Author Topic: North Korea, Kim Jong-un and all that...  (Read 103076 times)

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: North Korea, Kim Jong-un and all that...
« Reply #1925 on: Wednesday 31 July 2019, 06:12:54 PM »
Oh no, I don't doubt his motives, but just that there are other desires at play.  Korea really needs the war to be officially over so they can progress.  That's what I meant by them being willing to take advantage of his adulation for dictators.  Trump's desires are clear, he wants a win on something no other President can lay claim.  I'm sure if this turns out to be impossible, he'll drop it like a plate of salad and then move on to pretend he's going to solve the Israel/Palestine issue by sending his Clown Prince, Jared, to tell those pesky Arabs what way is up.

Would love to hear from OT on the issue, to be honest.  At the mercy of whoever I follow on Twitter as it stands. :huff:

Just opened up this thread and came across this :lol: Bluf, if you would like to hear from me on North Korea, you can follow me on Twitter as well. @oldtype. Korea stuff is pretty much all I talk about.

I shall.  I also can't even remember posting that.  Nearly s*** myself there. :lol:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Online loki679

• General Member
« Reply #1926 on: Wednesday 2 October 2019, 03:30:17 AM »
Hoying missiles around again.  Long range sub-launched this time, bit of a jump in capabilities.
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Chrisjraby

• General Member
« Reply #1927 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 03:56:36 PM »
North Korea has branded Japan's PM Shinzo Abe an "imbecile" and "political dwarf", accusing him of mislabelling its latest weapons test.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50613051