Author Topic: Callum Wilson  (Read 33254 times)

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
Re: Callum Wilson
« Reply #625 on: Tuesday 12 January 2021, 10:27:13 PM »
He looks completely fed up and demoralised now. Given he's our only goalscoring threat when last season we had none and had to rely on defenders goals keeping us up, this puts us in real, real trouble for the rest of the season.

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #626 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 01:00:22 PM »
Agree. Also seems like he’s lost that bit of confidence he had beginning of the season too. Bruce’d.
N U F C

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #627 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 01:03:49 PM »
The poor sod has now resorted to throwing himself on the floor out of desperation to just get us the opportunity to get the ball into the box, as we can barely manage it in open play. Sad state of affairs.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Aiston

• General Member
« Reply #628 on: Monday 18 January 2021, 09:55:59 PM »
p*ss poor again, everything just bouncing off him.

Online toon25

• General Member
« Reply #629 on: Monday 18 January 2021, 09:58:16 PM »
Ah, so he can’t just get by every game on a wing and a prayer then?

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
  • pls die DT
« Reply #630 on: Monday 18 January 2021, 09:59:08 PM »
he's wasted here, big time
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Abra Dubravka

• General Member
« Reply #631 on: Monday 18 January 2021, 10:01:08 PM »
Can't see it happening, but honestly wouldn't even feel angry if some club came in for him this window, and he went. Would think fair play to the lad, thanks, good luck...

My level of caring about this club is at such an all-time low, I genuinely feel sorry for talented players like Wilson having to put up with this constant multi faceted amateurish bullshit.

We don't deserve nice things.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #632 on: Yesterday at 06:24:35 AM »
I’d prefer we keep our best player for when new manager comes in but to each their own.

Offline buzza

• General Member
« Reply #633 on: Yesterday at 07:42:47 AM »
He looks completely fed up and demoralised now. Given he's our only goalscoring threat when last season we had none and had to rely on defenders goals keeping us up, this puts us in real, real trouble for the rest of the season.
Can´t blame the lad, he has been the only spark we have had and has to work tirelessly to get nowt back. Fukcin Brucie Bonus playin his cards right again
*The pessimist borrows trouble; the optimist lends encouragement.
*Act as if it were impossible to fail.
*The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half-inch eraser - in case you thought optimism was dead.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #634 on: Yesterday at 04:18:59 PM »
I’d prefer we keep our best player for when new manager comes in but to each their own.

Him staying will be completely dependent on whether the takeover goes through. If it does, you would expect a much higher calibre of player coming in to join him, eventually he might even be worried about keeping his own place in the side if he hits a barren spell.

If Ashley stays, doesn't matter who the manager is, good players will be leaving at the first chance they get to upgrade.