Author Topic: Who's ill?  (Read 58417 times)

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
Re: Who's ill?
« Reply #400 on: Tuesday 16 October 2012, 01:11:41 PM »
I do blame the change in climate.

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #401 on: Tuesday 16 October 2012, 01:17:55 PM »
Me :anguish:
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #402 on: Thursday 18 October 2012, 12:59:36 PM »
Wake up, shower, feelin fine.

Ten minutes later, foetal position on the ground, massive stomach pains and lots of poopin. f***ing rubbish.

Every time I'm at work, I think a sick day would be nice, as soon as I'm sick, I'd f***ing love to be at work when compared to this s***.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #403 on: Friday 19 October 2012, 04:14:43 PM »
Got bronchitis or some such. All wheezy. Sound like Muttley.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #404 on: Thursday 25 October 2012, 10:01:18 AM »
throat hurts, nose going like a tap.  Fuckin gerrin.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #405 on: Thursday 25 October 2012, 10:01:47 AM »
Starting to get a dry throat ffs.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #406 on: Thursday 13 December 2012, 12:53:35 PM »
Can't work out if i had a weird sort of hangover in the middle of the night, which made me violently sick (and stuff) shivers and sweats and a migraine....or if it was something else like a bug going round.

Hardly drank that much tbh, though had no food until i got in. I'm saying 3 hour in the night bug, sounds good.  :)

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #407 on: Thursday 13 December 2012, 12:56:44 PM »
Had a manflu Tuesday and yesterday, just about shaken it off though.  Know a few people who've had it, wasn't nice but it was no-where near as bad as the last dose I had and only lasted a few days, small mercies!

Offline Ryan_Taylor

• General Member
  • James Perchenbauer
« Reply #408 on: Thursday 13 December 2012, 02:24:46 PM »
I've had a cough for a month now. Getting boring.
Sports Direct Signature
'Billionaires apply within'

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #409 on: Thursday 13 December 2012, 03:23:01 PM »
I've had a cough for a month now. Getting boring.

Was off work all last week with a cold which transformed into a cough, worked this week until I was sent home today because I was pissing people off with my coughing/kept running off to the toilet to throw up.

I have asthma as well so people think I am dying and are forcing me to go to the doctors. Someone also kept going on the Novo virus ffs! :.lol:

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #410 on: Friday 14 December 2012, 07:55:26 PM »
My toes feel awful, I think I might have chilblains, which I always kind of assumed were an old wives' tale.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #411 on: Friday 14 December 2012, 08:00:37 PM »
Sore throat, headache etc etc. p*ssed off, because I have a massive exam in a couple of weeks that I need some serious work on.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• General Member
« Reply #412 on: Friday 14 December 2012, 08:06:40 PM »
Just got back from the hospital. Never been so tired in my life!

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #413 on: Friday 14 December 2012, 08:07:25 PM »
Just got back from the hospital. Never been so tired in my life!

How are you fella? Hope all is okay.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #414 on: Sunday 16 December 2012, 10:33:37 AM »
Feel a bit better now until I step outside then it's like someone has cellotaped my lips to a car exhaust and turned the engine on.

Offline Chrisjraby

• General Member
« Reply #415 on: Sunday 16 December 2012, 10:54:32 AM »
Spent the last 2 days in bed with symptoms similar to the Norovius, I've never been so sick in my life!  Only now eating some toast, already lost 5lbs in the two days, have literally no energy at all.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #416 on: Sunday 16 December 2012, 10:56:30 AM »
Spent the last 2 days in bed with symptoms similar to the Norovius, I've never been so sick in my life!  Only now eating some toast, already lost 5lbs in the two days, have literally no energy at all.

I'm no doctor (shocked?) but it might be worth getting someone to go out and get you some glucose powder, you can get a box in Superdrug for about £1.50, it will help restore glucose levels (energy) and also contains vitamin C.

Offline Atticus

• General Member
« Reply #417 on: Sunday 16 December 2012, 11:32:49 AM »
I hammered Powerade and slept a lot and it sorted me right out. Then I ate like a pig when I felt like I wasn't just going to leak it all out of either orifice as soon as it sped through my system. It feels more like food poisoning than a virus to me, the sneaky b******.

Offline Chrisjraby

• General Member
« Reply #418 on: Sunday 16 December 2012, 12:01:20 PM »
I'll have a look at some glucose powder, sounds like a good plan if anyone likes me enough to go get me any :lol:.

I've never actually had the sensation of going out of both ends at the same time, but having now endured it, it's safe to say I don't want to experience it again!  Certainly led to a very romantic night round my other half's when I was going to the toilet every 30 minutes for about a 6 hour period haha.

Offline Atticus

• General Member
« Reply #419 on: Sunday 16 December 2012, 12:15:19 PM »
I'll have a look at some glucose powder, sounds like a good plan if anyone likes me enough to go get me any :lol:.

I've never actually had the sensation of going out of both ends at the same time, but having now endured it, it's safe to say I don't want to experience it again!  Certainly led to a very romantic night round my other half's when I was going to the toilet every 30 minutes for about a 6 hour period haha.

There's nothing quite like pooping in the toilet and throwing up in the sink simultaneously.

Offline SiLvOR

• General Member
  • From Leafy Surrey
« Reply #420 on: Sunday 16 December 2012, 12:18:06 PM »
I hammered Powerade and slept a lot and it sorted me right out. Then I ate like a pig when I felt like I wasn't just going to leak it all out of either orifice as soon as it sped through my system. It feels more like food poisoning than a virus to me, the sneaky b******.

Think I got some food poisoning. Didn't eat anything but toast yesterday, leaking like a bucket with a gaping hole in it today as well as yesterday. :anguish:

Offline Ste

• General Member
« Reply #421 on: Monday 17 December 2012, 06:01:15 PM »
Just been diagnosed with tonsillitis.

Offline Ishmael

• General Member
« Reply #422 on: Monday 17 December 2012, 06:18:15 PM »
Man flu day 2. I hope to shift it by Friday.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #423 on: Friday 21 December 2012, 11:13:12 AM »
Struck down by some f***ing awful stomach bug over the past 24 hours. Been pissing s*** like a fevered elephant all night. :undecided:
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline RR15

• General Member
« Reply #424 on: Friday 21 December 2012, 11:16:00 AM »
Headache at work, people dressed as Elf's, taken 4 tablets already.

Please let me go home.