Author Topic: The Reserves & Academy Thread - NUFC win Hong Kong Soccer 7s  (Read 567625 times)

Offline frankpingel

• General Member
Re: The Reserves & Academy Thread
« Reply #9525 on: Friday 1 March 2019, 08:40:47 pm »
Shelvey scores
Good to hear, both him putting himself forward to play and then getting that goal.

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #9526 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 12:36:29 pm »

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #9527 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 12:41:32 pm »
So he must have been culpable of something then?
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Online Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #9528 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 12:42:33 pm »
Time to separate the art from the artist.

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #9529 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 12:52:53 pm »
Probably sue them for funfair dismissal

Offline OCK

• General Member
« Reply #9530 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 12:54:35 pm »
I can imagine he was paid off, with an NDA agreeing that neither party will comment further on the issue. I can imagine.

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #9531 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 01:01:12 pm »
Just the slack 421 days after he was suspended!

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #9532 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 01:01:33 pm »
Just the slack 421 days after he was suspended!

:lol:
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline OCK

• General Member
« Reply #9533 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 01:06:01 pm »
They talked about this briefly on talksport and SHOCK HORROR they were all in support of Beardsley, saying that "you can't talk to kids like you used to in this politically correct environment" "they've lost a great mind". Utter bollocks.  :lol:

If I was to guess.

Club agreed to keep Beardsley's reputation intact, and not mention the investigations into discrimination/racist behaviour.
Beardsley agreed not to publicly bring up any internal grievances or sue for unfair dismissal.

All players involved have since been released by the club too, strangely.

'Both win' - Beardsley isn't a racist, club never employed a racist. Simply Beardsley no longer works for the club and is free to find work else where, with a glowing letter of recommendation on NUFC Letter head, signed by Lee Charnley himself.

Offline Cookie1892

• General Member
« Reply #9534 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 01:08:22 pm »
They talked about this briefly on talksport and SHOCK HORROR they were all in support of Beardsley, saying that "you can't talk to kids like you used to in this politically correct environment" "they've lost a great mind". Utter bollocks.  :lol:

If I was to guess.

Club agreed to keep Beardsley's reputation intact, and not mention the investigations into discrimination/racist behaviour.
Beardsley agreed not to publicly bring up any internal grievances or sue for unfair dismissal.

'Both win' - Beardsley isn't a racist, club never employed a racist. Simply Beardsley no longer works for the club and is free to find work else where, with a glow letter of recommendation on NUFC Letter head, signed by Lee Charnley himself.

a disgrace really, my favourite player in the keegan years by a country mile but a football and social dinosaur by todays standards

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #9535 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 01:18:50 pm »

If I was to guess.

'Both win' - Beardsley isn't a racist, club never employed a racist. Simply Beardsley no longer works for the club and is free to find work else where, with a glowing letter of recommendation on NUFC Letter head, signed by Lee Charnley himself.

:lol: :lol: he was doing gash regardless of this situation

Online Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #9536 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 01:26:58 pm »
Peter Beardsley: A Beautiful Mind

:lol:

Offline Big Geordie

• General Member
« Reply #9537 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 04:44:04 pm »
Questions left unanswered really. Whole thing stinks. :(
The truth points to itself

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #9538 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 08:01:35 pm »
I can imagine he was paid off, with an NDA agreeing that neither party will comment further on the issue. I can imagine.

:thup: as evidenced by the curtness of the online notification
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler

Offline Disco

« Reply #9539 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 08:12:46 pm »

If I was to guess.

You can imagine.

Offline morla84

• General Member
« Reply #9540 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 08:36:17 pm »
Whole thing stinks and leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Can only hope that they've been told to keep it quiet as it's still under investigation at a higher level. No reaction on Twitter from El-Mhanni either

Offline NobbyOhNobby

• General Member
« Reply #9541 on: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 11:28:20 pm »
Peter Weirdsley

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #9542 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 06:34:37 am »
?s=21

?s=21

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #9543 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 06:36:17 am »
The club have some serious questions to answe regarding Beardsley.

Online David Edgar

• General Member
« Reply #9544 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 06:45:29 am »
?s=21

?s=21

That's disgusting.  Should fine any of our players caught doing that the maximum amount.

Offline Paully

• General Member

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #9546 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 09:28:20 am »
Grim. Glad he's gone, like. He was a favourite of the board so you can assume there must have been something undeniable among the allegations.

I'd love it if Rafa got his way and the academy got properly developed.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #9547 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 10:42:55 am »
?s=21

?s=21

That's disgusting.  Should fine any of our players caught doing that the maximum amount.

That photo shows absolutely nothing.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #9548 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 10:44:40 am »
Aye.
?s=21

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #9549 on: Thursday 7 March 2019, 11:09:36 am »
That photo means nowt without the full knowledge of what was said, the Morpeth could have took the p*ss out of our player to get a reaction, if that's even the reaction they're saying it is.