Re: Drugs
« Reply #25 on: Friday 26 February 2010, 03:40:07 PM »
What does glue do? any comparisons?

I heard it sticks model aeroplanes together really well like.  :colo:

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Saturday 27 February 2010, 09:54:36 AM »
Love a bit of cake, me, on the weekends.

:lol: It's a f***ing disgrace.
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 2 September 2010, 08:23:07 PM »
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 21 August 2012, 04:11:17 PM »
http://www.freakonomics.com/2012/08/21/drug-dealers-in-the-netherlands-now-selling-marijuana/

A few months ago, I discussed the tourist drug ban in the Netherlands, with a focus on my town, Maastricht.  NPR just ran a story on the intermediate term effects of the new regulations.  Some of the “coffee shops” (places where one could buy a pre-rolled or roll-you-own joint for €3) have reopened, as I predicted; others have not. Unsurprisingly, what has happened is that drug dealers, who previously had dealt only in hard drugs, are now also selling marijuana illegally.  While total consumption of weed has probably dropped, buyers are worse off, as are coffee-house owners, with the main beneficiaries being drug dealers.  As always, something that raises price in a legal market will increase demand in the illegal market.
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday 21 August 2012, 04:18:28 PM »
:undecided:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday 21 August 2012, 04:19:13 PM »
Makes sense.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday 21 August 2012, 11:57:55 PM »
I miss Alan Shearer 9 :undecided:

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday 21 August 2012, 11:59:34 PM »

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday 22 August 2012, 12:00:01 AM »
Glue's making a comeback man.

[/Superhans]

:lol: :thup:
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday 22 August 2012, 12:07:06 AM »

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday 22 August 2012, 11:13:07 AM »
Anybody watched American Weed btw?

David Goldblatt

Offline Magpie

• General Member
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 04:17:08 PM »
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/drugs-live-the-ecstasy-trial/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

The first programme unravels the mysteries of MDMA, revealing how the drug affects the brain.

Professor David Nutt of Imperial College London will reveal the results of the scientific trial and the programme follows some of the volunteers - who include actor Keith Allen, novelist Lionel Shriver, a vicar, a former MP and an ex-soldier - through the trial.

The programme also looks at the potential side-effects and dangers of taking MDMA and includes a discussion with an expert who disagrees with the study and is sceptical about its purpose.

Could be an interesting watch.

Offline PCW1983

• General Member
  • I love my b****** dog.
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 04:22:14 PM »
I miss getting stoned.  I haven't been stoned for years now but i still get urges to have a smoke, the day i retire I'm going to walk out of work have a almighty propa stitcha bucket and a joint them more then likely collapse and die :lol:

Seriously though, i'd rather get stoned then drink tbh.......unfortunately for me i can only drink.
Never give up - Winston Churchill

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 04:22:46 PM »
:thup:
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 04:23:51 PM »
I miss getting stoned.  I haven't been stoned for years now but i still get urges to have a smoke, the day i retire I'm going to walk out of work have a almighty propa stitcha bucket and a joint them more then likely collapse and die :lol:

Seriously though, i'd rather get stoned then drink tbh.......unfortunately for me i can only drink.

Agreed. My friends can't seem to come to terms with that.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/drugs-live-the-ecstasy-trial/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

The first programme unravels the mysteries of MDMA, revealing how the drug affects the brain.

Professor David Nutt of Imperial College London will reveal the results of the scientific trial and the programme follows some of the volunteers - who include actor Keith Allen, novelist Lionel Shriver, a vicar, a former MP and an ex-soldier - through the trial.

The programme also looks at the potential side-effects and dangers of taking MDMA and includes a discussion with an expert who disagrees with the study and is sceptical about its purpose.

Could be an interesting watch.

On weeeeeed

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 04:26:20 PM »
:lol:

Offline PCW1983

• General Member
  • I love my b****** dog.
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 04:27:22 PM »

Agreed. My friends can't seem to come to terms with that.

My lass doesn't either, but she's never smoked so i don't think she could.  Loads of my mates smoke, a couple are propa stoners like i used to be.......laughing so much and so hard that it feels like your bodys gonna snap in half.......f***ing hell man i miss that!

I cant take drugs because of work but i swear to god i'd be better at my job if i was stoned.
Never give up - Winston Churchill

Offline TaylorJ_01

• General Member
  • Nearly funniest poster 2015
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 04:35:24 PM »
Why do we get 2 options for the poll? :lol: I picked yes and no
I am currently happy. Its weekend. Time to unwind after a stressful work days.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 04:36:22 PM »
Nescafe Black Gold straight into my veins

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 04:37:36 PM »
I've got a meth lab in my shed.
Consider winning

Offline Oakie Doke

• General Member
  • the friendliest of folk
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 05:22:30 PM »

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 10:16:59 PM »
Just put this on now. Funny as f***. :lol:

David Goldblatt

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 10:18:55 PM »
Couldn't think of anywhere I'd like to be any less than in a lab lying down in silence while I was cowied off my tits.

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 10:22:11 PM »
Student c***s.

David Goldblatt