Author Topic: Posters in Public  (Read 193604 times)

diddimz

Re: Posters in Public
« Reply #300 on: Friday 23 July 2010, 01:59:09 AM »
I'd be shocked if I met someone from here all the way over my side of the world.

firetotheworks

« Reply #301 on: Friday 23 July 2010, 02:00:08 AM »
I'd be shocked if I met someone from here all the way over my side of the world.

Where are you? Annitsford?

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #302 on: Friday 23 July 2010, 02:17:57 AM »
I always get paranoid hoe normal Bluestar is whenever I meet him. I'm always falling over talking s**** mortal and he's always on the ball. It's not fair, next time I want to see something I can hold against you for like ages.  :sadnod:

:lol: Brillant AND nonsensical.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

diddimz

« Reply #303 on: Friday 23 July 2010, 02:38:43 AM »

Where are you? Annitsford?
Tiny bit further away, Brisbane Australia

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #304 on: Saturday 24 July 2010, 11:51:11 AM »
Pretty sure I seen Rocker in Gotham last night, blanked me to f*** like, so aye cheers for that. :lol:

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #305 on: Saturday 24 July 2010, 01:04:17 PM »
I think I have just seen Barack on a bench, looked in quite a bad way covered in p*ss and drinking super T. His dog was nice mind so I chucked a couple of quid in his pot.

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #306 on: Saturday 24 July 2010, 01:07:18 PM »
:lol: :lol:

f*** OFF!

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
« Reply #307 on: Saturday 24 July 2010, 01:13:17 PM »
:lol:

So easy to wind up Obama like.

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #308 on: Saturday 24 July 2010, 01:50:33 PM »
On the subject of this; me Grandma has just walked in and said I look like a 'Turkey man'. A f***ing Turkey man? I just do hope that she means that I look Turkish rather than some bloke that's half man half turkey.

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #309 on: Saturday 24 July 2010, 02:00:05 PM »
On the subject of this; me Grandma has just walked in and said I look like a 'Turkey man'. A f***ing Turkey man? I just do hope that she means that I look Turkish rather than some bloke that's half man half turkey.
]

:lol:
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #310 on: Saturday 24 July 2010, 02:47:27 PM »
Turkey man. :lol: It says more about her than it says about you, i.e. she's a fruitloop.

firetotheworks

« Reply #311 on: Saturday 24 July 2010, 02:58:12 PM »
Is that like a man from the olden days that goes around selling turkeys? Like a coal man? I'd f***ing love it if it was.

Offline Rob W

• General Member
« Reply #312 on: Saturday 24 July 2010, 04:49:46 PM »
I think I have just seen Barack on a bench, looked in quite a bad way covered in p*ss and drinking super T. His dog was nice mind so I chucked a couple of quid in his pot.

nice to see he's making sommat of his life at last eh?
The rapturous, wild & ineffable pleasure of drinking at someone else's expense

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #313 on: Thursday 29 July 2010, 11:56:55 PM »
I'm sure I saw Neesy by Embankment being an absolute vagine

Offline neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #314 on: Friday 30 July 2010, 11:11:56 AM »

:-[

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #315 on: Thursday 5 August 2010, 03:54:29 PM »

I had no idea you were younger than me, like. You've had a tough paper round, right?
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #316 on: Thursday 5 August 2010, 04:13:07 PM »
:lol: Second time i've had that tough paper round patter in the space of a week.

Offline TaylorJ_01

• General Member
  • Nearly funniest poster 2015
« Reply #317 on: Thursday 5 August 2010, 04:26:14 PM »

:-[

:lol: that was quite harsh.
I am currently happy. Its weekend. Time to unwind after a stressful work days.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #318 on: Thursday 5 August 2010, 05:04:38 PM »
:lol: Second time i've had that tough paper round patter in the space of a week.

Get an easier one?

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #319 on: Thursday 5 August 2010, 05:08:22 PM »

Get an easier one?

Do I really look that old like? Considering shaving the beard off i've been getting these comments so much recently. :lol:

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #320 on: Thursday 5 August 2010, 05:10:57 PM »

Get an easier one?

Do I really look that old like? Considering shaving the beard off i've been getting these comments so much recently. :lol:

Having seen photos of you, my professional opinion was that of a 21/22 year old. You're almost a year younger than me, man.

that either means you've had a hard paper round, or I look like I've just stopped wanking over the Next catalogue.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #321 on: Thursday 5 August 2010, 05:13:51 PM »

Get an easier one?

You look the spitting double of this guy who comes in to my local. He's always trying to knock about with young lasses (and does a good job) while taking loads of drugs and staying up with them for days on end. He's about 45 but has a young looking face and wears young clothes, can be mistaken for a mid 20's which is what he's trying to go for.

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #322 on: Thursday 5 August 2010, 05:25:29 PM »
Aye, cheers for that TT.

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #323 on: Thursday 5 August 2010, 05:32:13 PM »
Reet, i'm getting slightly sick of the old man jibes. What's the general opinion of the age of me on this?

(On the right btw.) I really don't think I look much older than my age, especially if I had a shave anyway.

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
« Reply #324 on: Thursday 5 August 2010, 05:33:11 PM »