Author Topic: NOFC vs Preston Invincibles - Saturday 20th February  (Read 36815 times)

Offline Rocker

• General Member
Re: NOFC vs Preston Invincibles - Saturday 20th February
« Reply #200 on: Tuesday 23 February 2010, 02:57:57 PM »
<John's very nice letter>

Good timing actually, what with Addidas coming up to the end of their time, should be a few thousand shirts going spare. Would be good PR. Out of interest, who/which address did you send it to?

Just to the contact address on nufc.co.uk, if anyone has a better email I can send it to, please tell me!

I've emailed the chronicle and Lee Ryder to see if they can pass our requests on.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #201 on: Tuesday 23 February 2010, 03:08:06 PM »
Good work Rocker, and Stu has a good point about the kits going spare.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #202 on: Tuesday 23 February 2010, 04:59:06 PM »

Good timing actually, what with Addidas coming up to the end of their time, should be a few thousand shirts going spare. Would be good PR. Out of interest, who/which address did you send it to?

Just to the contact address on nufc.co.uk, if anyone has a better email I can send it to, please tell me!

I've emailed the chronicle and Lee Ryder to see if they can pass our requests on.

i can twitter caulkin and simon bird, i've had a few response's from Mr Caulkin on NUFC matters?

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #203 on: Tuesday 23 February 2010, 05:21:13 PM »

i can twitter caulkin and simon bird, i've had a few response's from Mr Caulkin on NUFC matters?

Alright chaps, all efforts to get this publicised and hopefully some sort of link with the club, no matter how tenuous, are appreciated.

However, just so that we don't come across as a group of lads trying to score some free kit off the club (or a bunch of disorganised supporters sending out mixed messages  [/NUST]), can you leave a message in here once you've contacted the club/media/member of staff/etc just so that we're not sending differing signals.

It would be good to get some publicity and some more fans involved, particularly away supporters as P'boro would like to play us on April 3rd.

PNEInvincibles

« Reply #204 on: Tuesday 23 February 2010, 05:50:21 PM »
I used the online contact thing and have not had anything back bar an acknowledgement of reciept from the automatic system.

The game will be appearing in the local Preston paper - Lancashire Evening Post (www.lep.co.uk) and I will post a link when that happens on Saturday.

Good luck

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #205 on: Tuesday 23 February 2010, 08:08:29 PM »
poidh

??

Still not up on my forum acronyms/abbreviations etc.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Nope, it means Poem Or It Didn't Happen. Dave is a canny bloke but a f***ing weirdo at times, basically if he isn't sure about your story he makes you write a poem about it and if it isn't enough to convince him you get banned for a week.

Nut job tbh.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #206 on: Tuesday 23 February 2010, 08:16:58 PM »
:laugh:

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #207 on: Tuesday 23 February 2010, 08:19:12 PM »
:laugh:

You must have found that really funny, because you missed his grammatical howler.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #208 on: Tuesday 23 February 2010, 08:20:20 PM »
Where.... ;) (I have probably made numerous but still, I changed the most obvious one) :D

Heneage

« Reply #209 on: Wednesday 24 February 2010, 03:20:08 PM »
I'm currently trying to source the media contact e-mail for Newcastle in relation to kits.

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #210 on: Wednesday 24 February 2010, 08:40:12 PM »
I'm currently trying to source the media contact e-mail for Newcastle in relation to kits.

Wrong fred?

Heneage

« Reply #211 on: Wednesday 24 February 2010, 09:01:40 PM »
Alas it is.