Author Topic: Posters in Public  (Read 193607 times)

Offline cp40

• General Member
Re: Posters in Public
« Reply #225 on: Wednesday 28 April 2010, 06:07:52 PM »
Nah, that won't have been me. Was down there at about 5 and wearing an orange tee anyway.

ah nee bother.

pity the poor f***er running round monkey looking like pilko.

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #226 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 08:14:25 AM »
was out drinking with stu last night down hoxton

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #227 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 01:34:05 PM »

Nightmare, mate. Feel for you. :thup:

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #228 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 02:06:47 PM »

I was at the Hoxton Pony last night (my mate runs the night) which is on Curtain Road, off Old Street.  Is the Hoxton Pony in the area of Hoxton then?

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #229 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 02:22:19 PM »

I was at the Hoxton Pony last night (my mate runs the night) which is on Curtain Road, off Old Street.  Is the Hoxton Pony in the area of Hoxton then?

Were you surrounded on all sides by total f***ing plums?

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #230 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 02:43:41 PM »

Erm no, not really.  Your grumpy stuff only works if you balance it out with some good old lovely Keefaz talk occasionally, otherwise it's just being miserable!

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #231 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 02:49:49 PM »

Erm no, not really.  Your grumpy stuff only works if you balance it out with some good old lovely Keefaz talk occasionally, otherwise it's just being miserable!

I'm not grumpy, you massive arse of a man. If there's one thing Hoxton is famous for it's being full of tools. I didn't make the rules. The tool rules.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #232 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 02:57:06 PM »

I'm not grumpy, you massive arse of a man. If there's one thing Hoxton is famous for it's being full of tools. I didn't make the rules.

:lol: Right-oh.

I don't know anything about Hoxton, I don't even know if I was in Hoxton.  Is it near Old Street?

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #233 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 03:01:10 PM »

I'm not grumpy, you massive arse of a man. If there's one thing Hoxton is famous for it's being full of tools. I didn't make the rules.

I don't know anything about Hoxton, I don't even know if I was in Hoxton.  Is it near Old Street?

Aye.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #234 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 03:04:54 PM »

Aye.

Ah right.  I'm surprised it's regarded like that tbh, I've drank round there a few times and it's not that flash or owt.  A bit I suppose but nowt major.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #235 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 11:32:59 PM »
I was always told that Hoxton is full of real-life Nathan Barley sorts who actually all live in Fulham but head up to Hoxton to look ubercool.
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #236 on: Saturday 22 May 2010, 11:41:34 PM »
I was always told that Hoxton is full of real-life Nathan Barley sorts who actually all live in Fulham but head up to Hoxton to look ubercool.

Maybe I am one of these c***s, hence the reason I've never noticed.

lankybellwipe

« Reply #237 on: Friday 25 June 2010, 06:18:34 PM »
I go for a warfarin test every month. Today's test was no different, apart from a new representative doing the swabbing needlework............... or pinprick work (he is not a prick btw :lol:)
He was as no less thorough in his work as Anne, who must be a colleague. In attendance was another colleague, a young lady of Middle Eastern origin, who was in all honesty, rather pretty. I did notice after a couple of minutes, he was grinning a bit. I just put this down to the fact I was a walking talking beanpole. It isn't a rarity in my outgoings. Anyway, we did the test, I was slightly above my INR requirment, but nothing changed. I said thankyou, and got on my way back to see boy at the dunes.
Having arrived home, a PM popped up from none other than ChrissyBee, saying

"Ahh, we meet at last."

Tis a f***ing small world isn't it

Offline Chrissy Bee

• Nee No Quarter
  • General Member
« Reply #238 on: Friday 25 June 2010, 06:24:14 PM »
I remembered this post here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,52318.msg1302983.html#msg1302983

You forgot "eat a consistent amount of broccoli".

Offline Liam Liam Liam O

• supports his local club.
  • General Member
« Reply #239 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 07:24:02 PM »
Tooj sitting on a wall outside the gym near South Shields Town Hall, perving on the women coming out this afternoon.

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #240 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 07:25:31 PM »
Think I saw Rocker at the bottom of Coach Lane, at about half 4 today.
Consider winning

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #241 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 07:28:12 PM »
Tooj sitting on a wall outside the gym near South Shields Town Hall, perving on the women coming out this afternoon.

:lol: Aye.
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline Liam Liam Liam O

• General Member
« Reply #242 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 07:29:32 PM »

:lol: Aye.

You hadn't really been in to do some exercise, had you? :nope:

Offline catmag

• General Member
  • Cat Lady
« Reply #243 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 08:20:47 PM »
I do occasionally wonder if I've anaesthetised anyone from here. In the surgical sense, that is, rather than just boring you into a state of numbness...

Offline cp40

• General Member
« Reply #244 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 08:21:53 PM »
I do occasionally wonder if I've anaesthetised anyone from here. In the surgical sense, that is, rather than just boring you into a state of numbness...

do you ever dress up as a tall thin Indian man?

Offline Liam Liam Liam O

• General Member
« Reply #245 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 08:25:20 PM »

That must be one hot f***ing curry.

lankybellwipe

« Reply #246 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 08:27:02 PM »

That must be one hot f***ing curry.

Or were you my demptist today for my filling?

Offline catmag

• General Member
  • Cat Lady
« Reply #247 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 08:33:03 PM »

No, but my dad is the spitting double of Gandhi...

Offline Liam Liam Liam O

• General Member
« Reply #248 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 08:35:49 PM »

:lol: He is :nods:

Offline catmag

• General Member
  • Cat Lady
« Reply #249 on: Tuesday 29 June 2010, 08:38:51 PM »

:lol: He is :nods:

He's useful for winning fancy dress competitions. All you need is a white bedsheet, pair of sandals and round glasses. Make him join his hands and you win a day trip to Italy when you're on holiday in Yugoslavia :lol: