Author Topic: What You Drinking?  (Read 300043 times)

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
Re: What You Drinking?
« Reply #7125 on: Wednesday 13 May 2020, 11:20:10 PM »
I'm drinking... Too fuckin much if I'm honest.

Using boredom as an excuse, no idea when they'll get us back into the office but i could probably do with getting back into the routine.

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #7126 on: Friday 15 May 2020, 03:46:56 PM »
2 pints of hickey the rake and 2 pints of jakehead, 14 quid.

Just been on the bike up to Wylam and the Boathouse is open for takeaway beers.  Served in basically 2 pint sealed 'milk bottles' , fine by me, canny treat for myself after the bike ride.

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Leeds Leeds Leeds
« Reply #7127 on: Friday 15 May 2020, 03:52:20 PM »
:lol: My dad told me they'd brought those back. Norman used to do them years ago when it was still the Wylam tap. You'd go out in to the shed in his back garden and it was full of empty plastic milk bottles. "2 pints of beer to takeaway in free container" :lol:

Heard Mark's wife is doing Thai food out the kitchen too which is meant to be well nice. Miss that place.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #7128 on: Friday 15 May 2020, 04:19:59 PM »
Was that Wylam Sheikhead thing a wind up or did it actually happen?
▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Leeds Leeds Leeds
« Reply #7129 on: Friday 15 May 2020, 04:24:45 PM »
They did it.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #7130 on: Friday 15 May 2020, 04:57:16 PM »
:lol: My dad told me they'd brought those back. Norman used to do them years ago when it was still the Wylam tap. You'd go out in to the shed in his back garden and it was full of empty plastic milk bottles. "2 pints of beer to takeaway in free container" :lol:

Heard Mark's wife is doing Thai food out the kitchen too which is meant to be well nice. Miss that place.

Made my day if I'm being honest :lol:

At least I had to work for my beer today.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #7131 on: Friday 15 May 2020, 09:24:22 PM »
Picked these up to try based on nothing other than the cans jumped out at me. Just fancied something different, anyone advise on the validity of my purchase? [emoji38]
Bearings Straight!

Offline Pixelphish

• General Member
« Reply #7132 on: Friday 15 May 2020, 11:35:42 PM »
Aye. Just felt I did it at the same time as you and you came out tops every time. Just in a bad mood now after Pixelhax.

Have to get this out now:

Pixel you're either hacking with the demo, or you're too f***ing good to constantly hammer us to the ground with it every time we play. Starts to take the p*ss a bit. I mean, I don't want you to not enjoy the game, but at the same time I'd quite like to enjoy playing it too.

Online chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #7133 on: Saturday 16 May 2020, 01:20:33 AM »
That astronaut at the bottom of the tin is the shittest I've ever seen (and I've seen Blake Seven twice) he's out there fighting a huge green blob monster without even a care for social protocol with regards to suitable dress for the occasion, f***ing tank top and Y fronts, he remembered his glass bowl helmet but I bet he just f***ing slept in it, his fire lazer gun is f***ed with a snapped end, probably about an 8th of the power of the one next to him. f***ing yellow boots that he must have got on his first day have a hole in the end exposing him to god knows what, whilst all the ships are f***ing off at the sight of the cock eyed white skull.
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #7134 on: Saturday 16 May 2020, 01:45:47 PM »
Had 2 of them myself yesterday.

Online chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #7135 on: Saturday 16 May 2020, 04:30:35 PM »
That astronaut at the bottom of the tin is the shittest I've ever seen (and I've seen Blake Seven twice) he's out there fighting a huge green blob monster without even a care for social protocol with regards to suitable dress for the occasion, f***ing tank top and Y fronts, he remembered his glass bowl helmet but I bet he just f***ing slept in it, his fire lazer gun is f***ed with a snapped end, probably about an 8th of the power of the one next to him. f***ing yellow boots that he must have got on his first day have a hole in the end exposing him to god knows what, whilst all the ships are f***ing off at the sight of the cock eyed white skull.

Oh dear looks like was p*ssed after 1 this morning, what the f*** have I wrote there.
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • my role model is this cartoon milkshake
« Reply #7136 on: Tuesday 19 May 2020, 02:03:37 AM »
first proper sugary soda I've had in a year or so. surprisingly good.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Sacramento, California
« Reply #7137 on: Tuesday 19 May 2020, 02:06:26 AM »
I tried the diet version.  It was awful.

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • my role model is this cartoon milkshake
« Reply #7138 on: Tuesday 19 May 2020, 02:08:52 AM »
ngl my hand hovered over those for a second :lol: diet Dr. Pepper is just about the only lite soda that doesn't make me hate life
« Last Edit: Tuesday 19 May 2020, 02:32:53 AM by thomas »

Offline RS

• General Member
« Reply #7139 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 05:11:11 PM »
5am Saint. Brewdog’s red ale. With Bloody Mary chasers.
Saudi Arabia is one of the UK’s most important trading partners. The UK exported £6 billion worth of goods and services to Saudi Arabia in 2018 (ONS, 2019). British companies present in the market include Shell, GlaxoSmithKline, BAE Systems, Rolls Royce and Unilever.

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #7140 on: Monday 25 May 2020, 01:48:41 AM »
5am Saint. Brewdog’s red ale. With Bloody Mary chasers.

Nice.  You disgusting mess.

Offline Slim

• General Member
« Reply #7141 on: Tuesday 26 May 2020, 10:10:17 AM »
https://almasty-brewing.myshopify.com/

Doing delivery.  Apart from Wylam they are 100% best brewery in the North East for those not in the know.

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #7142 on: Tuesday 26 May 2020, 02:29:27 PM »
Lovely, first drink out of the house for 11 weeks.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #7143 on: Tuesday 26 May 2020, 02:33:36 PM »
Wow, looks amazing. Nice glass as well.

Offline Lotus

• General Member
« Reply #7144 on: Tuesday 26 May 2020, 02:34:18 PM »
Assam out of stock. English Breakfast as a stand in.
The aim of science is not to open the door to infinite wisdom, but to set a limit to infinite error.

Offline Elliottman

• General Member
« Reply #7145 on: Tuesday 26 May 2020, 03:08:52 PM »

Look amazing. Can you only drink out doors in Spain Nessy? Are people flocking to the bars or are they being sensible?

Also Wylam - can you drink those milk cartons in the beer garden or is it just takeaway?
Could it have feasibly climbed high enough to leave the atmosphere? ???

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #7146 on: Tuesday 26 May 2020, 03:11:42 PM »

Look amazing. Can you only drink out doors in Spain Nessy? Are people flocking to the bars or are they being sensible?

Also Wylam - can you drink those milk cartons in the beer garden or is it just takeaway?

Cheers.

Yeah only outdoors at 50% capacity, nope the place I'm at is half full with the social distancing measures so people are being sensible but will probably get busier in the evening.  Just nice to be able to relax out of the apartment. 

Offline Elliottman

• General Member
« Reply #7147 on: Tuesday 26 May 2020, 03:24:33 PM »

Cheers.

Yeah only outdoors at 50% capacity, nope the place I'm at is half full with the social distancing measures so people are being sensible but will probably get busier in the evening.  Just nice to be able to relax out of the apartment. 

That's good to hear, seems like things are slowly getting back to normal. Seems like a blink of an eye that there seemed to be no end in sight for Spain, glad its passing .
Could it have feasibly climbed high enough to leave the atmosphere? ???

Offline Gorilla

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
« Reply #7148 on: Tuesday 26 May 2020, 03:47:13 PM »
That must be class Neesy.  I can't wait to sit outside a bar in the sun with a beer.

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #7149 on: Tuesday 26 May 2020, 03:51:46 PM »
That must be class Neesy.  I can't wait to sit outside a bar in the sun with a beer.

Yeah its nice.  Still on half days this week so will make the most of the early finishes now.  :)