Author Topic: Posters in Public  (Read 192420 times)

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
Re: Posters in Public
« Reply #150 on: Wednesday 17 February 2010, 11:57:39 PM »
Kezman & lady friend walked past when I was stood at the bus-stop on Pilgrim St today.
No way. I was just about to say 'Nee f***er spots me in town.' You should have said hi mate.
Was too busy reassuring some Germans that they were queueing for the right bus to go to the Angel of the North.

"Du hast das richte halt"?
they were well impressed when instead of saying 21 or 22, I said einsundzwanzig or zweiundzwanzig.  Dunno why I did that, they asked in good English.  Think I just wanted to show off/act the smartarse.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #151 on: Wednesday 17 February 2010, 11:57:46 PM »
how the hell can you spot a poster! do ppl have sensors to tell them that a n-o poster is nearby?

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #152 on: Thursday 18 February 2010, 12:00:44 AM »
how the hell can you spot a poster! do ppl have sensors to tell them that a n-o poster is nearby?
photo thread?
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #153 on: Thursday 18 February 2010, 12:03:10 AM »
photo thread?

never ventured through it, don't want to laugh at the munters  :colo:

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #154 on: Thursday 18 February 2010, 12:11:07 AM »
Kezman & lady friend walked past when I was stood at the bus-stop on Pilgrim St today.
No way. I was just about to say 'Nee f***er spots me in town.' You should have said hi mate.
Was too busy reassuring some Germans that they were queueing for the right bus to go to the Angel of the North.

"Du hast das richte halt"?

Headfuck man, I'm studying German at the minute.  :lol: It's creepy enough having German Facebook.

n4e

« Reply #155 on: Wednesday 24 March 2010, 06:41:40 PM »
Sure I seen BarackObama in town last night.

Heneage

« Reply #156 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 12:45:45 AM »
Saw Venkers on Monday.

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #157 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 12:49:33 AM »
I'm sure I saw one of you lot last week. Some lad walked past me and stared at me the entire time like he was trying to work out where he knew me from.

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #158 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 01:45:57 AM »
I'm sure I saw one of you lot last week. Some lad walked past me and stared at me the entire time like he was trying to work out where he knew me from.

I saw someone last week and thought it was you. Can't remember where I was but I definately remember that situation.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #159 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 01:51:33 AM »
I thought I saw Keefaz at the Lonsdale pub in west Jesmond Don't reckon it was him though, was about 7 foot tall. (where I also PM and parker17/emre whatever...haha david black?)
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Neil

• General Member
  • The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #160 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 01:54:13 AM »
I saw Keefaz tomorrow.
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #161 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 02:05:33 AM »

:lol: You little pervert. Aye, where abouts?

n4e

« Reply #162 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 02:10:36 AM »

Outside the gate, can't remember what time but somewhere betwwen 10.30 and 11 I think.

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #163 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 02:17:01 AM »

Outside the gate, can't remember what time but somewhere betwwen 10.30 and 11 I think.

Aye, that would have been me then. Was there to see my mates band playing at Mood.

firetotheworks

« Reply #164 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 02:28:49 AM »
I thought I saw Intermission in Newcastle, even though he's clearly in Kingston.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #165 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 02:45:51 AM »
I thought I saw Intermission in Newcastle, even though he's clearly in Kingston.

Haha we've been here before - I think there's someone up there that looks a lot like me or something.

I'll be back up in Newcastle for Easter, in which time I'll be more likely to pop up in this thread.  Are you in Japan yet btw?

firetotheworks

« Reply #166 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 02:49:34 AM »

Haha we've been here before - I think there's someone up there that looks a lot like me or something.

I'll be back up in Newcastle for Easter, in which time I'll be more likely to pop up in this thread.  Are you in Japan yet btw?

Nah, not yet. My flights on Sunday. The jet lag's going to totally f*** me. Normally it's 9 hours, but because I'm special, I'm travelling on the weekend the clocks go forward, so when I get there at 7pm, it'll feel like 9am to me. I'm not even going to bother trying to accustom myself beforehand.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #167 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 02:57:19 AM »

Nah, not yet. My flights on Sunday. The jet lag's going to totally f*** me. Normally it's 9 hours, but because I'm special, I'm travelling on the weekend the clocks go forward, so when I get there at 7pm, it'll feel like 9am to me. I'm not even going to bother trying to accustom myself beforehand.

Ah I see.  I thought you were going the other day for some reason and I thought it was really weird how you were posting on here like normal. :lol: Ignore me.

Aye the jetlag will be a knacker like.  You must be really excited though.  I had a mate who went to South Korea to teach for 6 months.  He was in a bit of a rut before he went but he came back a different lad tbh, and he caught the bug as it were.

He was going on about there being a "Ji Sung Park Street" but I never knew whether to believe him.  Coincidently the majority of his personality consists of random puns/wordplay/nonsense based on footballers names.  He had a p*ss next to Ameobi in Jesmond and said "Areet Shola.  I'm off to get a Milner Burger" then just f***ed off.  Don't ask like cos I've got no idea. :lol: But that's why I dunno whether to believe him about Ji-Sung Park St.

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #168 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 01:01:04 PM »
My mate went Japan to teach English after graduating. Disappeared off the face of the Earth. Haven't heard from him since, nor has anyone else.

Offline Fenham Mag

• General Member
« Reply #169 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 01:20:30 PM »
My mate went Japan to teach English after graduating. Disappeared off the face of the Earth. Haven't heard from him since, nor has anyone else.

Maybe he wanted that . He might of just wanted a fresh start.
I really like Fenham Mag. Great guy and a very good poster.

Offline Liam Liam Liam O

• supports his local club.
  • General Member
« Reply #170 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 01:34:26 PM »
Saw Happy Face at Doncaster.  He looked happy.

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #171 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 01:41:12 PM »

Maybe he wanted that . He might of just wanted a fresh start.

Oh, aye, I think so. Still be nice to know, the selfish t***.

lankybellwipe

« Reply #172 on: Friday 26 March 2010, 06:31:52 AM »

Oh, he was happy alright, especially after our cousin was carted off,  for pitch invasion leading to headbutboy huggage!
They were all completely off their f***ing mash by the time the coach brought (most of) them back home!

Offline Happy Face

• General Member
  • The forum equivalent of Arnie in T2
« Reply #173 on: Friday 26 March 2010, 04:12:24 PM »

Oh, he was happy alright, especially after our cousin was carted off,  for pitch invasion leading to headbutboy huggage!
They were all completely off their f***ing mash by the time the coach brought (most of) them back home!

Super mega hammer timed.

That's me and drink finished until June.

:sadnod:

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #174 on: Tuesday 6 April 2010, 07:05:34 AM »
madras again.

:shifty:
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt