Poll

Full roster rule: yay or nay?

WILD WEST. SET YOUR LINEUP WILLY NILLY.
4 (26.7%)
FULL LINEUPS EVERY WEEK. VIOLATORS WILL LOSE KNEECAP.
7 (46.7%)
f*** Beren (Mikes only)
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: Friday 6 September 2019, 10:36:32 pm

Author Topic: The NFL Thread and Shak's Dog-F*cking League - Guess Who Wins Again  (Read 10853 times)

Online Pata

• General Member
  • N-O FF Champ 2018
I honestly don't understand 0-2 Steelers acquiring Minkah Fitzpatrick for a first round pick day after Big Ben is injured and out for the season. It could easily be a top 5-10 pick while it must be very likely that Ben is done now. :lol:

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
I honestly don't understand 0-2 Steelers acquiring Minkah Fitzpatrick for a first round pick day after Big Ben is injured and out for the season. It could easily be a top 5-10 pick while it must be very likely that Ben is done now. :lol:

Tomlin/GM trying to save jobs?

Online Pata

• General Member
  • N-O FF Champ 2018
I don't think anyone would be blaming them for losing in these circumstances. They've lost Big Ben, Bell and AB in a short time.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
But they've been kind of s*** for a while now. I don't think they've got much rope left. Plus it's Pittsburgh. They need to be good. Or at least be seen to be trying.

I agree its a weird move, but I think they're scrambling.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
I don't think anyone would be blaming them for losing in these circumstances. They've lost Big Ben, Bell and AB in a short time.

Yeah, but equally, they had the three Bs for a while and didn't do much. And they spent a third round pick on Rudolph.

I actually think they'll be okay this year if Rudolph's second half is representative of his ability. By okay, I mean, compete in the AFC North.

Online Shak

• General Member
Trading a first round pick is madness.

Miami are the new Cleveland :lol:

Online Pata

• General Member
  • N-O FF Champ 2018
Didn't realise they had spent a third on Rudolph so that makes it a bit more viable.