Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

Sam Allardyce - NUFC Official Statement

Newcastle United has today parted company with Sam Allardyce as its Manager with immediate effect.

This decision has been reached by mutual agreement.

Newcastle United Chairman Chris Mort said: "Mike and I would like to place on record our thanks for Sam's efforts and wish him well for the future.

"A new manager has not yet been appointed at Newcastle United. We will make a further announcement on the managerial position when appropriate."

Sam Allardyce said: "I am disappointed to be leaving Newcastle United but I wish the Club all the best for the remainder of the season and for the future."

First Team coach Nigel Pearson will take charge of the team for Saturday's game at Manchester United.

Fuck knows who'll want the job when we've just sacked a manager who took a step down to join us after a few months.

Shearer then? Souness?

Got to have a replacement lined up!!! All this 'we won't be changing' shite, got to be something going on!!

Not sure what to think?!?! Had resigned meself to just being patient and waiting, but let's be blunt, we were playing absolute garbage!!!!

fuck. cant believe it. wtf?

madness, shouldve been given this season to show he can do something. what a shoddy way to treat him. i can only think that this MUST be linked to us bringing in someone else, it better be a top top manager. if it is shearer, then mort and ashley can fuck off.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Bloody hell, was at least expecting him to be given the january transfer window. Does this mean Shearer has been lined up then?

And Is there any club that sacks managers faster than newcastle? You wont get into the cl again imo if you keep doing this.