Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 631904 times)

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
Re: What are you watching right now?
« Reply #20150 on: Saturday 8 June 2019, 08:31:34 pm »
:lol: I f***ing just wandered in here all casual and there are w*****s everywhere.

I didn't really like the last series of PJDN btw, thought it was pretty mediocre and it became obvious why they were leaving it. Some great stuff before that though.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Double first choice
« Reply #20151 on: Saturday 8 June 2019, 08:36:38 pm »
:lol: I f***ing just wandered in here all casual and there are w*****s everywhere.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, I think I dropped it midway through the last season.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #20152 on: Saturday 8 June 2019, 11:50:11 pm »

She's getting better man, what a woman. She absolutely needs a John Wick spin off.
Bearings Straight!

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • Que será, será
« Reply #20153 on: Sunday 9 June 2019, 01:06:57 am »
Browsing various original/reboot/remake episodes of the Twilight Zone. They're almost all great. Still my favorite though -

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Double first choice
« Reply #20154 on: Sunday 9 June 2019, 01:21:53 am »
Browsing various original/reboot/remake episodes of the Twilight Zone. They're almost all great. Still my favorite though -

:lol: Class.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #20155 on: Sunday 9 June 2019, 11:42:40 am »
Finished The Virtues and it really was an incredible series. Got 5 stars in The Guardian.

Big Little Lies returning tomorrow too, really enjoyed the first series

Offline Tyne81

• General Member
« Reply #20156 on: Monday 10 June 2019, 09:50:55 am »
Finished The Virtues and it really was an incredible series. Got 5 stars in The Guardian.

The final 20 minutes or so has been the best television of the year, gripping. Few rumours of a second series which seems unnecessary.

Offline Lush Vlad

• General Member
  • Vlad The Impaler (Nath)
« Reply #20157 on: Monday 10 June 2019, 10:03:26 pm »
Just finished The Virtues. Superb.

Just seen episode 6 of Have I Got News For You. The one that got pulled earlier in the series as it was too close to the elections, or something. Really enjoyed the series, anyway. Ian Hislop is amazing and it is much better watching it when the news stories are all current and relevant.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Double first choice
« Reply #20158 on: Tuesday 11 June 2019, 01:50:55 pm »
:lol: Gentleman Jack was quality but if you've never seen it I'd hold until S2 is done. Needed two more eps, imo.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #20159 on: Tuesday 11 June 2019, 03:22:19 pm »
Been really enjoying Black Sails. 
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #20160 on: Tuesday 11 June 2019, 03:55:02 pm »

:thup: burned through that. Love the opening theme, too.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #20161 on: Tuesday 11 June 2019, 03:57:32 pm »
:lol: Gentleman Jack was quality but if you've never seen it I'd hold until S2 is done. Needed two more eps, imo.

Now you tell me.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #20162 on: Tuesday 11 June 2019, 10:28:46 pm »

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #20163 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 01:01:14 am »

Gutted they only gave it the 4 season, was getting right into that.  The pacing was great though, so I'll not hold it against the writers.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Double first choice
« Reply #20164 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 01:18:55 am »

Now you tell me.

:lol: You'll like it, tbh. I just mean the rest of these t***s.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #20165 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 01:38:56 am »

Gutted they only gave it the 4 season, was getting right into that.  The pacing was great though, so I'll not hold it against the writers.

I feel like any more seasons and it would’ve jumped the rails. Thought they wrapped it up nicely too.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #20166 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 01:51:54 am »
First episode of Chernobyl was fantastic. 

Found this as well, interesting to see how it was reported when it actually happened.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #20167 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 02:50:42 pm »

I feel like any more seasons and it would’ve jumped the rails. Thought they wrapped it up nicely too.

Oh aye, I'm not complaining, just was expecting it to go further into the Treasure Island story. 

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #20168 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 03:55:20 pm »
Finished Veep. Very good overall. Was excellent season 3-4. Thought season 6 was the weakest.

The ending was tremendous, one of the best endings for a TV show I've seen.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #20169 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 03:55:29 pm »
Brooklyn 99 is excellent and I’ll not hear otherwise.

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #20170 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 10:05:35 pm »
Some top tier Love Island tonight.
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #20171 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 10:06:02 pm »
Best ep so far

Offline chopey

• General Member
« Reply #20172 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 10:07:30 pm »
Ealing Comedies documentary, love them and the best one ever is on tomorrow, 3.15pm BBC Two The Lavender Hill Mob
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
  • Yes, I'm really that young.
« Reply #20173 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 10:09:08 pm »
Some top tier Love Island tonight.

Was made to watch it by wor lass tonight. It's so unbelievably trash that it's good. :lol:
But...6 in a row. But...Calciopoli.

I reckon Haydn wears pure concentrated pheromones.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #20174 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 10:34:59 pm »
Can barely watch with the new Irish girl disgracing us with that accent :lol:
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"