Author Topic: Alan Shearer  (Read 219038 times)

antz1uk

Re: Alan Shearer
« Reply #275 on: Tuesday 24 June 2014, 08:43:30 PM »
Seems in a right foul mood the neet, having digs at murphy and savage

Offline Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday 24 June 2014, 08:58:38 PM »
Maybe because with their company he actually feels as the better pundit!

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #277 on: Tuesday 24 June 2014, 08:59:21 PM »
He'll get no credit from me because of the s*** players he brought in after the things we should apoarently give him credit for and the s*** football we played as a result.

'Without Ferdinand' :lol: Aye, without him because he flogged him to Spurs.

s*** players like Speed, Shay and Solano?

Dalglish's side played horrible stuff at times but to give him no credit for us finishing 2nd, qualifying for the CL, beating Barca and reaching a cup final is very silly, especially when compared to what we've had since.

Offline jollof rice and pea

• General Member
« Reply #278 on: Tuesday 24 June 2014, 09:00:56 PM »
Hes clearly got Savage sussed as a fuckwit

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #279 on: Tuesday 24 June 2014, 09:13:40 PM »
Hes clearly got Savage sussed as a fuckwit
Savage is turning into Noel Edmonds.

firetotheworks

« Reply #280 on: Tuesday 24 June 2014, 09:16:57 PM »
He'll get no credit from me because of the s*** players he brought in after the things we should apoarently give him credit for and the s*** football we played as a result.

'Without Ferdinand' :lol: Aye, without him because he flogged him to Spurs.

s*** players like Speed, Shay and Solano?

Dalglish's side played horrible stuff at times but to give him no credit for us finishing 2nd, qualifying for the CL, beating Barca and reaching a cup final is very silly, especially when compared to what we've had since.
Well yeah, but it was after a better team with better players overall. It might have been coming to an end but he replaced a lot of excellent players with s*** players. Didn't like it at the time and I still don't now. If anything the context of him arriving after Keegan shouldn't be an excuse, but a further reason to criticise him for undoing everything wholesale.

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #281 on: Wednesday 25 June 2014, 09:15:44 PM »
Just heard what Shearer had to say last night. Where's that Alan Shearer been hiding for 8 years?

Offline lovejoy

• Sholagol really...
  • General Member
« Reply #282 on: Wednesday 25 June 2014, 09:23:13 PM »
Just heard what Shearer had to say last night. Where's that Alan Shearer been hiding for 8 years?

got a link?

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #283 on: Wednesday 25 June 2014, 09:25:53 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b047lghf/match-of-the-day-live-2014-fifa-world-cup-greece-v-ivory-coast

Starts 2 minutes in, and interspersed with the various clips and highlights, mate.

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #284 on: Wednesday 25 June 2014, 09:26:45 PM »
Think he's been much improved this World Cup in his punditry like.
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline lovejoy

• Sholagol really...
  • General Member
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday 25 June 2014, 09:33:30 PM »

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #286 on: Thursday 26 June 2014, 02:37:37 AM »
Can't view that; what's the jist of it?

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #287 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 03:12:24 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b047lghf/match-of-the-day-live-2014-fifa-world-cup-greece-v-ivory-coast

Starts 2 minutes in, and interspersed with the various clips and highlights, mate.

Can't see it over here in the US, blocked. Anyone care to share a summary of what he's said?
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

firetotheworks

« Reply #288 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 04:42:45 PM »
Basically just condemned Suarez and said that he should throw the book at him without going overboard or being hysterical. Just concise and spot on.

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #289 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 05:11:46 PM »
Not what I was referring to at all, like, but never mind.

Nowt that profound, just his criticism of England, the lack of quality up for selection and Gary Neville as a defence coach. More the fact he overruled both Savage and Murphy. Definitely the type of punditry you'd expect from Shearer the player.

Oh, and no iPlayer in the States? The f*** am I gonna keep up with Eastenders when I'm over there? :dave:

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #290 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 05:18:50 PM »

Nowt that profound, just his criticism of England, the lack of quality up for selection and Gary Neville as a defence coach. More the fact he overruled both Savage and Murphy. Definitely the type of punditry you'd expect from Shearer the player.

Oh, and no iPlayer in the States? The f*** am I gonna keep up with Eastenders when I'm over there? :dave:

Offline Inferior Acuña

• General Member
  • (Grant) Geordie in Chicago
« Reply #291 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 05:43:37 PM »

Soz to be off topic, but get a VPN.

Shearer! Shearer!

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #292 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 05:47:33 PM »
:thup:

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #293 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 06:32:43 PM »
I wouldn't worry about it, I heard that the US turns away people who they think maybe a harm to society at customs.

n4e

« Reply #294 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 06:35:54 PM »
I wouldn't worry about it, I heard that the US turns away people who they think maybe a harm to society at customs.

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #295 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 06:50:31 PM »
Does the Conservative party know you can't spell and even expose your own mother to your sick fetishes, Stifler?

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #296 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 06:52:30 PM »
Why do you think they let him join in the first place?

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #297 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 06:54:32 PM »
:papiss:

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #298 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 07:15:04 PM »
Why do you think they let him join in the first place?

:clap:

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #299 on: Friday 27 June 2014, 07:33:27 PM »

Whey you said 2 minutes in, when's this stuff start?
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.