Author Topic: Peterborough (h) - Saturday 7th November [before P'boro(h)] - SEE OP FOR DETAILS  (Read 52314 times)

PJ87

Re: Peterborough (h) - Saturday 7th November [before P'boro(h)] - SEE OP FOR DETAILS
« Reply #325 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 04:03:03 PM »
Full kits. :( Good stuff. :thup:

NOFC really need to get in touch with NUFC and get some match worn kits to play in. Seems like all the other IFA teams do it.

Wow, why didn't someone think of this a long time ago, y'know, maybe when the initial idea of NOFC was set up...?

Sarcasm is about as funny as cancer.

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
Re: Peterborough (h) - Saturday 7th November [before P'boro(h)] - SEE OP FOR DETAILS
« Reply #326 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 04:05:45 PM »

NOFC really need to get in touch with NUFC and get some match worn kits to play in. Seems like all the other IFA teams do it.

Wow, why didn't someone think of this a long time ago, y'know, maybe when the initial idea of NOFC was set up...?

About as funny as you coming on here and making such a comment.

PJ87

« Reply #327 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 04:08:46 PM »

What an utterly bizarre statement. My comment wasn't meant to be funny.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
Re: Peterborough (h) - Saturday 7th November [before P'boro(h)] - SEE OP FOR DET
« Reply #328 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 04:10:34 PM »
You guys. :lol:

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #329 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 04:20:41 PM »

What an utterly bizarre statement. My comment wasn't meant to be funny.

Sorry mate, I genuinely thought you were making a funny comment about the situation re: the club, otherwise I would have had to assume you actually thought that we wouldn't have already contacted the club about this sort of thing and I naturally assumed that you wouldn't be that rude or ignorant ??? O0

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #330 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 05:28:43 PM »
Quote from: Rob from Peterborough team
You have a good set of lads there – they did you proud mate. Hopefully we gave you an idea of what the IFA is about – just playing football for the fun of it, having a laugh with the opposition fans, and letting anyone that wants to take part, take part. Just to give you an idea, we’re pretty middle of the road when it comes to the league – there are some worse teams out there than us, and there are some teams that are much better than us – so you should fit in just fine mate!

If you think you can get a team down to Posh when the two sides meet again later on in the season we’d love to host you, but I know how tricky that can be with new teams so I guess we’ll play it by ear when the time comes.

Best of luck for the rest of the season – and hope to see you popping up on the league list playing more fixtures fella.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #331 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 05:33:50 PM »
Did you tell him their goalkeeper had a s*** goal kick?

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #332 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 06:05:01 PM »
So did this result get recorded in some uber-league, then?

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #333 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 07:05:55 PM »
Quote from: Rob from Peterborough team
You have a good set of lads there – they did you proud mate. Hopefully we gave you an idea of what the IFA is about – just playing football for the fun of it, having a laugh with the opposition fans, and letting anyone that wants to take part, take part. Just to give you an idea, we’re pretty middle of the road when it comes to the league – there are some worse teams out there than us, and there are some teams that are much better than us – so you should fit in just fine mate!

If you think you can get a team down to Posh when the two sides meet again later on in the season we’d love to host you, but I know how tricky that can be with new teams so I guess we’ll play it by ear when the time comes.

Best of luck for the rest of the season – and hope to see you popping up on the league list playing more fixtures fella.

I'm guessing Rob is the Darren Ferguson double in defence?

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #334 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 07:29:33 PM »
Yeah, I think so.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Rocker

• General Member
« Reply #335 on: Wednesday 11 November 2009, 07:55:41 PM »
I can play much better than the s*** I've served up the last few games like.

Played a game yesterday and scored four goals, its all about confidence and knowing people with me, and when I get used to everyone, and the way we play, I'll be thrice the player in my opinion.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #336 on: Thursday 12 November 2009, 01:27:33 AM »
Where were you playing?

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #337 on: Thursday 12 November 2009, 08:12:52 AM »
Where were you playing?

I heard he was at right-back...

Offline Rocker

• General Member
« Reply #338 on: Thursday 12 November 2009, 09:11:33 AM »
Where were you playing?

centre mid mate.  :thup:

Different player though mate, I know i am, just lose all technique and confidence for som reason when I'm out of my usual surroundings. I'm sure it'll come though, when I know what people are all about.

Offline Slim

• General Member
« Reply #340 on: Tuesday 19 January 2010, 12:59:26 PM »
One thing i would love to add on this...Even though the ref was s*** i think some people took it to far whith giving him s***.    :thdn:

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #341 on: Tuesday 19 January 2010, 06:27:53 PM »
One thing i would love to add on this...Even though the ref was s*** i think some people took it to far whith giving him s***.    :thdn:

Spot on....(looks at Nixon)

Heneage

« Reply #342 on: Tuesday 19 January 2010, 06:51:59 PM »
Horrendous banter from Stupeedo as usual.

That ref was utter bollocks, I thanked him at the end apologised if he felt I went OTT and even had a crack on with two three of their players. I play to win, and his questionable penalties spoilted it a bit.

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #343 on: Tuesday 19 January 2010, 07:02:04 PM »
Horrendous banter from Stupeedo as usual.

That ref was utter bollocks, I thanked him at the end apologised if he felt I went OTT and even had a crack on with two three of their players. I play to win, and his questionable penalties spoilted it a bit.

There was still no need for the constant haranguing - channel your anger towards the opposition players next time, not the ref :p