Author Topic: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition  (Read 742611 times)

lam and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition
« Reply #19875 on: Today at 12:11:12 AM »
Might wanna search this one in Tor.

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

« Reply #19876 on: Today at 12:11:41 AM »
:lol: f***s sake.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Online Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #19877 on: Today at 09:17:06 AM »
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/worst-places-live-north-east-17349126
North Shields town centre is a dive and theirs some places in North Shields where you wouldn’t choose to live. To say it’s the worst in North East is off the mark though.

Amble, again theirs a couple of estates there that you wouldn’t want to live in. It is a bit remote from anywhere, however it’s actually a nice place to live. It has 3 beaches, a marina, and decent high street, and a weekly Sunday market.

Morpeth is 9th on the list. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'There's' man f***ing hell. How can you laugh at anything when you're incapable of basic language.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Online ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #19878 on: Today at 12:32:16 PM »
Used to spend most summers in Newbiggin in my childhood. Got a lot of affection for the place. Great times nearly driving me and my Grandad off a cliff in the golf buggy on the course there.

Online TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #19879 on: Today at 12:36:35 PM »
Amble high street is nothing special like. It's best avoided after 6PM as well.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #19880 on: Today at 01:49:07 PM »
I've got a mate from Amble, who lives in his car.

Online Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #19881 on: Today at 04:58:32 PM »
Stayed for a week in Amble last summer. Thought it was lovely. Nothing spectacular, just nice. Would live.