Author Topic: What mood are you in?  (Read 582912 times)

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
Re: What mood are you in?
« Reply #17100 on: Friday 3 April 2020, 06:08:08 PM »
Nostalgic http://thenostalgiamachine.com/

Great website get it bookmarked!
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Online Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Leeds Leeds Leeds
« Reply #17101 on: Saturday 4 April 2020, 08:36:43 PM »
Annoyed. Just ordered a takeaway which said it's delivery time was around 30 minutes which was the lowest of those available, put the order in an once confirmed it said it'd be an hour and f***ing 10. Outrageous. Could cancel but then Id have to find somewhere else which would take me at least 20 minutes.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Gorilla

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
« Reply #17102 on: Saturday 4 April 2020, 09:03:57 PM »
Annoyed. Just ordered a takeaway which said it's delivery time was around 30 minutes which was the lowest of those available, put the order in an once confirmed it said it'd be an hour and f***ing 10. Outrageous. Could cancel but then Id have to find somewhere else which would take me at least 20 minutes.
Unpack it then whack it in the oven on 70 c for 10 mins when it arrives for safety.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #17103 on: Saturday 4 April 2020, 09:40:57 PM »

We've been working on the assumption every takeaway will be mega busy lately so ordering well before we're even hungry. :lol:

Offline Tyne81

• General Member
« Reply #17104 on: Saturday 4 April 2020, 09:45:17 PM »
The odd occasion I get a takeaway, I'm on the beer so hope it takes as long as possible to cram as many cans in before the inevitable food slump hits.

Online Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #17105 on: Saturday 4 April 2020, 09:51:11 PM »
It's daft but the idea of food other people have cooked really doesn't appeal at the minute.
Bearings Straight!

Offline Gorilla

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
« Reply #17106 on: Saturday 4 April 2020, 10:04:29 PM »
It's daft but the idea of food other people have cooked really doesn't appeal at the minute.
That's why I said to stick it in the oven for a bit.  I feel like I am dicing with death when I'm preparing salad FFS but best to be safe.

Online Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Leeds Leeds Leeds
« Reply #17107 on: Sunday 5 April 2020, 12:13:13 AM »

We've been working on the assumption every takeaway will be mega busy lately so ordering well before we're even hungry. :lol:

2 hours it took. Was awful as well. Still feel a little sick.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #17108 on: Sunday 5 April 2020, 10:56:19 AM »
:lol: I'm down from 3 hours a night to f***ing one. I have nearly zero recollection of yesterday.