Author Topic: Who's ill?  (Read 58371 times)

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
Who's ill?
« on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:15:59 PM »
Self inflicted doesn't count btw!  >:D

God damn Christmas has been ruined by this bloody bug that's been going round.

Only two members of my close family weren't ill on xmas day. The amount of food and booze left over was a sickening blow, even more sickening is the fact no one could even be bothered to take home any of it for afters. What a waste.

Even worse is looking after an ill child (same bug but with a double ear infection) over xmas, and the poor bugger not even a mile away from raising a smile, then breaking his heart with fear when you unwrap his prezzie for him .  :weep:

Have had about 12 hours sleep in the last 3 days, with him throwing up everytime he has something to eat and every time he coughs too much, all that being ill myself (same as him) has probably given my the worst xmas i can remember for a bloody long time.

He's picked up today though, which is great news, i've just got worse, i'm a total wreck, can't wait to get to bed and have a proper catch up on sleep now thats all over with.
« Last Edit: Tuesday 22 April 2008, 07:36:42 PM by Andy »

Offline The Bonk

• General Member
  • ⬆ Sorted.
Re: Who's ill?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:19:21 PM »
"I'm the ill'est muthafucka ya ever did see!"

:)

Hope you and the bairn shape up soon, mate.  :thup:

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:23:45 PM »

Cheers bud, he's picked up massively today, and is why am back at home, hopefully now i can recover. (and play on The Witcher, Bioshock & COD4 in peace ;) )

Offline The Bonk

• General Member
  • ⬆ Sorted.
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:29:44 PM »

Cheers bud, he's picked up massively today, and is why am back at home, hopefully now i can recover. (and play on The Witcher, Bioshock & COD4 in peace ;) )

Ah yes, the finer things in life!  ;)

Offline Clay

• General Member
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:30:36 PM »
I've got Cold and huge blisters on my feet that are pussing and bleeding from work.

Apart from that it's been canny.

Offline ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:31:24 PM »
Pre cold sore throat here.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:32:59 PM »

Aye that's how it all begins... >:(

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:33:02 PM »
Skirge.
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:33:35 PM »
I've got Cold and huge blisters on my feet that are pussing and bleeding from work.

Yak, that's just made me feel even more queasy.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:34:31 PM »
I feel like I've had the s*** kicked out of me over the last two days, felt absolutely abysmal

Offline Clay

• General Member
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:35:03 PM »

Yak, that's just made me feel even more queasy.

Tell me about it, what's worse is that i've got to go in tomorrow, Friday and Saturday, god knows what state they'll be in come Sunday.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:42:17 PM »
I've been ill since christmas eve...thought I was getting better and I've just started getting stomach cramps :lol:, great news, but hopefully a few alcoholic beverages in the boxing night festivities should sort me out!
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:44:54 PM »
Just came out of it. Every year around the same time I get caught up in some horrible s***. Hallucinations, nausea, loss of voice, etc.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 06:45:18 PM »
I've been ill since christmas eve...thought I was getting better and I've just started getting stomach cramps :lol:, great news, but hopefully a few alcoholic beverages in the boxing night festivities should sort me out!

Got some pains today as well, was sick before, must be the same bug which is crippling everyone.

Offline Jay Jay Sea

• General Member
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 09:12:05 PM »

Got some pains today as well, was sick before, must be the same bug which is crippling everyone.

It's agood thread this Toon's.  My little girl has been coughing her guts up since Christmas Eve and smae Christmas Day. When we arrived at my Sister's, her little lad was ill with some flu like symptoms and cried non-stop.  I wolfed my dinner down, necked a few Stella, finished with a few JD's and went off to bed in readiness for a good old sesh today. 
I woke up this morning and having felt a little sick through the night (with what I thought was over-indulgance of alcohol) with 'wind' problems. Or so I thought. I have these massive cramps in me gut all b*stard day and night.  Made it into the bath and that was it. Gutted.
Bairn much better. I never put this down to a bug. Just thought it was liver-failure.
Work tomorrow as well. Bugger.
Invicta_Toon 21st June 2007:
"you're a f****** c*** tbh AS9
and I say that in the knowledge that certain admins want me gone, in the face of their rank f****** hypocrisy in the face of pieces of s*** like yourself, blatant WUM's like NE5, blatant w*****s like Jay Jay Sea, and all other 12 year old cocks"
100% Pure Quality.

lankybellwipe

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 09:18:55 PM »

It's agood thread this Toon's.  My little girl has been coughing her guts up since Christmas Eve and smae Christmas Day. When we arrived at my Sister's, her little lad was ill with some flu like symptoms and cried non-stop.  I wolfed my dinner down, necked a few Stella, finished with a few JD's and went off to bed in readiness for a good old sesh today. 
I woke up this morning and having felt a little sick through the night (with what I thought was over-indulgance of alcohol) with 'wind' problems. Or so I thought. I have these massive cramps in me gut all b*stard day and night.  Made it into the bath and that was it. Gutted.
Bairn much better. I never put this down to a bug. Just thought it was liver-failure.
Work tomorrow as well. Bugger.

JJ, that was going well until stella and jack passed!   (my favourites)  hope the bairn and you are gettin better   O0

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 09:46:54 PM »
My mama. Never seen her as ill before in my life. f***ing awful.

Offline Chrissy Bee

• Nee No Quarter
  • General Member
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 11:43:41 PM »
Caught something on Christmas Eve. Bit of a fever then, felt detatched, have since recovered from that but still have a headache and no appetite.

It's a s***, I only get ill on the holidays.

Offline Fret Astaire

• General Member
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 26 December 2007, 11:58:09 PM »
Caught the cold on Christmas ever, it's fading away nicely though.

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 27 December 2007, 12:08:33 AM »
Me.

Oh well, with all the Benylin tablets I'm taking it's much easier to get p*ssed.

Offline Ashley17

• General Member
  • Duff11
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 27 December 2007, 12:13:54 AM »

Aye that's how it all begins... >:(

I've had this since Friday, took some vicks first defence and I feel it's just angering the germs that are festering and it's going to be on b****** of a cold when it hits home. I have all the symptoms of a cold except the stuffed up nose, its quite surreal.

Offline The Bonk

• General Member
  • ⬆ Sorted.
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 27 December 2007, 01:31:36 AM »
I feel like vomiting on myself after watching that match today. 

Offline Happy Face

• General Member
  • The forum equivalent of Arnie in T2
« Reply #22 on: Thursday 27 December 2007, 09:07:57 AM »
I am now ffs.

Offline Jay Jay Sea

• General Member
« Reply #23 on: Thursday 27 December 2007, 10:03:49 AM »
Well I made it into work today having thought an early night would put me right.  I had my head over the toilet this morning and that's really unusual for me as I tend to have cast iron guts. Picked me up some milk of magnesia liquid from the Four Lanes and just done in to cap fulls. One of the lasses here at work is in stiches because apparently that is the maximum amount that you should not exceed in 48 hours.  That was 20 mins ago and all is ok...so far.....I think it's a bloke thing i.e. blokes that are ill, very rarely read the instructions regarding dosage of medicines or tablets, we just tend to (or I do) grab the bottle and take a massive swig.  Anyway, works for me.......
Invicta_Toon 21st June 2007:
"you're a f****** c*** tbh AS9
and I say that in the knowledge that certain admins want me gone, in the face of their rank f****** hypocrisy in the face of pieces of s*** like yourself, blatant WUM's like NE5, blatant w*****s like Jay Jay Sea, and all other 12 year old cocks"
100% Pure Quality.

Offline Chrissy Bee

• Nee No Quarter
  • General Member
« Reply #24 on: Thursday 27 December 2007, 10:06:53 AM »
Well I made it into work today having thought an early night would put me right.  I had my head over the toilet this morning and that's really unusual for me as I tend to have cast iron guts. Picked me up some milk of magnesia liquid from the Four Lanes and just done in to cap fulls. One of the lasses here at work is in stiches because apparently that is the maximum amount that you should not exceed in 48 hours.  That was 20 mins ago and all is ok...so far.....I think it's a bloke thing i.e. blokes that are ill, very rarely read the instructions regarding dosage of medicines or tablets, we just tend to (or I do) grab the bottle and take a massive swig.  Anyway, works for me.......

This will be fun. Keep us informed!