Author Topic: Climate change  (Read 38188 times)

Offline juniatmoko

• General Member
  • Obviously a Strange Man
Re: Global Warming.
« Reply #150 on: Monday 21 December 2009, 06:19:43 PM »
yup... in my place is getting hotter atm. along with weird change of climate....

I love wierd climate.

opposite to the farmer then... when they can't plan their planting season.
i think people will pay more attention to global warming effect... when the world really short of food...
There's no god beside Allah.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #151 on: Monday 21 December 2009, 06:24:08 PM »
Animals are for cooking not f***ing.

I prefer to have consensual sex with animals where both parties enjoy, rather than subjecting them to lifelong enslavement, impriosonement, genital and non-genital mutilations, other physical assaults & tortures, and then murdering them and eating their carcass, eating their hands, legs, chest, buttocks, internal organs etc for my the sake of my tastebud.
There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it - George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #152 on: Monday 21 December 2009, 06:27:51 PM »
yup... in my place is getting hotter atm. along with weird change of climate....

I love wierd climate.

opposite to the farmer then... when they can't plan their planting season.
i think people will pay more attention to global warming effect... when the world really short of food...

Running short of food already and when the oil becomes too expensive for fertilizer intesive farming will be out the window as well.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #153 on: Monday 21 December 2009, 06:28:43 PM »

I prefer to have consensual sex with animals where both parties enjoy, rather than subjecting them to lifelong enslavement, impriosonement, genital and non-genital mutilations, other physical assaults & tortures, and then murdering them and eating their carcass, eating their hands, legs, chest, buttocks, internal organs etc for my the sake of my tastebud.

Meat isn't actually that tasty without various sauces etc..

Offline TaylorJ_01

• General Member
  • Nearly funniest poster 2015
« Reply #154 on: Monday 21 December 2009, 07:07:26 PM »

:dowie:
I am currently happy. Its weekend. Time to unwind after a stressful work days.

Offline juniatmoko

• General Member
« Reply #155 on: Monday 21 December 2009, 07:42:14 PM »

:dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie:

:mackems: how you know they where enjoying it? *imagine delima talking to goat* :rolleyes:

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #156 on: Monday 21 December 2009, 07:54:40 PM »

:fwap:
Consider winning

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 03:02:25 AM »

Why are you startled :razz:
There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it - George Bernard Shaw

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 03:10:55 AM »
:dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie:

:mackems: how you know they where enjoying it? *imagine delima talking to goat* :rolleyes:

You tell me these dogs are not enjoying it ?

You know, if you are narrow, feeble minded - laughing at others won't change your situation.

Offline juniatmoko

• General Member
« Reply #159 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 08:56:27 AM »
i like to see you rape an ant..... delima  :lol:

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #160 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 09:25:52 AM »
This could go gold.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #161 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 10:06:53 AM »

Do you have some abusive issue, Juniatmoko ?

Why would you wish anyone to conduct rape ? Why would you want to see a rape scene ?

I sincerely hope that you are merely being autisitc in your sexuality - and none else.

Offline juniatmoko

• General Member
« Reply #162 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 01:26:10 PM »

Do you have some abusive issue, Juniatmoko ?

Why would you wish anyone to conduct rape ? Why would you want to see a rape scene ?

I sincerely hope that you are merely being autisitc in your sexuality - and none else.

not anyone... just you :lol:

Offline TaylorJ_01

• General Member
  • Nearly funniest poster 2015
« Reply #163 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 08:41:28 PM »
This whole argument has gone slightly insane.
I am currently happy. Its weekend. Time to unwind after a stressful work days.

Offline juniatmoko

• General Member
« Reply #164 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 08:47:44 PM »

not just slightly... This is PURE MADNESS!

Stephen927

« Reply #165 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 08:48:56 PM »
Someone lock that sick f*** away already.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
  • Norway
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 09:46:13 PM »

As any thread involving Delima, or any thread started by Delima. Stop entertaining the sick f*** already, hopefully he'll go away by himself if he doesn't get attention.
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Offline Southerner

• General Member
« Reply #167 on: Tuesday 22 December 2009, 10:15:20 PM »
I love watching him toy with you lot, i'm sure that's consentual ;)  :snod:

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #168 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 05:31:35 AM »
not anyone... just you :lol:

Sad, isn't. You find raping an amusing issue to you.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 05:35:25 AM »

Nothing insane, at all. I back my arguments up, I susbstantiate my points rationally.

Maybe my views are not part of the cultural norm - but culture, traditions means fu.ck all to me. All I am interested are logics, morality, and reasons.

Slavery, polygamy, rape, murder, religion etc were standard parts of our cultures, and still are.  Doesn't mean that I can't abstain from these practices.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #170 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 05:36:54 AM »

Pure madness, indeed. You sick sadistic b****** amuse yourself with rape joke.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #171 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 05:42:32 AM »
As any thread involving Delima, or any thread started by Delima. Stop entertaining the sick f*** already, hopefully he'll go away by himself if he doesn't get attention.

Oh, coming from you Kaizero who PM'ed me to say he was afraid to be banned, and confessed to me he would try his best not to appear in any thread involving me again.

All you can say is I am sicked. Prove it ? Describe it ? Debate with me ?

No, plenty of threads, plenty of opportunities. All you can come up with are personal character assasinations.

COWARD. Come on, show us your bollocks, show us your knob. Spread your testosterone, spray your cum.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #172 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 05:43:32 AM »
I love watching him toy with you lot, i'm sure that's consentual ;)  :snod:

It is fun toying with brainless posters.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #173 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 08:40:57 AM »

Oh, coming from you Kaizero who PM'ed me to say he was afraid to be banned, and confessed to me he would try his best not to appear in any thread involving me again.

All you can say is I am sicked. Prove it ? Describe it ? Debate with me ?

No, plenty of threads, plenty of opportunities. All you can come up with are personal character assasinations.

COWARD. Come on, show us your bollocks, show us your knob. Spread your testosterone, spray your cum.

:fwap:

Offline juniatmoko

• General Member
« Reply #174 on: Wednesday 23 December 2009, 10:52:48 AM »

Pure madness, indeed. You sick sadistic b****** amuse yourself with rape joke.

Delima... it would be better if you put your logic's... in different kind of perspectives...
I love your persistence... But in the end it just show how flawed your logic...