Author Topic: Andy Carroll  (Read 109696 times)

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
Re: Andy Carroll
« Reply #1750 on: Tuesday 26 November 2019, 02:22:33 PM »
:lol: Carroll has been utter s*** for years. The only good spell in his career was the year and a half before going to Liverpool and a year of that was in the Championship. I honestly cant believe hes only 30.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Aiston

• General Member
« Reply #1751 on: Tuesday 26 November 2019, 04:31:54 PM »
He's showed he is utter s*** in the minutes he's played for us. It's hilarious some people want him to start. :lol:

Offline geordiedean

• General Member
« Reply #1752 on: Tuesday 26 November 2019, 04:38:25 PM »
To think we got 35m for this f***ing plank. When he comes on the field he looks like a fan that's won a competition hes utter f***ing garbage
and now Tudor's gone down for Newcastle

Offline John P

• General Member
« Reply #1753 on: Tuesday 26 November 2019, 05:04:15 PM »
Looks like his body has given up the ghost and he's lost all his physicality. As soon as someone makes contact with him he's off balance and tumbles to the floor.

Online Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #1754 on: Wednesday 27 November 2019, 06:55:04 AM »
Hope he starts on Saturday.

I do, so people will see he's absolutely finished.

What sort of threat could Andy Carroll possibly pose the Manchester f***ing City defence?

Regardless of how utterly s**** the options are - Joelinton, Carroll, Gayle, Muto, shifting ASM - Andy Carroll must be the worst option against whichever billion pound player they pick on the day.

He could conceivably go an entire match (or until getting hooked) without touching the ball with his feet.
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Online David Edgar

• General Member
« Reply #1755 on: Wednesday 27 November 2019, 07:00:54 AM »
I'm pretty sure he cannot start a Premier League game.  And if he does by some miracle, he won't make the distance.

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #1756 on: Wednesday 27 November 2019, 07:06:39 AM »
Makes it the worst signing of the summer imo. When we signed Mitrovic we at least had Cisse who could still come in. Absolute disgrace that we went into the season with only Joelinton with a realistic chance of being fit most of the season.
?s=21

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #1757 on: Wednesday 27 November 2019, 07:07:54 AM »
I bet in January you’ll see the likes of Palace, West Ham & Everton all going for Giroud. He’d be perfect but we’ll not even be in the running.
?s=21

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #1758 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 02:22:48 AM »
Superb signing. :lol:
?s=21