Author Topic: The Darts  (Read 65107 times)

Offline samptime29

• General Member
Re: The Darts
« Reply #2025 on: Saturday 21 December 2019, 08:22:30 AM »
Nico Kurz did really well to win 3-1 from 1-0 down.

Online Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #2026 on: Saturday 21 December 2019, 08:49:18 AM »
That 162 set-up for 140 was classic Snakebite. Labour against some chump then suddenly explode into insane quality.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Online Magpie

• General Member
« Reply #2027 on: Saturday 21 December 2019, 02:09:19 PM »
What a comeback from Asada, lost the first SEVEN legs of the match and wins the decider 4-2. Quality.

Offline Mikky

• General Member
« Reply #2028 on: Saturday 21 December 2019, 10:13:34 PM »
Fallon Sherrock just won again  :frantic:

3-1 vs Suljevic

Offline chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #2029 on: Saturday 21 December 2019, 10:22:18 PM »
Fallon Sherrock just won again  :frantic:

3-1 vs Suljevic

I said to my wife if the lass wins i need a naked cuddle......................................bliss
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Online Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #2030 on: Saturday 21 December 2019, 10:48:10 PM »
Mensur is pathetic like. Apologising after every leg even though he was being heavily outplayed.

Fallon's done amazingly, she's got a decent chance of beating Dobey too. I like Hollywood a lot but she's playing out of her skin.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #2031 on: Saturday 21 December 2019, 10:49:48 PM »
I'll be having a go on the wife's fronties if Fallon wins again
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline Mikky

• General Member
« Reply #2032 on: Monday 23 December 2019, 09:17:24 PM »
Anderson in deep trouble
3-1 down - Ryan Seale is playing amazing

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #2033 on: Monday 23 December 2019, 10:58:54 PM »
Did an hour cardio watching Darts at gym. Really entertaining, first two games were class.

Watching Wright game now, he looks a bit zestless.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #2034 on: Tuesday 24 December 2019, 03:16:31 AM »
Pickford should stick to football. Darts are for elite athletes!
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline morla84

• General Member
« Reply #2035 on: Friday 27 December 2019, 03:48:11 PM »
Sherlock wins the first 2 legs

Offline morla84

• General Member
« Reply #2036 on: Friday 27 December 2019, 03:58:16 PM »
Fallon on fire! The pally is going up! Mrs Chopey is preparing her frontiers! Fairy tale stuff.

Online Magpie

• General Member
« Reply #2037 on: Monday 30 December 2019, 11:59:32 AM »
Decent semi final line up. Think Aspinall will push MvG all the way but still expect him to come through.

Wright v Price could be an absolute classic!

Online Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #2038 on: Monday 30 December 2019, 12:01:15 PM »
Would love to see The Asp do it but MvG is just too good. Think it'll be a win by 2 or 3 sets.

As for the other game, tough to call. Gezzy's in the form of his life, Snakebite is undoubtedly better when he's having an "on" day but he's often quite erratic. If I was betting I'd go Snakebite.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
  • Faster than a cannonball
« Reply #2039 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 09:36:35 AM »
BDO in major trouble now. The move from the Lakeside has decimated their fanbase. Reports yesterday that they've only sold 15% of the tickets for their world championship which starts in 5 days. As a result they've had to cut their prize pool by over 50%. The talk is now that the winner of the mens will receive £40-50k. In comparison Fallon Sherrock won £25,000 for getting to the third round of the PDC Worlds.

Rumours of boycotts and everything now. They should have taken the buyout offer from Hearn 10 years ago. Olly Croft is a stubborn c***.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #2040 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 09:49:01 AM »
BDO in major trouble now. The move from the Lakeside has decimated their fanbase. Reports yesterday that they've only sold 15% of the tickets for their world championship which starts in 5 days. As a result they've had to cut their prize pool by over 50%. The talk is now that the winner of the mens will receive £40-50k. In comparison Fallon Sherrock won £25,000 for getting to the third round of the PDC Worlds.

Rumours of boycotts and everything now. They should have taken the buyout offer from Hearn 10 years ago. Olly Croft is a stubborn c***.

Why did they move from Lakeside?

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #2041 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 09:56:18 AM »

Ambition apparently, but really it's to try and get a more modern venue (The O2) and try and replicate the success of the PDC in terms of a more lively crowd. It seems to have backfired massively.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #2042 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 10:22:33 AM »

Ambition apparently, but really it's to try and get a more modern venue (The O2) and try and replicate the success of the PDC in terms of a more lively crowd. It seems to have backfired massively.

Risky move. I know BDO has always been January but often think the tournament would be better in a different month. Not sure if they can do it, but nee f***er is on the p*ss in January  :lol:

Offline Incognito

• General Member
  • Get your hands off me you freak
« Reply #2043 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 11:31:48 AM »

Did I imagine that Croft has passed away pretty recently too?
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #2044 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 11:46:36 AM »

Did I imagine that Croft has passed away pretty recently too?

No he died last month. BDO was his baby so I admire him in a way for sticking to his guns but instead of it keeping it's core and becoming a developmental tool it will be absorbed soon.

Offline Matt

• General Member
« Reply #2045 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 02:52:23 PM »
Sherrock pulls out of the BDO champs.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #2046 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 10:32:15 PM »
Sherrock pulls out of the BDO champs.

First of many I assume. Got Ashton at 7/2 to win it so hopefully she stays put. :lol:

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #2047 on: Monday 6 January 2020, 05:29:11 AM »
?s=21
?s=21

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #2048 on: Monday 6 January 2020, 07:02:31 AM »