Decriminalised
Reclassified as Class C
Keep it illegal (& as a Class B)

Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 97614 times)

Online Ameritoon

• General Member
Re: Drugs
« Reply #1525 on: Tuesday 17 November 2020, 08:18:16 PM »
What, like...accessories do I need/you suggest? I'm a t*** so I deffo want like a Sherlock Holmes pipe.

Depends on what you prefer. I use a bong because it's smoother and less harsh on your throat compared to anything else, particularly if you add ice. You can usually get a decent one for $20-$30. A small bubbler is also a good option. You'll be fine with a pipe though, it's a good way to start.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
  • Faster than a cannonball
« Reply #1526 on: Tuesday 17 November 2020, 09:10:10 PM »
I'm not joking Mike. An apple.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #1527 on: Tuesday 17 November 2020, 10:27:31 PM »
What, like...accessories do I need/you suggest? I'm a t*** so I deffo want like a Sherlock Holmes pipe.

f*** off, that's what I have. Took me a long time to find one worth having too. :lol:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1528 on: Tuesday 17 November 2020, 10:52:53 PM »

f*** off, that's what I have. Took me a long time to find one worth having too. [emoji38]
Pics fellow t***? [emoji38]

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #1529 on: Tuesday 17 November 2020, 11:48:36 PM »

Depends on what you prefer. I use a bong because it's smoother and less harsh on your throat compared to anything else, particularly if you add ice. You can usually get a decent one for $20-$30. A small bubbler is also a good option. You'll be fine with a pipe though, it's a good way to start.

Bong all the way.  The disposable vape pens are awesome, but I don't think you're in a legal state so they might be harder to source.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #1530 on: Tuesday 17 November 2020, 11:50:29 PM »
Looking forward to stoned Mike posting soon.  Who was it who gave us a running commentary of their mad charlie bender in here a few years back?

Online Ameritoon

• General Member
« Reply #1531 on: Tuesday 17 November 2020, 11:53:55 PM »
I'd like to see Mike buy a vape pen from a Long Island teenager :lol:

Offline Jaqen

• General Member
« Reply #1532 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 01:00:28 AM »
Looking forward to stoned Mike posting soon.  Who was it who gave us a running commentary of their mad charlie bender in here a few years back?

Loki doing 6 grams of coke as the wife was away IIRC  :lol:

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #1533 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 03:18:27 AM »
I've got a PAX and I'm borderline evangelical about it.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #1534 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 04:45:58 AM »
I like using the one hitters that look like cigarettes. I can't roll so I just pop the weed in there and light. Super simple.

Offline ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #1535 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 05:07:35 AM »

Loki doing 6 grams of coke as the wife was away IIRC  :lol:

Still in awe at this.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1536 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 05:55:02 AM »

For that price I'd need to be anointed. Although I spend about £25 a week on botacco so it would pay for itself in 10 weeks.

Just looked for the UK version and it's a lot less than I thought $250 would convert to. Might spoil myself for christmas.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
  • Come at the King, you better not miss...
« Reply #1537 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 01:34:49 PM »
Got some lovely stuff in atm. Will wait until Saturday to go again. Football all day high. Ordered a new little pipe from ebay. £2.99. Great value.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1538 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 03:06:08 PM »

Offline kingkerouac

• General Member
  • London, UK
« Reply #1539 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 03:15:46 PM »
Asking for me in January, how long would 2oz of weed last for a casual smoker?

Get one of those dry chamber weed pens and it'll last ages!

I'm considering one of these as I want to give up tobacco completely. Any recommendations?

Offline Rocker

• General Member
« Reply #1540 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 03:57:39 PM »

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1541 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 04:04:06 PM »

Offline SuperFlat

• General Member
« Reply #1543 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 05:30:09 PM »

Did you smoke tobacco joints before moving to the PAX? How does it compare, high wise? I want to take the plunge and ditch tobacco, but I bought a Dynavap not so long ago and found that I just could not get the same high as with a joint. In fact, I was using far more bud for far less of an effect.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #1544 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 05:32:39 PM »
You lads want to get yourselves over to the Takeover thread. Some of the posters in there have clearly got access to some serious f***ing gear.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Rocker

• General Member
« Reply #1545 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 06:16:41 PM »
Take the 'U' out of drugs, what have you got? DRGS. Ever heard anyone get addicted to DRGS?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #1546 on: Wednesday 18 November 2020, 06:18:50 PM »

f*** off, that's what I have. Took me a long time to find one worth having too. [emoji38]
Pics fellow t***? [emoji38]

Something like this:

https://matchpipe.com/product/sherlock-holmes-bowl-bent-smoking-pipe-includes-handcrafted-stand-gift-set/

Except I got it on everyonedoesit.com about 9 years ago for double the price. I'm not showing a photo though, cause it's all haggard and my personal shame. :blush:

That was after many in which that was coated in plastic that would melt as you smoked. :anguish:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Doc

• General Member
« Reply #1547 on: Thursday 19 November 2020, 06:04:50 PM »
An ounce lasts me a fortnight if I'm lucky. The more I have the bigger the doses seem to get.

Very much this, the second part ridiculously so. :lol:

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #1548 on: Friday 20 November 2020, 02:20:41 AM »

Did you smoke tobacco joints before moving to the PAX? How does it compare, high wise? I want to take the plunge and ditch tobacco, but I bought a Dynavap not so long ago and found that I just could not get the same high as with a joint. In fact, I was using far more bud for far less of an effect.

Yep, I think really you've got to accept you're addicted to tobacco and the combination of both is what you want. Until you can spend some time just using the vape, like 2/3 months, and begin to reacquaint yourself with what if feels to be just stoned, not niccy rushing too, then you won't enjoy vaping it.

I f***ing love it but it's very different without tobacco. Much better, IMO.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1549 on: Friday 20 November 2020, 02:28:18 AM »
Everything has f***ing leaves and Bob Marley and funny s*** on it. I want the weed kit of a German serial killer.