Author Topic: Who's ill?  (Read 58421 times)

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
Re: Who's ill?
« Reply #800 on: Thursday 28 May 2015, 07:33:50 PM »
Depends how many tests they ran from the sample you gave. Some blood tests will cover a whole host of conditions or things which may need further investigations. I wouldn't worry at this stage. I had "the works" and the only result was that my iron count was low, which was easily fixed.

Offline lovejoy

• Sholagol really...
  • General Member
« Reply #801 on: Saturday 29 August 2015, 09:30:18 PM »
Stomach bug, can't stop being sick, caught it off the bairn who had it last week. Nowt worse, I get this at least twice a year.

Same again, f*** knows how I keep getting these things! Any ideas?

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #802 on: Sunday 6 September 2015, 11:21:28 PM »
I've had headaches for the last couple of weeks. Never bad but often irritating. Nurofen isn't really working.

Not sure whether it's related to sleep patterns, my glasses, dehydration or if it's time to be concerned.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #803 on: Monday 7 September 2015, 01:39:39 AM »
I've had headaches for the last couple of weeks. Never bad but often irritating. Nurofen isn't really working.

Not sure whether it's related to sleep patterns, my glasses, dehydration or if it's time to be concerned.
Stress related perhaps? Had my eyes opened to the effect anxiety and stress can have recently. Worth considering.
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Jill

• General Member
« Reply #804 on: Monday 7 September 2015, 08:54:29 AM »
Have you had your eyes tested recently? Start by drinking more water, maybe get an eye test as well if you're due one. Any dental pain, teeth grinding etc?

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #805 on: Monday 7 September 2015, 10:59:05 AM »
It may be stress because I worry a lot, but then again my days are really boring at the minute.

Teeth are sometimes a bit sensitive, whilst I'm trying to get an eye test in asap. I didnt realise they had such an effect tbh.

Offline Rocker

• General Member
« Reply #806 on: Monday 7 September 2015, 11:51:40 AM »
Starting noticing a slight humming in my ears. Like a light electrical static.

Sure it's psychosomatic, as it came on after I was reading a book where one of the lead characters suffers from tinnitus, and ever since I've noticed this. Head doing.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #807 on: Monday 7 September 2015, 12:02:03 PM »
It may be stress because I worry a lot, but then again my days are really boring at the minute.

Teeth are sometimes a bit sensitive, whilst I'm trying to get an eye test in asap. I didnt realise they had such an effect tbh.

this is what i was doing, i wouldn't even classify it as "worry" in the sense of dread or something but i was getting stuff on my mind and couldn't stop thinking about, running through different scenarios and conversations etc. to the point of obsession

also happened to me at a time of boredom and large periods of inactivity

was having palpitations as well, could f***ing feel my heart beating and pulse racing etc.

the realisation that this was happening has been great for me

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #808 on: Monday 7 September 2015, 12:27:17 PM »
I started getting migraines and it turned out I needed glasses for the computer and that, barely had one since.

« Reply #809 on: Tuesday 10 November 2015, 05:37:11 PM »
First solid s*** in 24 hours. Progress. About to attempt some chicken nuggets.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #810 on: Friday 13 November 2015, 08:42:49 AM »
managed to get a stomach virus that's showing few signs of going away 2 days before my 40th birthday, f***ing ace!

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #811 on: Friday 13 November 2015, 09:26:32 PM »
Was walking about earlier and I suddenly got extremely light headed and could barely breath. Ended up in A&E getting f*** loads of tests done on my heart and s***. Scarey evening. Nothing came back in the results so I'm sat at home a bit confused by it all - and still light headed.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Jill

• General Member
« Reply #812 on: Friday 13 November 2015, 09:41:53 PM »
Scary stuff, that. Take it easy. :thup: Maybe anxiety or something?

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #813 on: Friday 13 November 2015, 09:51:14 PM »
My guess is I was probably feeling faint for some random reason, didnt eat right or something, and because it was in such a public place (Tesco) I probably did panic. Can't even describe the fear I had in Tesco when it started though, felt absolutely dreadful. Nice to know alls good with me as well at the same time having got a full mot in hospital.

Offline Jill

• General Member
« Reply #814 on: Friday 13 November 2015, 10:09:20 PM »
It's certainly a relief when you get the all clear. I had heart tests because of massive palpitations and it was very reassuring to know nothing was found.

Sounds awful though, look after yourself.

Offline Varadi

• General Member
« Reply #815 on: Sunday 15 November 2015, 06:01:16 PM »
My guess is I was probably feeling faint for some random reason, didnt eat right or something, and because it was in such a public place (Tesco) I probably did panic. Can't even describe the fear I had in Tesco when it started though, felt absolutely dreadful. Nice to know alls good with me as well at the same time having got a full mot in hospital.

Could you have been dehydrated? I sometimes get a bit lightheaded but necking a big glass of water seems to do the trick.

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #816 on: Sunday 15 November 2015, 08:28:49 PM »

Could you have been dehydrated? I sometimes get a bit lightheaded but necking a big glass of water seems to do the trick.

Dunno, I've still had a light head since Friday. Been drinking tea and that all day today and I'm feeling it at the moment.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #817 on: Wednesday 30 December 2015, 09:49:33 AM »
Urghh, I've caught this 24-48 hour bug going around at the moment.

Offline ED209

• insano
  • General Member
« Reply #818 on: Wednesday 30 December 2015, 11:09:57 AM »
Man flu arrrgghh it has ruined my 4 days off this week. Sick of it, can't sleep without coughing my lungs up or snottingall over. I am back at work in the morning and at the minute i don't feel up to it however i don't want to miss a lucrative new years day shift and i would feel wrong going sick for one day and then going back to work.
In the end what you remember are not the words of your enemies but the silence of your friends.

Offline summerof69

• General Member
« Reply #819 on: Wednesday 27 January 2016, 04:16:55 PM »
been ill for about 6 weeks now, whenever I think it's going away, it comes back. Don't really feel that bad, but it's not going away, and becoming really annoying

Offline Slim

• General Member
« Reply #820 on: Wednesday 27 January 2016, 05:01:34 PM »
Urghh, I've caught this 24-48 hour bug going around at the moment.
How you feeling mines been about 4 days now

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Get outta here, snail!
« Reply #821 on: Wednesday 27 January 2016, 05:08:30 PM »
672 hour bug.

Offline Slim

• General Member
« Reply #822 on: Wednesday 27 January 2016, 05:27:51 PM »
oh no

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #823 on: Sunday 7 February 2016, 06:35:46 PM »
Had a root canal done, but it's got infected and I've got an abscess on my gum so need emergency treatment tomorrow.  :(

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #824 on: Sunday 7 February 2016, 06:46:20 PM »
Been there. It's not fun.