Author Topic: OASIS/BEADY EYE/NOEL GALLAGHER FANS!!1....  (Read 147365 times)

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
Re: OASIS FANS.
« Reply #50 on: Thursday 26 June 2008, 12:18:15 am »
Some of you may not have seen this from backstage at the arena in 2005:

"Wor lass'll not believe this like!"  :laugh:

Don't think that's at the Arena.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline Slugsy

• General Member
« Reply #51 on: Monday 30 June 2008, 11:02:56 am »
1996 was a year that I'll never forget, never been a band in my experience on fire like Oasis were that year, I went to Maine Road, Knebworth and Loch Lomond - not sure I could single one out - all three were just amazing experiences.

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #52 on: Monday 30 June 2008, 11:34:17 am »
I have it on good authority that Oasis will be touring the UK in November this year.

Offline Magpie

• General Member
« Reply #53 on: Monday 30 June 2008, 12:50:47 pm »
And do you have it on good authority that they'll be playing up here? ;)

The Libertine

« Reply #54 on: Monday 30 June 2008, 05:46:26 pm »
I have it on good authority that Oasis will be touring the UK in November this year.

Noel Gallagher himself said this last saturday.

lankybellwipe

« Reply #55 on: Monday 30 June 2008, 06:13:09 pm »
1996 was a year that I'll never forget, never been a band in my experience on fire like Oasis were that year, I went to Maine Road, Knebworth and Loch Lomond - not sure I could single one out - all three were just amazing experiences.

Loved it when Liam saw Chris Evans, and berated the f*** out of him!

Heneage

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 03:24:14 am »
Glorified cover band, if they did half their hand man s**** down the Bigg Market on a Saturday night they'd get clobbered to f***. At Least Noel is slightly calmer apart from his jealousy at Rap Stars whove sold more than him.

The Libertine

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 10:59:11 am »
Glorified cover band, if they did half their hand man s**** down the Bigg Market on a Saturday night they'd get clobbered to f***. At Least Noel is slightly calmer apart from his jealousy at Rap Stars whove sold more than him.

untrue.

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 11:15:23 am »

:lol:

You do have a point though, they do some great covers.

Heneage

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 01:02:47 pm »

untrue.
Oasis outsold Jay-z?

The Libertine

« Reply #60 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 01:28:27 pm »

untrue.
Oasis outsold Jay-z?

he isnt jealous, its an opinion. he wasnt the only person not in favour of Jay Z.

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 01:36:23 pm »

untrue.
Oasis outsold Jay-z?

According to wiki Oasis have sold more than 50 million albums worldwide and Jay Z has sold more than 50 million 'units' worldwide.

Not sure if that is the same thing?, probably is.

Alan Shearer 9

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 04:02:01 pm »
Jay - Z's done it in a shorter time period and he actually grew up in a rough area.

+ he's arguably as ugly as Noel and he's married to Beyonce.

GO JAY-Z

Add to this the fact that the guitarise (random session musician) in Jay-Z's band is an infinitely superior musician to Noel Gallagher, no wonder his knickers are in a twist
« Last Edit: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 04:23:02 pm by Alan Shearer 9 »

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 05:21:17 pm »
Jay - Z's done it in a shorter time period and he actually grew up in a rough area.

GO JAY-Z

Add to this the fact that the guitarise (random session musician) in Jay-Z's band is an infinitely superior musician to Noel Gallagher, no wonder his knickers are in a twist

Shorter time period? only just, Jay Z's first album was out two years after Oasis's first.

I may be wrong here but hasnt Jay Z had 14 albums out? Oasis has 6 (7 if you count the Masterplan.) that means Oasis's albums have been far more successfull.

Like I say, I know very little about Jay Z so my facts may be wrong but I love that song he did Encore mixed with Linkin Parks Numb.

Awesome track.  :thup:

Heneage

« Reply #64 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 05:58:48 pm »

untrue.
Oasis outsold Jay-z?

he isnt jealous, its an opinion. he wasnt the only person not in favour of Jay Z.
Sorry its not "Glastonbury ROCK festival" its a "Music Festival" where was the moralistic muppet when Kylie performed? Someone with a lot less credibility for his beloved festival, where was his Neil Diamond rant, whe was the last time we heard about these two prior to this.

The Libertine

« Reply #65 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 08:07:05 pm »

untrue.
Oasis outsold Jay-z?

Sorry its not "Glastonbury ROCK festival" its a "Music Festival" where was the moralistic muppet when Kylie performed? Someone with a lot less credibility for his beloved festival, where was his Neil Diamond rant, whe was the last time we heard about these two prior to this.

its his opinion on that subject. you must have had an opinion at some point which somebody disagreed with. again, he wasnt alone in thinking Jay Z was wrong for the festival, its not just him on his soapbox. "mixed" was the frequently used word in the build up.

in the end, Noel got considerable amounts of free press worldwide. just look at the way he's wound you up into giving your opinion on him/this.

Alan Shearer 9

« Reply #66 on: Tuesday 1 July 2008, 08:38:33 pm »

GO JAY-Z

Shorter time period? only just, Jay Z's first album was out two years after Oasis's first.

I may be wrong here but hasnt Jay Z had 14 albums out? Oasis has 6 (7 if you count the Masterplan.) that means Oasis's albums have been far more successfull.

Like I say, I know very little about Jay Z so my facts may be wrong but I love that song he did Encore mixed with Linkin Parks Numb.

Awesome track.  :thup:

I've hardly heard any Jay-Z either, was just bigging up Jay-Z for a laugh after Noel slagged him

Offline Incognito

• General Member
  • Get your hands off me you freak
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday 2 July 2008, 12:14:39 am »
J. Zed is s****,had it have been Glastonbury talking to music festival,he'd have been well in.Noel G. was cock on with his appraisal of the situation,as 9 times out of 10 he is.
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

Offline Kimbo

• General Member
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday 2 July 2008, 01:07:11 am »
money money money, mah bitches, hoes, mo money and bitches

Jay Z is s****, that's the biggest problem i have with him being at Glastonbury.

Offline Leazes1986

• General Member
« Reply #69 on: Monday 14 July 2008, 04:37:33 pm »
As previously announced, the band are set to return later this year with their new album, released independently by their own label Big Brother Recordings. There is a worldwide release date of October 6*.

‘Dig Out Your Soul’ was produced by Dave Sardy who worked with the band on 2005’s, ‘Don’t Believe The Truth’. It was recorded at Abbey Road and mixed in Los Angeles. All four band members once again contribute tracks.

The tracklisting for ‘Dig Out Your Soul’:

Bag It Up
The Turning
Waiting For The Rapture
The Shock Of The Lightning
I’m Outta Time
(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady
Falling Down
To Be Where There’s Life
Ain’t Got Nothin’
The Nature of Reality
Soldier On

The first single, 'The Shock Of The Lightning' is released on September 29th

Alan Shearer:

404 games for Newcastle - 206 goals
63 Caps for England - 30 goals
733 career games - 379 goals
Newcastle's all time leading goalscorer
Ended his career by scoring against the scum in a 4-1 win
Turned Man United down, but lived the dream Alan Shearer=TRUE LEGEND

Offline Happy Face

• General Member
  • The forum equivalent of Arnie in T2
« Reply #70 on: Monday 14 July 2008, 05:07:06 pm »
Gigwise have video of what is apparently their new song remixed by Chemical Brothers...

http://www.gigwise.com/news/44565/chemical-brothers-remix-of-new-oasis-song-leaks

BooBoo

« Reply #71 on: Monday 14 July 2008, 05:54:17 pm »
Gigwise have video of what is apparently their new song remixed by Chemical Brothers...

http://www.gigwise.com/news/44565/chemical-brothers-remix-of-new-oasis-song-leaks

I'm liking this.

Offline Leazes1986

• General Member
« Reply #72 on: Monday 14 July 2008, 06:07:07 pm »
Its quality.

Alan Shearer:

404 games for Newcastle - 206 goals
63 Caps for England - 30 goals
733 career games - 379 goals
Newcastle's all time leading goalscorer
Ended his career by scoring against the scum in a 4-1 win
Turned Man United down, but lived the dream Alan Shearer=TRUE LEGEND

Offline Tom_NUFC

• General Member
« Reply #73 on: Monday 14 July 2008, 09:06:54 pm »
Nice

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #74 on: Monday 14 July 2008, 09:10:13 pm »
Both of them are a pair of s***s, especially Liam.

Little f***ing nobba.

Should be lashed with a whip.