Author Topic: Who's ill?  (Read 64388 times)

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
Re: Who's ill?
« Reply #1150 on: Friday 10 January 2020, 01:36:37 PM »
:lol:  I'm ok.  Pleurisy.  It hurts, but it's much better than a heart attack.

Wor lass just had that over Christmas. Thankfully did not give me any indication that she may be having a heart attack otherwise I'd promptly panic and probably have one myself.

Pleased you're ok!

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Sacramento, California
« Reply #1151 on: Friday 10 January 2020, 05:17:31 PM »
Fair play to Troll on absolutely rinsing his heath insurance whilst he can.

I've been here a little over two years and had gout, Crohn's, pneumonia, flu, food poisoning so bad I thought I was going to die, and now pleurisy.  Also had to have some emergency shots because I got stuck with a rusty needle from a microbiology lab.  :lol:  I'd probably have to declare bankruptcy if I didn't have insurance.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Sacramento, California
« Reply #1152 on: Friday 10 January 2020, 05:19:25 PM »
:lol:  I'm ok.  Pleurisy.  It hurts, but it's much better than a heart attack.

Wor lass just had that over Christmas. Thankfully did not give me any indication that she may be having a heart attack otherwise I'd promptly panic and probably have one myself.

Pleased you're ok!

I went to the doctor pretty sure it was my lung, but they don't take any chances when you're a male over 35 with chest pain.  Sent me straight to the ER and got me hooked up to some electrodes.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #1153 on: Saturday 11 January 2020, 05:38:09 PM »
Friend of mine just got hospitalized for Pleurisy too. My wife tends to get it every other year. I love that Troll had to come to the colonies to pick up these Victorian ailments.

I've been sick for a week now - viruses like the f***ing plague. Our hospital is bursting at the seams. I think a milder winter than usual is causing most of the problems, but I guess it's good for business...
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1154 on: Saturday 11 January 2020, 11:02:37 PM »
Fair play to Troll on absolutely rinsing his heath insurance whilst he can.

I've been here a little over two years and had gout, Crohn's, pneumonia, flu, food poisoning so bad I thought I was going to die, and now pleurisy.  Also had to have some emergency shots because I got stuck with a rusty needle from a microbiology lab.  :lol:  I'd probably have to declare bankruptcy if I didn't have insurance.

:lol: f***ing hell man.