Author Topic: How to lose weight and influence people  (Read 336286 times)

Offline samptime29

• General Member
Re: How to lose weight and influence people
« Reply #9500 on: Wednesday 12 February 2020, 12:21:47 PM »
Having a steam room, sauna, pool, jacuzzi etc makes all the difference for me like.

Motivates me to gan to gym, and helps me relax afterwards. I try to focus on my breathing and stretches in the Steam Room. Love it.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #9501 on: Friday 14 February 2020, 09:53:20 PM »
Been going on the treadmill before work for a few weeks now and it's generally been making me feel quite energetic for the day but the last couple of days I've been going a bit more intense (ran 5k yesterday morning and then did a pretty high-intensity programme today) and though I feel fine at the time, within half an hour I've been feeling light-headed and generally feeling drained and s*** for a good few hours.

I think it's because I'm not eating anything before or until about 3 hours after, does this sound likely? What's the general consensus on when/what you should eat when exercising in the morning?
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #9502 on: Friday 14 February 2020, 10:00:48 PM »
What time do you actually end up eating?  I go to the gym first thing on an empty stomach, but always have breakfast afterwards.  Never experienced what you're talking about.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #9503 on: Friday 14 February 2020, 10:08:26 PM »
Aye I don't really do breakfast on a normal day. Don't typically eat until about 3 hours later and then it's only my mid-morning bag of crisps and chocolate bar at work. :lol:
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #9504 on: Friday 14 February 2020, 10:51:28 PM »
Make sure you drink plenty of water. 2 liters a day, more when you exercise. Eat slow energy release foods like a banana, porridge or overnight oats. Chocolate milkshake (not a freakshake) is supposed to be good following a workout as it replaces liquid and contains protein and carbohydrates.

A chocolate bar will just cause a sugar high swiftly followed by a sugar crash.
Thier is not a word. "Their" is the correct spelling.

Win, Lose or Draw. NOT "Loose"!

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #9505 on: Friday 14 February 2020, 10:58:20 PM »
I've lost 5kg now but I don't how...