Author Topic: Your football pet hates  (Read 389944 times)

Offline STM

• General Member
Re: Your football pet hates
« Reply #6925 on: Thursday 10 January 2019, 09:39:19 am »
People getting precious about offensive songs *

*Racism, Homophobic or singing about the dead is too far.

The song is about going down.....he gets out soon ffs, that’s my point and whatever you think I’m not alone in thinking it’s psthetic to keep singing it.If you think it’s canny crack on.

It's a song. It's just to wind the mackems up. I'm not saying it's not rude or offensive, or maybe even inconsiderate to that lasses family but in the end,  its daft at best.

We can't get rid of all things mildly offensive, the world would be boring. There is a line, of course.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline covmag

• General Member
  • great stuff
« Reply #6926 on: Thursday 10 January 2019, 09:46:42 am »

The song is about going down.....he gets out soon ffs, that’s my point and whatever you think I’m not alone in thinking it’s psthetic to keep singing it.If you think it’s canny crack on.

It's a song. It's just to wind the mackems up. I'm not saying it's not rude or offensive, or maybe even inconsiderate to that lasses family but in the end,  its daft at best.

We can't get rid of all things mildly offensive, the world would be boring. There is a line, of course.

Well it’s my wee pet hate, it’s cringe worthy now, that said I aimed paedo at fans and players on Tuesday  :lol:
Ashley please just f*** off

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #6927 on: Thursday 10 January 2019, 09:47:48 am »

Well it’s my wee pet hate, it’s cringe worthy now, that said I aimed paedo at fans and players on Tuesday  :lol:

That's the spirit.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #6928 on: Thursday 10 January 2019, 11:03:16 am »
The ‘Shola from Fenham’ one as well after some of our fans got upset because Adam Johnson ran across our pitch with his arms out like an aeroplane.
?s=21

Offline covmag

• General Member
  • great stuff
« Reply #6929 on: Thursday 10 January 2019, 12:01:00 pm »
The ‘Shola from Fenham’ one as well after some of our fans got upset because Adam Johnson ran across our pitch with his arms out like an aeroplane.

We are very ironic in some chants mind. Again I never sung the Shola one, my choice.
Ashley please just f*** off

Offline Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #6930 on: Thursday 10 January 2019, 12:49:00 pm »
The Adam Johnson song.

It’s outdated and f***ing pathetic, stop it, but we won’t.

That song will be sung forever ffs  :whatdidido:

While the songs message is in very poor taste, it is easy to see why it is so popular as it fits brilliantly.

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #6931 on: Sunday 13 January 2019, 05:41:16 am »
Tubes and 'Copa Fam' influencing celebrations. Can we keep football natural please? It sucks because you know the next generation watching that s**** will be like "can't wait till I get on Copa fam and they design a celebration for me". Cringey as f***.

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #6932 on: Sunday 13 January 2019, 09:55:58 am »
f*** is Copa Fam?
Consider winning

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #6933 on: Sunday 13 January 2019, 10:30:18 am »
YouTube channel. I actually really like it tbh, their FIFA and Chill episodes are regularly good.
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn't do diddely.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #6934 on: Sunday 13 January 2019, 12:07:51 pm »
They're not bad people. Just sometimes they'll say things just to say things. like "can we get away with this". Yesterday, Tubes had Declan Rice acting like a numpty. There was no rhyme or reason. There was no thought. He just made up some silly celebration on the spot and said do it and he almost did. He even had to apologize for not doing it. It might be a silly thing to get all worked up over. I guess the best I can hope is that they come up with some good celebrations. I don't know.

Offline loki679

• General Member
« Reply #6935 on: Sunday 13 January 2019, 12:45:49 pm »
It's happened.  I finally have no idea what the young people are talking about.
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Doctor Zaius

• General Member
« Reply #6936 on: Monday 14 January 2019, 10:16:35 am »
FanTV videos. Just all of them. f*** off.

This, vlogs etc ....just f*** off with them, watch the f***ing match in peace.

Incase anyone missed this one.

Offline newsted

• General Member
  • Everything Louder Than Everything Else. RIP Lemmy.
« Reply #6937 on: Monday 14 January 2019, 09:13:42 pm »
It's happened.  I finally have no idea what the young people are talking about.

Soccer AM-related innit.
:) As you were.

Offline Tribesman

• General Member
« Reply #6938 on: Tuesday 15 January 2019, 10:15:33 pm »
Defenders that can play football are assumed to be good in midfield.

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #6939 on: Wednesday 16 January 2019, 06:25:01 pm »
Aye. Remember Sergio Ramos having an absolute stinker in there. Same for Stones. Don't want him to go further up. The positioning is completely different.

Offline geordiedean

• General Member
« Reply #6940 on: Thursday 17 January 2019, 06:07:06 am »
Tubes and 'Copa Fam' influencing celebrations. Can we keep football natural please? It sucks because you know the next generation watching that s**** will be like "can't wait till I get on Copa fam and they design a celebration for me". Cringey as f***.

That c*** tubes is such a detestable c***. Anyone who thinks soccer am is even half decent after lovejoy left needs certified to be honest. I seen it for first time in years a few weeks ago and my f***ing god its trash of the highest order
and now Tudor's gone down for Newcastle

Online steve_69

• General Member
« Reply #6941 on: Thursday 17 January 2019, 12:31:41 pm »

That c*** tubes is such a detestable c***. Anyone who thinks soccer am is even half decent after lovejoy left needs certified to be honest. I seen it for first time in years a few weeks ago and my f***ing god its trash of the highest order

I quite like Jimmy Bullard's bits on the show to be honest. The rest of it can suck a dick

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #6942 on: Friday 18 January 2019, 07:44:27 am »
He can f*** off. Saw one last year where he does some training ground thing and ends it with something s*** like, No, football’s the winner’. f*** off.
?s=21

Offline newsted

• General Member
  • Everything Louder Than Everything Else. RIP Lemmy.
« Reply #6943 on: Friday 18 January 2019, 08:57:41 pm »

Lovejoy is a smug glory-hunting t*** though.
:) As you were.

Offline 4 stars out of 5

• General Member
« Reply #6944 on: Friday 18 January 2019, 09:00:24 pm »
Michael Ashley

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #6945 on: Friday 18 January 2019, 09:00:30 pm »
Used to love Sheephead on Soccer AM

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #6946 on: Friday 18 January 2019, 09:02:36 pm »

Lovejoy is a smug glory-hunting t*** though.

:thup: Epitome of the modern football fan, used to support Watford.

Fantasy Football League>>>>>>Soccer AM
Consider winning

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #6947 on: Saturday 2 February 2019, 02:58:56 pm »

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #6948 on: Sunday 24 February 2019, 01:00:29 pm »
Tweets like these after they drew 0-0 with bottom of the league