Author Topic: The Stupid things your Lass has said thread  (Read 201195 times)

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
Re: The Stupid things your Lass has said thread
« Reply #2850 on: Saturday 19 October 2019, 03:54:44 AM »
"Where's Jesse?"

15 minutes into Lost In Translation when it started dawning on her that we weren't watching El Camino.

Would have been a bit abstract starting the Breaking Bad sequel with scenes of Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson gazing at the streets of Tokyo like :lol:

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #2851 on: Saturday 19 October 2019, 07:56:09 AM »
:lol: Mint.

My lass hates Kevin Bacon but I'd been wanting to watch Mystic River on Netflix. She, meanwhile, had been wanting to see Zodiac for ages (which is fair enough). I put Mystic River on and told her it was Zodiac; we made it a good third of the way through before she realised she'd been duped by a famous Lishman hoodwinking.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #2852 on: Saturday 19 October 2019, 08:28:12 AM »
"Where's Jesse?"

15 minutes into Lost In Translation when it started dawning on her that we weren't watching El Camino.

Would have been a bit abstract starting the Breaking Bad sequel with scenes of Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson gazing at the streets of Tokyo like :lol:

:lol:

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #2853 on: Saturday 19 October 2019, 08:07:51 PM »

My lass hates Kevin Bacon but I'd been wanting to watch Mystic River on Netflix. She, meanwhile, had been wanting to see Zodiac for ages (which is fair enough). I put Mystic River on and told her it was Zodiac; we made it a good third of the way through before she realised she'd been duped by a famous Lishman hoodwinking.

:lol: very good.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Hhtoon

• General Member
« Reply #2854 on: Saturday 19 October 2019, 09:58:38 PM »
Needed some tinfoil for a brisket (yum) but had run out

Me:" is there anything else I can use instead of tinfoil? "
Wife:" I think greasepaper works"
Me:"great, where is it?"
Wife:"I don't think we've got any"

:anguish:

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #2855 on: Sunday 20 October 2019, 12:44:19 AM »
Right, we have one of those USB plugs for charging our phones, easy enough to change the cable etc. My new Samsung cable was in and she tried it in hers, naturally didn't fit, so I handed her the right cable, she put it in her phone, leaving mine in the charger and said "Its still not charging".
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #2856 on: Sunday 20 October 2019, 02:25:29 AM »

:lol: