Poll

How likely is it that we go down? (0 = no chance, 10 = nailed on)

Author Topic: RELEGATIONOMETER IS BACK  (Read 865212 times)

Offline cp40

• General Member
Re: RELEGATIONOMETER
« Reply #50 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 11:38:14 am »
200 Votes,

Average , 3.52,

Disclaimer...., anyone who can do better maths, welcome to work it out.

Offline Neil

• The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #51 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 11:49:28 am »
Undefeated at home since Kinnear took over and creditable away draws at Everton, Chelsea and Boro. I thought we were unlucky not to come away with a point from Fulham too.

Stoke, Wigan and Fulham are all capable of going on a s*** run of games and we should over-take Stoke next week.

7 out of 10? f*** off.

Are you implying Newcastle aren't?
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #52 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 11:50:11 am »
The result against Stoke will probably move everyone's numbers around +-2 points.

I said 3. If we lose, I'll probably be up to a 5 at least.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #53 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 11:50:40 am »
3 or 4, can't make my mind up.

The threat is there and its real, but back to back wins and we'd be talking 7's

Offline cp40

• General Member
« Reply #54 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 11:52:23 am »

are you sure you have that the right way round?

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #55 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 11:52:59 am »

are you sure you have that the right way round?

No  :blush:

Good job i aint voted yet then.

Online Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #56 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 11:54:37 am »
If we can beat stoke, have a reasonable festive period and bring a few players in a might change.

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #57 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 11:57:04 am »
Undefeated at home since Kinnear took over and creditable away draws at Everton, Chelsea and Boro. I thought we were unlucky not to come away with a point from Fulham too.

Stoke, Wigan and Fulham are all capable of going on a s*** run of games and we should over-take Stoke next week.

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Seriously tho, yes the draws at Chelsea and Boro were good, a couple of clean sheets. Its all for nothing tho if we dont beat Stoke this saturday.

Its stays at 7 for me.

will be inclined to agree if we dont beat stoke, ....if that is the case, ... just watch that red slide south as people re -submit their votes,...its what a relegationometer is for.

In that case would it not be more appropriately named the spastic-reactionometer?

Gimp, no you f*** off, this is a time for men, not boys whose arses have already gone. Anything above 5 and your officially gay imo. "oooh we're going down, pass me a hanky"

Offline cp40

• General Member
« Reply #58 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 12:00:21 pm »

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Seriously tho, yes the draws at Chelsea and Boro were good, a couple of clean sheets. Its all for nothing tho if we dont beat Stoke this saturday.

Its stays at 7 for me.

will be inclined to agree if we dont beat stoke, ....if that is the case, ... just watch that red slide south as people re -submit their votes,...its what a relegationometer is for.

In that case would it not be more appropriately named the spastic-reactionometer?

Gimp, no you f*** off, this is a time for men, not boys whose arses have already gone. Anything above 5 and your officially gay imo. "oooh we're going down, pass me a hanky"

steady on man, its just a poll.

Offline midds

• Administrator
  • In omnia Paratus
« Reply #59 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 12:02:12 pm »
f***ing great when Chez starts revving his engines.  :thup:
The club comes first.

Offline OzzieMandias

• General Member
« Reply #60 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 12:08:39 pm »

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

:lol:

:clap:

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
« Reply #61 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 12:23:07 pm »
Sounds like a rallying call to get people like Alan Smith in the team that - get the fighthers on the pitch  :undecided:
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #62 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 12:49:42 pm »
Sounds like a rallying call to get people like Alan Smith in the team that - get the fighthers on the pitch  :undecided:
More a reflection of the home performance against Villa, the improvement away since Fulham, the realisation that Bassong is our best defender, Viduka's return to fitness, Beye finding his form etc. Nowt to do with Smith. If Barton was fit, i'd be confident rather than optimistic.

Online Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #63 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 12:51:21 pm »

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

No, you f*** off.

I need to see more before i lower my 7 cock face.

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #64 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 12:52:58 pm »

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

No, you f*** off.

Camp as christmas.

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
« Reply #65 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 01:02:37 pm »
More a reflection of the home performance against Villa, the improvement away since Fulham, the realisation that Bassong is our best defender, Viduka's return to fitness, Beye finding his form etc. Nowt to do with Smith. If Barton was fit, i'd be confident rather than optimistic.
I agree with the Barton comment - be so much better feeling if he was around and staying fit.
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

Online Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #66 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 01:21:49 pm »

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

No, you f*** off.

Camp as christmas.

Aye you are, bent as a bottle of Sir Cliff Richard.

Offline Pip

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 01:27:23 pm »
2 at the moment. Will go 3 if we draw or lose to Stoke but this s*** doesn't get serious until we've played 25 games or so. Until then, no panic.

Offline cp40

• General Member
« Reply #68 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 01:28:36 pm »

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

In that case would it not be more appropriately named the spastic-reactionometer?Gimp, no you f*** off, this is a time for men, not boys whose arses have already gone. Anything above 5 and your officially gay imo. "oooh we're going down, pass me a hanky"

if you like, but i think stoke at home is a good yardsick, as to how much s*** we are really in, so i ask people to resubmit their votes after that game, thats the idea of a meter, . it measures the current level. peolpe are entitled to reconsider every few games, of after a transfer window, surely?

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #69 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 01:48:54 pm »

7 out of 10? f*** off.

No, you f*** off  ;D

Its stays at 7 for me.

No, you f*** off.

Camp as christmas.

Aye you are, bent as a bottle of Sir Cliff Richard.

Aye brilliant comeback, think i'll add that line with "she was dripping like a f***ed fridge" and "her clunge was that tight it shopped at poundland" to the metaphor of the week contest.

Online Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #70 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 02:01:22 pm »
Well done you.

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • some kind of genetically engineered super jerk
« Reply #71 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 02:09:33 pm »
bunch of cranky b******s on here :lol:  Where's the holiday cheer at?

Online Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #72 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 02:10:54 pm »
bunch of cranky b******s on here :lol:  Where's the holiday cheer at?

Chez started screaming like that little fag kid who was defending Paris Hilton after she got lifted.

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #73 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 02:15:29 pm »
I'm just having a laugh, its the gimp who's on his rags.

Online Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #74 on: Monday 1 December 2008, 02:17:06 pm »
I'm just having a laugh, its the gimp who's on his rags.

;D

Am not on me wrags and if i was I'd chuck em in your direction.

I was joking when i said "you f*** off"

;D