Author Topic: North Korea - Kim Jong-unwell?  (Read 110325 times)

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: North Korea, Kim Jong-un and all that...
« Reply #1925 on: Wednesday 31 July 2019, 06:12:54 PM »
Oh no, I don't doubt his motives, but just that there are other desires at play.  Korea really needs the war to be officially over so they can progress.  That's what I meant by them being willing to take advantage of his adulation for dictators.  Trump's desires are clear, he wants a win on something no other President can lay claim.  I'm sure if this turns out to be impossible, he'll drop it like a plate of salad and then move on to pretend he's going to solve the Israel/Palestine issue by sending his Clown Prince, Jared, to tell those pesky Arabs what way is up.

Would love to hear from OT on the issue, to be honest.  At the mercy of whoever I follow on Twitter as it stands. :huff:

Just opened up this thread and came across this :lol: Bluf, if you would like to hear from me on North Korea, you can follow me on Twitter as well. @oldtype. Korea stuff is pretty much all I talk about.

I shall.  I also can't even remember posting that.  Nearly s*** myself there. :lol:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Online loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #1926 on: Wednesday 2 October 2019, 03:30:17 AM »
Hoying missiles around again.  Long range sub-launched this time, bit of a jump in capabilities.
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Chrisjraby

• General Member
« Reply #1927 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 03:56:36 PM »
North Korea has branded Japan's PM Shinzo Abe an "imbecile" and "political dwarf", accusing him of mislabelling its latest weapons test.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50613051

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• General Member
  • Le Champion
« Reply #1928 on: Tuesday 21 April 2020, 07:48:52 AM »
Kim Jong Un may be knackered and in a critical condition after requiring cardiovascular surgery.
Football > Football with no fans > No Football

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #1929 on: Tuesday 21 April 2020, 09:55:19 AM »
Credit where credit is due though, not a single recorded case of Covid-19 under his leadership.

That's what you get from a supreme leader that puts his people first.

Offline DMC

• General Member
« Reply #1930 on: Tuesday 21 April 2020, 10:11:54 AM »
Credit where credit is due though, not a single recorded case of Covid-19 under his leadership.

That's what you get from a supreme leader that puts his people first.

It's Juche the way he does it

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #1931 on: Tuesday 21 April 2020, 10:12:42 AM »
:lol: very good. #DoTheWormForKim

Offline D. Yimentov

• General Member
« Reply #1932 on: Thursday 23 April 2020, 12:04:00 AM »
Hope the big fella pulls through to be honest. If he K-pops his clogs there'll be a bunch of 60 year old military generals scrambling for power. No Swiss education to keep those lads in check.

Also, his sister looks evil and sexy and I for one would let her mount my pektu.
мы любим футбол, но футбол не любит нас

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #1933 on: Thursday 23 April 2020, 07:37:55 AM »
Poor doctor will be on the wrong end of anti tank gun.

If Kim is dead, that ruins my hope of a takeover by NK.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #1934 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 07:20:19 AM »
Photos of him lying in state all over Twitter this morning.

From a Singapore news website apparently:

?s=20
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #1935 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 08:23:23 AM »
Could just be the fella from gangnam style.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Online loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #1936 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 08:26:02 AM »

Cos they all look the same to you?

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #1937 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 08:36:41 AM »

It was a s*** joke mate. Please dont start an arguement with me, I've got loads to do today.

Online loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #1938 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 08:41:49 AM »

It was a s*** joke mate. Please dont start an arguement with me, I've got loads to do today.

I'm just jerking your chain, man, chill :lol:

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #1939 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 08:43:29 AM »
Didnt know asians had a sense of humour ;)

Online chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #1940 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 08:43:44 AM »
Apparently that's Japanese text on a Chinese website
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #1941 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 08:49:41 AM »
Even if it's a fake, something is clearly up.

Chinese doctors have landed and he hasnt been seen in weeks. I wonder if hes disabled?

Online loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #1942 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 08:57:49 AM »
Gonna be Weekend at Bernies 3.

Offline Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #1943 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 09:29:00 AM »
Kim Jong Ill

Offline samptime29

• General Member
  • Come at the King, you better not miss...
« Reply #1944 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 12:38:20 PM »
Another Un bites the dust.

Offline jdckelly

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #1945 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 02:14:16 PM »
who's next in line if he dies?

Online George Bailey

• General Member
  • Lenzie, East Dunbartonshire, Scotland UK
« Reply #1946 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 02:19:39 PM »
Is his sister not quite fancied to replace him?? Or would that be unlikely?
'Us' = Stenhousemuir for the forseeable.

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #1947 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 02:38:32 PM »
Is his sister not quite fancied to replace him?? Or would that be unlikely?

I quite fancy his sister TBF. She would kill me as soon as shag me mind.

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
  • But it is what it is.
« Reply #1948 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 07:12:56 PM »
TMZ reckon he's dead.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #1949 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 07:19:05 PM »