Author Topic: What You Drinking?  (Read 331849 times)

ClintonBaptiste

Re: What You Drinking?
« Reply #7375 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 08:21:10 PM »
Can't stop watching this bloke

Not quite peek geek , for that you need this bloke

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #7376 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 08:22:37 PM »
The most punchable c*** I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #7377 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 08:25:41 PM »

:lol: :lol:

:thup:

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #7378 on: Saturday 1 August 2020, 08:35:07 PM »
Can't stop watching this bloke

Not quite peek geek , for that you need this bloke

That's how I imagine Ian [emoji38]
Bearings Straight!

Offline Wilson

• General Member
  • The Mike, the.
« Reply #7379 on: Saturday 29 August 2020, 11:19:59 PM »

Not bad

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #7380 on: Saturday 29 August 2020, 11:23:59 PM »

I think it's the glasses. And he'd need to remove them, in order to punch him. c*** knows this as well.

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #7381 on: Wednesday 2 September 2020, 12:50:13 PM »

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #7382 on: Wednesday 2 September 2020, 03:14:11 PM »

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • someone's in the kitchen with dinah
« Reply #7383 on: Sunday 6 September 2020, 01:13:09 AM »

tempted. tempted.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #7384 on: Sunday 6 September 2020, 01:15:34 AM »
I drink Fernet + Soda water when I go out a lot of the time. I think that would work very well.

Offline Wilson

• General Member
  • The Mike, the.
« Reply #7385 on: Saturday 12 September 2020, 01:43:12 AM »
Birthday beers from a few weeks ago, it's been a long slog but I'm getting there.

second from left (coffee f***ing stout) will be going elsewhere....not for me, same as the rum porter that's mixed in there somewhere...just no.

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Kill Your Masters
« Reply #7386 on: Saturday 12 September 2020, 01:47:32 AM »
You're chucking the best one's. Wing em my way.
Articles, articles, articles, rather you remain unremarkable.

Offline Wilson

• General Member
  • The Mike, the.
« Reply #7387 on: Saturday 12 September 2020, 02:02:35 AM »
Really? :lol:

I can't do anything coffee flavoured, tried the brewdog rum thing earlier, definitely not for me, one sip and I can still taste it. https://honestbrew.co.uk/shop/brewdog-bird-brained-barracuda-baltic-porter-ba-rum/

Favourite is still Westmalle, but there's a few others been brought to my attention.

Offline Joey

• General Member
« Reply #7388 on: Saturday 12 September 2020, 08:38:54 PM »
Some of this, my goodness it's fantastic.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
« Reply #7389 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 02:33:51 PM »

Offline relámpago blanco

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
  • aka Gorilla
« Reply #7390 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 08:16:05 PM »

Online Ameritoon

• General Member
« Reply #7391 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 09:11:44 PM »
A few good ones I've had recently. Almost everything Pipeworks makes is great.

Offline Neil

• General Member
  • The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #7392 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 09:14:13 PM »
Hazy Jane, probably my favourite Brew Dog offering.
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #7393 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 09:19:24 PM »
Having a few Stella on Perfect Draft. Nearly empty though so have the Spaten in the freezer ready to be fired in.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #7394 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 09:20:07 PM »
Love me some Pipeworks, Ameritoon.

I followed them for years on Facebook watching the whole growth from literally an idea, to funding, into a brewery, and one time when I was in Chicago (early 2015) they didn't have a taproom but I walked by the brewery wrongly thinking they did. Right as I was walking away defeated this dude walks out to leave and was like "ah man were you looking for a taproom?" and I was like yeah and he explained they didn't have one open yet, he just got off and was heading home, but he'd take me inside to try some beers if I wanted?

Super rad dudes gave me a full tour and we tasted a buncha stuff off the bright tanks and a bunch of their bottled stuff they hadn't labeled yet. He sent me off with like ten unlabeled bottles too. Was super awesome and I'll always give them my business because of that one interaction and I'm sure many other people have a similar story, I think they're just rad dudes.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #7395 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 09:48:43 PM »
Always a bit cautious with ice cream pales. Northern Monk have a neapolitan one which very soon becomes sickly. This is areet, though.

In other news, Tesco are now selling Kriek Boon :thup:
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Online Ameritoon

• General Member
« Reply #7396 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 10:38:24 PM »

I followed them for years on Facebook watching the whole growth from literally an idea, to funding, into a brewery, and one time when I was in Chicago (early 2015) they didn't have a taproom but I walked by the brewery wrongly thinking they did. Right as I was walking away defeated this dude walks out to leave and was like "ah man were you looking for a taproom?" and I was like yeah and he explained they didn't have one open yet, he just got off and was heading home, but he'd take me inside to try some beers if I wanted?

Super rad dudes gave me a full tour and we tasted a buncha stuff off the bright tanks and a bunch of their bottled stuff they hadn't labeled yet. He sent me off with like ten unlabeled bottles too. Was super awesome and I'll always give them my business because of that one interaction and I'm sure many other people have a similar story, I think they're just rad dudes.

Glad to hear, them and Half Acre are my favorite in the city.

I literally just walked by where their taproom is supposed to be. Shame it's taken this long and now covid will complicate it even more, but I'm really excited for when/if it opens.

I live pretty close to the bottle shop so I love popping in there and every time their cat jumps on the counter to pet, it's f***ing great.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #7397 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 10:46:00 PM »

Glad to hear, them and Half Acre are my favorite in the city.

I literally just walked by where their taproom is supposed to be. Shame it's taken this long and now covid will complicate it even more, but I'm really excited for when/if it opens.

I live pretty close to the bottle shop so I love popping in there and every time their cat jumps on the counter to pet, it's f***ing great.

Love a good brewery cat 😍

I love Half Acre too. When I was there last year for Riot Fest we spent most of Saturday at Half Acre for some party they were having (I went to the wrong one first 😂). Loved it and got a dope enamel pin that was the Chicago dog kind of logo but with Half Acre in mustard. One of my favorite pins for my jacket.

Online Ameritoon

• General Member
« Reply #7398 on: Sunday 27 September 2020, 01:39:07 AM »
:lol: I know several people who have gone to the wrong one, so you're definitely not alone

Offline Lush Vlad

• General Member
  • Vlad The Impaler (Nath)
« Reply #7399 on: Sunday 27 September 2020, 09:51:18 AM »
Hazy Jane, probably my favourite Brew Dog offering.

Yep. I think I agree there.

Had a couple of different Brooklyn ones that came with Beer 52 this month. One was the Summer Ale. It was decent enough without being great. The other was rank, IMO. Bel Air Sour.... Although I rarely like sours, so not the best judge.