Author Topic: Gaza & Israel  (Read 94955 times)

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
Re: Gaza & Israel
« Reply #2350 on: Thursday 28 February 2019, 11:03:02 pm »
Absolute genius to put a Palestinian remainer on QT.

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #2351 on: Thursday 22 August 2019, 10:50:42 pm »

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #2352 on: Thursday 22 August 2019, 11:40:12 pm »
That was in 2015?! :lol:

Thought he said it last year sometime. :blush:

But aye, that was during his whole reframing of the Holocaust, that it was the Palestinians that done it.  Basically, got in old Adolf's ear, corrupted him.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #2353 on: Thursday 22 August 2019, 11:56:43 pm »
Ah, I got snookered. Somebody posted on Twitter.

Still, what an odious c***.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #2354 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 07:12:15 pm »

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #2355 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 07:21:06 pm »
Ah well, they played the two state solution game for 70 years, pretty much no point pretending anymore.

Irony is, this will be the death of his pure state.  At some point, they're going to have to treat all citizens equally, and secularise the state.  If only mad Bibi had kept Israel within its own borders, he could have done what he wants for all time.  Removing Palestine will be their undoing.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.