Author Topic: Hollibobs  (Read 377205 times)

Offline AliGupter

• General Member
  • Biggest Fraud 2011
Banned for 36 hours for his love of KFC, a hate crime covered up without a shred of evidence. We will never be defeated. :smugdog:

You really are an irritating little s***, Gupter. This place was SO much better before you showed up.

Biggest Fraud 2011
Winner:  AliGupter
Runner-up:  Nobody even came close

Offline Cajun

• General Member
Re: Holidays
« Reply #327 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 09:05:16 PM »
N-O on tour :lol:

Offline TheGuv

• General Member
« Reply #328 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 09:05:50 PM »
Shocked to hear that Disco is going on holiday tbh.

:lol:

Down to South Alps for a long weekend of snowboarding at the end of the month. Back to work for 3 days and then off to Paris for another long weekend (France vs Scotland 6 Nations).

Want to hit some part of Scandinavia this year as well.
Also need to fit in a week on the Cote d'Azur during Spring Break period :shifty:

Trying for a week in the Alps for BUSC main event, will have to see how much holiday I have left and how much $$$ it'll cost.

Always fancied going to France or Italy for a 6 nations game like :thup:

Offline AliGupter

• General Member
  • Biggest Fraud 2011
Banned for 36 hours for his love of KFC, a hate crime covered up without a shred of evidence. We will never be defeated. :smugdog:

You really are an irritating little s***, Gupter. This place was SO much better before you showed up.

Biggest Fraud 2011

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #331 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 09:15:36 PM »
I'm gonna have a few days away probably Paris during Feb then a trip to Germany beckons to visit family (hers) and then a big holiday in the summer for 2-4 weeks. Wor lass wants to go to India but I don't know where I want to go. I want somewhere to explore but without the hustle and bustle. Any suggestions anyone?
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline ross magoo

• General Member
« Reply #332 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 09:15:46 PM »
Once i've paid for my new car in April i'm gonna start saving up for a big holiday next year.  I've got a cousin in Durban who's always at me to visit him so i might go there.  Then again i quite fancy going to Mumbai.  It'll be one of the two, preferably when there's test cricket on.
I'm bored of Hampden anyway

Offline AliGupter

• General Member
  • Biggest Fraud 2011

Biggest Fraud 2011

Offline Toon Hoser

• General Member
« Reply #334 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 09:19:13 PM »
I'm thinking of visiting Newcastle-upon-Tyne sometime in September.  I've never been!

I have a lot of questions, seeking local advice.  Should I start a new thread or fire away here?

Offline AliGupter

• General Member
  • Biggest Fraud 2011
« Reply #336 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 09:20:12 PM »
I'm thinking of visiting Newcastle-upon-Tyne sometime in September.  I've never been!

I have a lot of questions, seeking local advice.  Should I start a new thread or fire away here?

Just come straight to my house, fire away here. :undecided:

Biggest Fraud 2011

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #337 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 09:21:05 PM »
I'm gonna have a few days away probably Paris during Feb then a trip to Germany beckons to visit family (hers) and then a big holiday in the summer for 2-4 weeks. Wor lass wants to go to India but I don't know where I want to go. I want somewhere to explore but without the hustle and bustle. Any suggestions anyone?

Go to Jaipaur :thup:

PS: Can I put my France vs Scotland Paris trip through your books as expenses? :)

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #338 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 09:21:51 PM »
Once i've paid for my new car in April i'm gonna start saving up for a big holiday next year.  I've got a cousin in Durban who's always at me to visit him so i might go there.  Then again i quite fancy going to Mumbai.  It'll be one of the two, preferably when there's test cricket on.

Cricket WC in India this year.

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #339 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 09:23:46 PM »

Go to Jaipaur :thup:

PS: Can I put my France vs Scotland Paris trip through your books as expenses? :)

:lol:

Offline Incognito

• General Member
  • Get your hands off me you freak
« Reply #340 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 09:52:31 PM »
Nowt planned but will wangle a week or 2 later in year..Fuerteventura appeals to me...been once and loved it.
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #341 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 10:19:28 PM »
HTT is blatantly going out with Hitzfield, the German family was the final clue.

Online WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #342 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 10:23:26 PM »
going back to work at the summer camp in the US I worked at last summer.  Will probably travel again after, although I might do some beforehand instead this time.  Last summer we did DC, New Orleans, Chicago, Michigan, Niagara Falls, Atlantic City, NYC.  I want to go back to New Orleans for sure.  Might be flying to see some friends in Utah beforehand, then going out to California (San Francisco) with them before I start work.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #343 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 10:59:27 PM »

Can't do India without at least fairly large amounts of huslte and bustle I'm afraid. Amazing place though, couldn't recommend it highly enough. Be rainy season during the summer anyway. Thought of Argentina/Chile/Bolivia or somewhere like that? Plenty to see and do to suit everyone and not too 'hassly'.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #344 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 11:46:41 PM »

Can't do India without at least fairly large amounts of huslte and bustle I'm afraid. Amazing place though, couldn't recommend it highly enough. Be rainy season during the summer anyway. Thought of Argentina/Chile/Bolivia or somewhere like that? Plenty to see and do to suit everyone and not too 'hassly'.

We actually have a friend in India who says she'll put us up for a few nights, show us around etc. My sister and my brother in law went for a month a few years back and loved it. Wor lass loves anything to do with india as well, the music, bollywood films, dress, food etc. but I don't know, I've heard good and bad. Its that or Tanzania/Kenya (she's African) I suspect. I fancy an around Europe kind of trip myself, get it out the way, France, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Swiss, maybe onto Bulgaria. I like to travel around and explore. When I went to Tunisia I dragged wor lass all over the country, visiting 20 or more towns, cities, places and resorts, pretty much covering the whole country. An around Europe trip appeals to me.
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #345 on: Thursday 20 January 2011, 12:08:33 AM »

We actually have a friend in India who says she'll put us up for a few nights, show us around etc. My sister and my brother in law went for a month a few years back and loved it. Wor lass loves anything to do with india as well, the music, bollywood films, dress, food etc. but I don't know, I've heard good and bad. Its that or Tanzania/Kenya (she's African) I suspect. I fancy an around Europe kind of trip myself, get it out the way, France, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Swiss, maybe onto Bulgaria. I like to travel around and explore. When I went to Tunisia I dragged wor lass all over the country, visiting 20 or more towns, cities, places and resorts, pretty much covering the whole country. An around Europe trip appeals to me.

Like I say I'd recommend India to the max, we went to Delhi and Rajasthan in November and I, quite to my suprise, really loved it but on the other hand I know many that haven't. You have to go with a very open mind and a preparation for things to go a bit wrong (although luckily nothing really did for us) and be able to accept how poor people are and how they live etc. but it is an amazing country, like no other I've visited and I only saw a tiny part. So much to see and do and the people are beyond friendly too. If you go and hate it at least you've been but even if you do hate there'll be bits you love and won't experience again.

Know what you mean about the traveling around thing too. I'm a nightmare to my bank balance for it.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #346 on: Thursday 20 January 2011, 12:12:26 AM »
"And accept how poor people are" I could imagine a few on here absolutely loving going there and pointing out how rich they are :lol:

Offline Mowen

• General Member
  • Sepp Blatter w*****
« Reply #347 on: Thursday 20 January 2011, 12:15:53 AM »
Andorra skiing for a week, footy tournament in Prague for a long weekend booked at the moment. Not sure what to do this summer yet, chat of Mexico for about three weeks which I like the sound of as it's got a great mix of cities, culture and countryside from what I've seen, plus a few days to f*** around by the beach at the end. Possibly Cambodia/Laos instead, not sure.
Under-21 coach David Platt added: "If Shola recognises what he's got, all hell could break loose."

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #348 on: Thursday 20 January 2011, 12:25:08 AM »
"And accept how poor people are" I could imagine a few on here absolutely loving going there and pointing out how rich they are :lol:

:lol: having a white face does the job without need for anything extra tbh.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #349 on: Sunday 13 March 2011, 12:45:43 PM »
Just booked a few days in Berlin in the run up to Easter. :thup:
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals