Author Topic: The Stupid things your Lass has said thread  (Read 200005 times)

Offline Cajun

• General Member
Re: The Stupid things your Lass has said thread.
« Reply #175 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 04:14:45 PM »
We have started watching Prison Break (well I have seen up to season 4 but started again for her) and she woke up last night saying "Don't stab me". She reckons she cant remember saying it but says she had dreams about Prison Break last night, as long as she isn't dreaming about that Wentworth Miller f***er!  :angry:

He's mine!

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #176 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 04:52:32 PM »
The stupid things my lass has heard me say (well just the one actually).

When I was asleep a while back, my lass says I quite clearly said "LOVELY BOYS".  That's bad, isn't it?  I don't know why I'm admitting that on here but I tend to tell pretty much everyone about it because I think it's quite funny.

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #177 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 04:56:29 PM »
:lol:

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #178 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 04:59:35 PM »

When I was asleep a while back, my lass says I quite clearly said "LOVELY BOYS".  That's bad, isn't it?  I don't know why I'm admitting that on here but I tend to tell pretty much everyone about it because I think it's quite funny.

You play with kids.

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #179 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 05:01:30 PM »
I'm laughing about it still. f***ing hell. :lol:

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #180 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 05:05:44 PM »

You play with kids.

:lol:  Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

I'd never even thought about it from that perspective.  I presumed boys meant blokes, not children.  To be honest I hoped it was just the craziness of the human brain and that it was based on nothing whatsoever.  Or that I was like dreaming about being on Countdown or something.  A version of Countdown where you can say 2 words for an answer.  But nah, maybe it means I'm a pervert, something to ponder.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #181 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 05:11:58 PM »
I would say there is a 90% chance of you being a nonce, out of interest have you ever had sex with a young boy/boys? Its normally a strong sign if you have.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #182 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 05:15:05 PM »
I would say there is a 90% chance of you being a nonce, out of interest have you ever had sex with a young boy/boys? Its normally a strong sign if you have.

I haven't, no.  I considered saying that I had or something in order to play along with a charade, but then I realised that I had nothing to gain and everything to lose, so decided to nip it in the bud.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #183 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 05:16:28 PM »
Yeah I am pretty bored of this now too, I am f***ing boring most of the time though so its probably best just to ignore anything I say in future.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #184 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 07:47:14 PM »
Played the blaydon races today, she said "was that chaz n dave?"   :facepalm:

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #185 on: Sunday 8 November 2009, 07:54:22 PM »
Played the blaydon races today, she said "was that chaz n dave?"   :facepalm:

That new version by Whately, Nail and the little one from Auf Wiedersehn that was played at H/T yesterday actually does sound like Chas & Dave. A bit.
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #186 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 10:12:06 AM »
Played the blaydon races today, she said "was that chaz n dave?"   :facepalm:

That new version by Whately, Nail and the little one from Auf Wiedersehn that was played at H/T yesterday actually does sound like Chas & Dave. A bit.

I didn't play that version, I played the old music hall version on youtube.

Offline Tisd09

• General Member
« Reply #187 on: Monday 9 November 2009, 02:13:11 PM »
No so much what she said but how she said it and when.

After Wales v NZ on Saturday in a massive que for the train home some druken lads behind us. One takes a p*ss against the wall next minute "errrrr thats f***ing disgusting" from the mouth of my wife, everyone shuts up and the guy protests his innocence to which she replied I can still see it hanging out. I was dying at this stage. We were with another couple I'm trying to keep my piece and she is still shouting the odds at this bloke. Luckily for me and my mate these lads were a bit soft because they started turning it in to a joke and actually apologised to my wife. The point she made was fair but the number of times I told her to engage the brain before talking/acting I do not know.
"Now who ya gonna run to?"

n4e

« Reply #188 on: Tuesday 10 November 2009, 01:00:51 AM »
The metro centre is so busy these days. I think that's why hardly anyone goes anymore.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday 10 November 2009, 01:03:27 AM »
The metro centre is so busy these days. I think that's why hardly anyone goes anymore.

Was that intentional, what you just said there?  As in do you realise that it makes no sense?

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday 10 November 2009, 01:04:36 AM »

Was that intentional, what you just said there?  As in do you realise that it makes no sense?

I presume that was the stupid thing his lass said.

n4e

« Reply #191 on: Tuesday 10 November 2009, 01:05:22 AM »

Yeah that's the nature of the thread.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday 10 November 2009, 01:08:38 AM »

Yeah that's the nature of the thread.

Bollocks, sorry mate.  :lol:  I thought you were replying to somebody earlier in thread going on about the Metrocentre.  Didn't realise you were quoting your lass.  That is a brilliant quote though.

Offline maybe_next_year

• General Member
« Reply #193 on: Friday 20 November 2009, 10:56:05 PM »
got kicked out of bed for about 5 mins last night after arguing with her when she said;

" Jonathan Stead was way better than Michael Owen"

She's seen two football matches in her entire life, the man city on last year and a valencia match on tv this season....

mental at times
"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #194 on: Friday 20 November 2009, 10:57:54 PM »
got kicked out of bed for about 5 mins last night after arguing with her when she said;

" Jonathan Stead was way better than Michael Owen"

She's seen two football matches in her entire life, the man city on last year and a valencia match on tv this season....

mental at times

Why were you sleeping with Ronaldo?

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #195 on: Saturday 21 November 2009, 11:06:30 AM »
Was talking about Jim Carrey the other day with my lass and I said "I think he is Canadian actually" and she says "Most people are"  :undecided: couldn't really understand that but equally couldnt be arsed to ask. Althought it wouldn't surprise me if she has got Canada mixed up with Africa and the whole 'man originated from Africa" thing :lol:

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #196 on: Saturday 21 November 2009, 10:19:51 PM »
this is getting difficuilt now as it means listening.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #197 on: Saturday 21 November 2009, 10:24:54 PM »
do you have to go to the match on the 28th (swansea), do you not fancy helping me take the kids to their school disco?
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

lankybellwipe

« Reply #198 on: Saturday 21 November 2009, 10:31:10 PM »
Was talking about Jim Carrey the other day with my lass and I said "I think he is Canadian actually" and she says "Most people are"  :undecided: couldn't really understand that but equally couldnt be arsed to ask. Althought it wouldn't surprise me if she has got Canada mixed up with Africa and the whole 'man originated from Africa" thing :lol:

This post has me as confused as she had you!!

Offline Shak

• General Member
« Reply #199 on: Monday 23 November 2009, 04:39:15 PM »
Not my lass, but heard a cracker last Saturday.

People were discussing cows for some reason (mostly because we're Irish, I suppose) and someone said something about Asian cows. One of the lads asked

"How exactly can you tell the cows are Asian?"

One of the girls responds in complete seriousness with

"They'd have narrow, sort of squinty eyes wouldn't they?"

:facepalm: