Author Topic: Who's ill?  (Read 62127 times)

Offline MW

• General Member
Re: Who's ill?
« Reply #375 on: Thursday 19 July 2012, 05:47:17 PM »
not ill. but my right eyebrow keeps doing something weird. its not the hair bit, its the skin bit just under it between the hair and my eye. it sort of flickers up and down. started the morning after a big night, does it couple times again. not sure if gusta
AS9

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #376 on: Friday 20 July 2012, 09:40:08 AM »
Got trapped wind, it's absolutely horrific :lol: :(

Offline AliGupter

• General Member
  • Biggest Fraud 2011
« Reply #377 on: Monday 23 July 2012, 09:15:08 AM »
Seems like I still have something wrong with me, sharp pains in my stomach this morning woke me up, guess I'll be off to KFC today to sort it out. :yao:
Banned for 36 hours for his love of KFC, a hate crime covered up without a shred of evidence. We will never be defeated. :smugdog:

You really are an irritating little s***, Gupter. This place was SO much better before you showed up.

Biggest Fraud 2011
Winner:  AliGupter
Runner-up:  Nobody even came close

Offline MW

• General Member
« Reply #378 on: Monday 23 July 2012, 09:17:34 AM »
not ill. but my right eyebrow keeps doing something weird. its not the hair bit, its the skin bit just under it between the hair and my eye. it sort of flickers up and down. started the morning after a big night, does it couple times again. not sure if gusta

this is still happening. not sure if gusta
AS9

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #379 on: Monday 23 July 2012, 10:22:56 AM »
Early sign of Parkinsons?

Offline neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #380 on: Monday 23 July 2012, 10:34:39 AM »

I used to get this randomly, just put it down to a trapped nerve somewhere....

Offline MW

• General Member
« Reply #381 on: Monday 23 July 2012, 10:42:59 AM »

i'll give it a massage then :thup:
AS9

Offline BrettNUFC

• Most Boring Poster 2013
  • General Member
« Reply #382 on: Monday 23 July 2012, 10:47:17 AM »

Snap!

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #383 on: Monday 23 July 2012, 11:06:27 AM »
Also gotten this. Just a regular, really fast recurring twitch for a while. Never know how the hell to get rid of it but not had it for a while.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #384 on: Monday 23 July 2012, 11:26:02 AM »
Also gotten this. Just a regular, really fast recurring twitch for a while. Never know how the hell to get rid of it but not had it for a while.

Aye, same with me just comes and goes.  Hence why i think it's just a nerve getting trapped.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #385 on: Friday 27 July 2012, 11:04:49 AM »
Ugh, me.  I've felt a cold/flu type thing coming on about three or four times in the last month and I've always managed to fend it off but it hit me like a sack of s*** yesterday.  Was sitting shivering, streaming and sweating on the metro on the way home and nearly vommed on the woman opposite me.  Called in sick for the first time in about four years  :anguish:

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #386 on: Friday 27 July 2012, 11:26:55 AM »
Ugh, me.  I've felt a cold/flu type thing coming on about three or four times in the last month and I've always managed to fend it off but it hit me like a sack of s*** yesterday.  Was sitting shivering, streaming and sweating on the metro on the way home and nearly vommed on the woman opposite me.  Called in sick for the first time in about four years  :anguish:

Aye I'm in the same boat like, already hoyed my guts up in work and I'm going home sick in about half an hour. Meant to be going to see Batman tonight but doesn't look like I'm making it there either.

Offline ian

• General Member
« Reply #387 on: Saturday 28 July 2012, 02:46:36 PM »

Nahh...It's called Fasciculation....Often happens after too much coffee....individual nerves hyper excitable.....not serious.

Offline alexf

• General Member
« Reply #388 on: Saturday 28 July 2012, 02:50:10 PM »
Feeling the full force of the flu/bad cold. Got a deadline on sunday and loads of family coming round to stay for a few days. FUUUUUCK.

Offline MW

• General Member
« Reply #389 on: Saturday 28 July 2012, 02:50:37 PM »

Nahh...It's called Fasciculation....Often happens after too much coffee....individual nerves hyper excitable.....not serious.

its stopped now
AS9

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #390 on: Tuesday 31 July 2012, 12:29:34 AM »

Aye I'm in the same boat like, already hoyed my guts up in work and I'm going home sick in about half an hour. Meant to be going to see Batman tonight but doesn't look like I'm making it there either.

It's been lingering on like.  Most symptoms have f***ed off but I've been left with really bad sinuses, feeling like my head's gonna burst like that guy off scanners.  Was doing the old head over the steam bowl thing which helped me get a load of horrible s*** out of my head and chest a bit.  Lass suggested I try sommat called Sinutab, so I picked a pack of those up and f***ing hell.  It's sorted my sinuses out a treat but I feel like some little radgie buzzing on a wrap of speed  :kasper:

Just finished a 10 hour shift and was knackered a few hours ago, took another dose and feel more like I could go back and do another one, proper f***ing wired. 

:hunter:

Offline The Bard of Byker

• General Member
  • 'F*** the pound'
« Reply #391 on: Tuesday 31 July 2012, 01:25:47 AM »
The eye-twitching thing is usually caused by caffeine, or tiredness.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #392 on: Tuesday 31 July 2012, 09:32:55 AM »
Can't be caffeine for me as I don't really drink coffee or red bull, probably right about the tiredness though.

Sophie S

« Reply #393 on: Thursday 27 September 2012, 08:55:40 PM »
I've got a stupid cold/flu. It's fairly alright when I'm taking Ibuprofen, just a sore throat, runny nose and general fatigue; but when it wears off I've got shivers and pains all over. Funny enough, I dislike the idea of taking tablets all the time. Was fine at work, but now at home I feel I shouldn't. It's really illogical, because why feel like crap if I can feel alrightish, but something inside me doesn't like feeling good if I'm not well. :idiot2:

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #394 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 06:45:00 PM »
Not feeling so well atm, had stomach cramps since yesterday and I've had diarrhoea all day today. My appetite is gone and just feeling really lethargic. I did go into work today but was told to go home pretty much straightaway. I intend to go in tomorrow, good idea or not?

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #395 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 06:49:14 PM »
Nah, may as well have the day off and make sure you are feeling right rather than keep struggling in and prolonging the illness.

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #396 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 07:19:31 PM »
Going to see how I feel tomorrow morning in any case. If I go to bed early enough tonight then hopefully I'll be revitalised enough to head in, if not then will have to call in sick.

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #397 on: Tuesday 16 October 2012, 01:01:16 PM »
Still felt a bit s**** so called in sick today. Just got back from the walk in centre and got told I have gastroenteritis. My symptoms have calmed down a bit today so fingers crossed it's third time lucky and I'll be able to make it into work tomorrow.

Online Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #398 on: Tuesday 16 October 2012, 01:02:09 PM »
You can just say tummy bug, you know. No one's gonna judge. ;)

I've just had one, and a chest infection. All started when i went to the Bordeaux game without enough layers on; standard schoolboy error really. Only just shaken it off; been a reet pain in the arse.

Cliche, but it's definitely 'going around' atm by the looks of it.

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #399 on: Tuesday 16 October 2012, 01:08:29 PM »
:lol: but gastroenteritis sounds much more posh :p

Quite annoyed though, these last couple of days have been wasted and ruined because of this bug.