Reclassified as Class C
Keep it illegal (& as a Class B)

Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 94549 times)

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
Re: Drugs
« Reply #1550 on: Friday 20 November 2020, 02:45:24 AM »
:lol: You have to get hipster on it. Titanium s*** is popular.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1551 on: Friday 20 November 2020, 03:33:12 AM »
Link? I don't need to hide anything, just store it. I want to use what Hans Gruber probably used.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #1552 on: Friday 20 November 2020, 09:20:15 AM »
I've got a PAX and I'm borderline evangelical about it.

Did you smoke tobacco joints before moving to the PAX? How does it compare, high wise? I want to take the plunge and ditch tobacco, but I bought a Dynavap not so long ago and found that I just could not get the same high as with a joint. In fact, I was using far more bud for far less of an effect.

Yep, I think really you've got to accept you're addicted to tobacco and the combination of both is what you want. Until you can spend some time just using the vape, like 2/3 months, and begin to reacquaint yourself with what if feels to be just stoned, not niccy rushing too, then you won't enjoy vaping it.

I f***ing love it but it's very different without tobacco. Much better, IMO.

Not sure what the British obsession of mixing weed with tobacco is all about.  Ruins it.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1553 on: Friday 20 November 2020, 10:28:31 AM »
Decided to plump for the Da Vinci MIQRO, as a starter for ten. It's small and cheap-ish [RIP Eric Hall]. It's less than a months worth of baccie, If I like it I might upgrade at a later date.

https://www.namastevaporizers.co.uk/collections/all-vaporizers/products/davinci-miqro

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #1554 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 09:43:35 AM »

Did you smoke tobacco joints before moving to the PAX? How does it compare, high wise? I want to take the plunge and ditch tobacco, but I bought a Dynavap not so long ago and found that I just could not get the same high as with a joint. In fact, I was using far more bud for far less of an effect.

Yep, I think really you've got to accept you're addicted to tobacco and the combination of both is what you want. Until you can spend some time just using the vape, like 2/3 months, and begin to reacquaint yourself with what if feels to be just stoned, not niccy rushing too, then you won't enjoy vaping it.

Not sure what the British obsession of mixing weed with tobacco is all about.  Ruins it.

:thup:

Blunts and pipes all the way.
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline SuperFlat

• General Member
« Reply #1555 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 10:28:32 AM »

Cheers for that, interesting on the combined effects. I smoke as well, so would assume I’m beyond the nicotine rushes by now, but it does tie in with something feeling ‘missing’ when vaping. There is something incredibly satisfying in the assembly and smoking of joint, though.

Will take the plunge and try to adjust, the benefits over unfiltered tobacco have to justify it. Toss up between the PAX and the Mighty.

Offline hakka

• General Member
« Reply #1556 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 01:10:32 PM »

:thup:

Blunts and pipes all the way.

🙌🏼

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1557 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 01:18:26 PM »
Was like Christmas today. Vape was expected on Monday, woke up and it's here. Beautiful piece of kit.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1558 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 01:31:19 PM »
I saw some palm leaf cigar type s*** on my wander. Worth a punt?

Dunno why I'm even doing this, we all know who's gonna get randomly selected for a search in Penn Station. [emoji38]

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #1559 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 01:56:55 PM »
:lol:

Cigar leaf stuff is good if you know what you're doing with it. Remember getting s*** loads of it once, and f***ing it all up. Had no idea what I was doing. :blush:
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #1560 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 03:39:11 PM »

Dunno why I'm even doing this, we all know who's gonna get randomly selected for a search in Penn Station. [emoji38]

Least you'll have a bowl you like in prison.
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1561 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 03:52:10 PM »

Least you'll have a bowl you like in prison.
[emoji38] You dog bowl me a lot for a motherfucker with a dog bowl.

Online Ameritoon

• General Member
« Reply #1562 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 04:47:04 PM »

I think it might extend beyond the UK a bit. My friend's cousin visited from Albania a few summers ago and would only smoke weed with tobacco. Same with my friend from Palestine, definitely seems to have some popularity farther east. I had never heard of it before then though.

This is my anecdotal evidence

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1563 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 05:20:10 PM »
In the UK hash was always more widely available, and it was better than the grass you could get [skunk wasn't really a thing]. You can't roll a joint of pure red leb.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #1564 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 05:28:31 PM »

I think it might extend beyond the UK a bit. My friend's cousin visited from Albania a few summers ago and would only smoke weed with tobacco. Same with my friend from Palestine, definitely seems to have some popularity farther east. I had never heard of it before then though.

This is my anecdotal evidence

I'd be surprised if it was a solely British thing, I've had experiences with irish c***s we knew, and loads of european students too. Student city here after all. I suppose they could have easily picked it up here and I'm seeing after but yeah, that's the first time I've seen it referenced as uniquely our thing.

Offline bobbydazzla

• General Member
« Reply #1565 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 05:36:29 PM »
In the UK hash was always more widely available, and it was better than the grass you could get [skunk wasn't really a thing]. You can't roll a joint of pure red leb.

Elswick dink freshly dropped out of a letter box was the only gear you could get round my way and it was smoked in a joint with Regal baccy mixed in, or pure in a bucket / lung

A bucket of Elswick dink meant you were running the gauntlet of a massive whitey, so a joint was by far the safer option

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #1566 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 05:59:09 PM »

I do remember trying it over my cooker, when I was 17, and watching it all burn to death on the electric hob as the skin disintegrated when I lit it. :blush:

Fun times, colossal waste of money at times too.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #1567 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 08:01:25 PM »
Can't smoke any more because of my dodgy chest, so I'm all about tinctures now.  Got a dedicated decarboxylater to try out.

Offline relámpago blanco

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
  • aka Gorilla
« Reply #1568 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 09:09:35 PM »

I do remember trying it over my cooker, when I was 17, and watching it all burn to death on the electric hob as the skin disintegrated when I lit it. :blush:

I remember when I was 12 and my mate got some and said we had to heat it up on a spoon.  Think I got a bit high maybe.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1569 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 09:52:38 PM »

I remember when I was 12 and my mate got some and said we had to heat it up on a spoon.  Think I got a bit high maybe.

Hot-knives.

Would never encourage drug use at that age.

Online Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #1570 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 10:03:26 PM »
Tried acid for the first time not long ago. That was something :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #1571 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 11:53:34 PM »
Yes! Overall was it enjoyable?

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #1572 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:27:13 AM »
It's the f***ing best IMO. If only it wasn't like 16 hours long it would be so popular I think. Gets a bit tiring after a while but yas, so good.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Online Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #1573 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 09:33:15 AM »
Yes! Overall was it enjoyable?

Really hard to say whether it was enjoyable as such. Definitely worth trying and I wouldn’t say it was bad. I mean at times it was the funniest thing in the world but it also felt like a constant plate spinning exercise to stop the room from becoming a very intimidating place. Did it with a girl I’d been seeing for a couple of months whose face constantly shifted from looking incredible, to  looking about 68 and you’ve just got to go with that.

It really is amazing in terms of what it does to your mind. It felt like a proper voyage. It does go on a bit. Being exhausted at 5am and still tripping absolute balls got a bit tiresome. I’d heartily recommend it but it does require a bit more respect than other drugs for sure.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #1574 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 10:55:42 AM »
:lol: Yeah I think you've got to be quite grounded and pay it some respect. The plate spinning exercise analogy is perfect, the more you do it the easier that gets though.