Author Topic: The Star Trek Thread  (Read 15136 times)

Offline hakka

• General Member
Re: The Star Trek Thread
« Reply #300 on: Friday 27 November 2020, 09:05:15 PM »
What's peoples views of S3? - I've found patches entertaining, overall it pretty poor. S2 was f***ing epic for second half. Really provoking and interesting. The way S2 ended felt like S3 was going to be special. Just about to watch E7, I'm just not that excited because of how it's gone. I've found myself looking at my phone during the episodes as they are at that boring.

Feels like they blew a great opportunity with the going way in to the future. Could have been amazing. There's hope, they have managed to pull some great episodes together across like in S1 and S2 that made the series almost worth it, but they are pushing S3 as possible being the worst one yet.

Offline Ben

• General Member
« Reply #301 on: Friday 27 November 2020, 09:10:07 PM »
100% agree, the first two episodes of S3 looked so good as well.

Offline hakka

• General Member
« Reply #302 on: Friday 27 November 2020, 10:08:43 PM »
S7 was pretty decent for that big Romulan & Vulcan science legal court drama thing.

I was proper f***ing baked through it, so seemed epic anyway. :lol:

Offline LiquidAK

• General Member
« Reply #303 on: Saturday 28 November 2020, 01:06:51 PM »
Enjoying season 3 overall so far, definitely an improvement. But f*** me, I wish they'd tone down some of the over-emotional stuff. Every bloody episode has a big emotional teary moment and it's just too much, completely dilutes it and makes me feel nothing.