Author Topic: Climate change  (Read 38431 times)

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
Re: Global Warming.
« Reply #175 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 10:55:20 AM »
As any thread involving Delima, or any thread started by Delima. Stop entertaining the sick f*** already, hopefully he'll go away by himself if he doesn't get attention.

Oh, coming from you Kaizero who PM'ed me to say he was afraid to be banned, and confessed to me he would try his best not to appear in any thread involving me again.

All you can say is I am sicked. Prove it ? Describe it ? Debate with me ?

No, plenty of threads, plenty of opportunities. All you can come up with are personal character assasinations.

COWARD. Come on, show us your bollocks, show us your knob. Spread your testosterone, spray your cum.

:fwap:

:laugh:

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #176 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
I smell a sex fight coming!

Offline Mr Logic

• Lord of the pikeys
  • General Member
« Reply #177 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 11:10:40 AM »
Year: 2033

The planet bakes, largely desolate, a few small groups survive in geodesic domes designed to be efficient air-conditioners. The few scientists that remain reach a startling conclusion, whilst carbon dioxide and methane contributed to the climate change the most significant contributor was testosterone.
A life spent in fear is a life half lived.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #178 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 11:52:37 AM »
Delima... it would be better if you put your logic's... in different kind of perspectives...
I love your persistence... But in the end it just show how flawed your logic...

Is calling my logic flawed the best you could do ? Are you incapable of attacking my logic ? Not surprising at all.

My persistence means f*** all to the validity of my reasonings. Billions of people pray daily to their gods and deitys - such mass repitition and hallucination proves fu.ck all about the logics of religions and the existence of god.

If anyone the one being persistent is you - persisitent in not being able to tackle my logics and reasonings.
There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it - George Bernard Shaw

icemanblue

« Reply #179 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 11:55:18 AM »
Noone cares, man. They just like winding you up because you're a freak.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #180 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 11:58:10 AM »
I smell a sex fight coming!

I extended my invitation to Kaizero and thefishman to touch me due to the sexual frustrations they displayed previously - they have yet to respond positively.

Plenty of posters try to sex-fight with me in my sexual abuse and bestiality threads - but none succeeded in defeating me.

I am still waiting.
There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it - George Bernard Shaw

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #181 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 12:01:42 PM »
Noone cares, man. They just like winding you up because you're a freak.

Not sure though.

Whenever anyone tries to wind me up, I have always maintained the ability to respond and rebut with proper reasonings.

However whenever I post with proper logics - everyone has their knickers in a twist and throw me all kinds  of insults and ad hominem comments.

?

And I would rather be a well-thought freak than a brainwashed, run of the mill simpleton.

toonlass

« Reply #182 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 12:28:27 PM »
It's still f***ing freezing here man.

Offline juniatmoko

• General Member
  • Obviously a Strange Man
« Reply #183 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 12:28:55 PM »
Delima... it would be better if you put your logic's... in different kind of perspectives...

Is calling my logic flawed the best you could do ? Are you incapable of attacking my logic ? Not surprising at all.

My persistence means f*** all to the validity of my reasonings. Billions of people pray daily to their gods and deitys - such mass repitition and hallucination proves fu.ck all about the logics of religions and the existence of god.

If anyone the one being persistent is you - persisitent in not being able to tackle my logics and reasonings.

spouting OOT crap... in thread title called "Global Warming". Where is your logic in there?
There's no god beside Allah.

Online Southerner

• General Member
« Reply #184 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 01:21:30 PM »

spouting OOT crap... in thread title called "Global Warming". Where is your logic in there?

Where is your logic here? He's going to take this and spank you with it, don't attempt to flame him and then continue to berate him for his 'OOT' replies. You're going to be responsible when you go crying to an Admin after he lifts a picture of your dog off the internet and does awful things to it.

Stephen927

« Reply #185 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 01:46:31 PM »
Delima is one crazy ass fool. One of these days I hope he steps in front of a bus driven by a poodle.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #186 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 01:50:00 PM »
Delima is one crazy ass fool. One of these days I hope he steps in front of a bus driven by a poodle.

A poodle who he probably raped...

A poodle driven made with rage because Delima buggered him so senseless, he lost any semblance of canine self-respect...
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #187 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 02:31:34 PM »

My logic ?

Proper discussion of the causes of global warming lead to discovery of vegetarianism as the most effective means to alleviate global warming
Extensive discussion of vegetarianism lead to point of consensual bestiality.

How about you ? Your first post to me is about imagining me talking to a goat
Your second post to me is about me raping an ant

And crap, what crap ? "Crap" which is so crap that you are unable to picks holes in and find fault with ?

You need a mirror, and a good slap by yourself.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #188 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 03:44:33 PM »
Giving up meat won't stop global warming. Nothing will.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #189 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 03:52:21 PM »

Yup, this is true. But only because global warming is a figment of some weird scientists' collective imagination.
It's just the same

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #190 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 04:04:06 PM »

No one is aiming to stop global warming.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #191 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 04:04:59 PM »
Yup, this is true. But only because global warming is a figment of some weird scientists' collective imagination.

Proof ?

Even climate-change sceptics agree that global warming is real. The crux of the issue is - is it man made ?

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #192 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 04:13:28 PM »

Proof ?

Even climate-change sceptics agree that global warming is real. The crux of the issue is - is it man made ?

I may or may not have been being entirely serious there. I may or may not have been being a bit sarcastic. I wouldn't expect you to be able to discern that though; that would require a degree of wit which is beyond your meagre possession.

Fact is there's more than enough reasonable, intelligent, well-educated people out there who do not share the same conviction about global warming. Anyway, more importantly, have you ever shagged or would you ever shag a lion? Or a grizzly bear? Or is it just the more defenceless creatures such as toy dogs like Pekingese or Chihuahua or rabbits that get you feeling happy-go-lucky in the libido department? Hold that thought though, I really couldn't give a f***.

It's just the same

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #193 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 04:28:42 PM »
I may or may not have been being entirely serious there. I may or may not have been being a bit sarcastic. I wouldn't expect you to be able to discern that though; that would require a degree of wit which is beyond your meagre possession.

Fact is there's more than enough reasonable, intelligent, well-educated people out there who do not share the same conviction about global warming. Anyway, more importantly, have you ever shagged or would you ever shag a lion? Or a grizzly bear? Or is it just the more defenceless creatures such as toy dogs like Pekingese or Chihuahua or rabbits that get you feeling happy-go-lucky in the libido department? Hold that thought though, I really couldn't give a f***.

Oh no, GM's standard overused, pathetic "may or may not be" "where is your wit" comeback - time waster, idle life loser. And yes, I don't have any wit that corresponds to deciphering your cryptic meaningless message, and I don't wish to.

Fact is, no one scientifically qualified has disproved global warming, so your point is moot. And only a stupid person will think that it simply requires intelligence and good education to prove or disprove global warming.

I have never shagged a lion - although in the future  I may.
I have never shagged a grizzly bear - although in the future I may.
Defenceless creatures such as toy dogs like Pekingese or Chihuahua or rabbits don't get me feeling happy-go-lucky in the libido department.

Yeah, you couldn't give a f***. But you felt so compelled to ask me. Like a little boy running up to a pretty girl he fancies and shout "I do not fancy you". Don't be ashamed GM, it is healthy to be interested in the sexuality of animals.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #194 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 04:31:42 PM »

Oh no, GM's standard overused, pathetic "may or may not be" "where is your wit" comeback - time waster, idle life loser. And yes, I don't have any wit that corresponds to deciphering your cryptic meaningless message, and I don't wish to.

Fact is, no one scientifically qualified has disproved global warming, so your point is moot. And only a stupid person will think that it simply requires intelligence and good education to prove or disprove global warming.

Defenceless creatures such as toy dogs like Pekingese or Chihuahua or rabbits don't get me feeling happy-go-lucky in the libido department.

Yeah, you couldn't give a f***. But you felt so compelled to ask me. Like a little boy running up to a pretty girl he fancies and shout "I do not fancy you". Don't be ashamed GM, it is healthy to be interested in the sexuality of animals.

Damn it. You've got me banged to rights...

I'll get the lubricant, you just bring the :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:  - alright? :fwap:
It's just the same

toonlass

« Reply #195 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 04:32:33 PM »

Can I just check whether this means you are only turned on by the thought of shagging animals that would rip you to shreds?

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #196 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 04:35:01 PM »

I'll get the lubricant, you just bring the :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:  - alright? :fwap:

Alright GM. Can you post a picture of yourself please ?

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #197 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 04:35:59 PM »
Can I just check whether this means you are only turned on by the thought of shagging animals that would rip you to shreds?

No

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #198 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 04:39:26 PM »

Alright GM. Can you post a picture of yourself please ?

Hear me roar. Make me purr. :smitten:
It's just the same

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #199 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 04:53:36 PM »
   ∩___∩
   | ノ    ヽ/⌒)
  /⌒) (゚)  (゚) | .|     ▂ ▪ ▂▄▅▆▇■▀▀〓◣▬ ▪ ■ … .
 / /   ( _●_) ミ/  .▂▅■▀ ▪ ■ ▂¨ ∵▃ ▪ ・
(  ヽ  |∪| /   ◢▇█▀ ¨▂▄▅▆▇██■■〓◥◣▄
 \    ヽノ /  ■ ▂▅██▅▆▇██■〓▀▀ ◥◣ ∴ ▪ .
  /      / ▅▇███████▀ ▪ ∴ ….▅ ■  ◥◣
 |   _つ◥▅▆▇████████▆▃▂  ▪ ■▂▄▃▄▂
 |  /ω\ \ ■  ¨ ▀▀▀■▀▀▀ ▪ ■ ∴‥
 | /     )  )
 ∪     (  \
        \_)