Author Topic: Hip hop fans  (Read 54608 times)

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
Re: Hip hop fans
« Reply #1100 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 10:49:19 PM »
I seen a lot of people rant like this about white people recently, and get away with it. Under the school of thought that black people can't be racist. This appears to be very different though, which is very interesting.

Nick Cannon's situation recently was an eye opener. Everything is fine when black and white people are at each other's throats it seems.

I think a lot of black folks are about to learn a thing or two about the power group of people you can't get away with saying a thing about though.
« Last Edit: Friday 24 July 2020, 11:31:44 PM by KaKa »
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Nobody

• General Member
  • That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #1101 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 11:59:38 PM »
RTJ4 is another f***ing masterpiece from them. EL-Ps beats are just incredible and he's been on such an upward path in terms of his writing and delivery since RTJ2. Killer Mike as good as always as well. If I had to criticise it would be that it's a bit on the short side, and I'm not really a fan of Ohh La La. The verses are great, but the chorus just doesn't work for me.

Offline The Prophet

• General Member
« Reply #1102 on: Monday 27 July 2020, 01:11:55 PM »
RTJ4 is another f***ing masterpiece from them. EL-Ps beats are just incredible and he's been on such an upward path in terms of his writing and delivery since RTJ2. Killer Mike as good as always as well. If I had to criticise it would be that it's a bit on the short side, and I'm not really a fan of Ohh La La. The verses are great, but the chorus just doesn't work for me.

:thup:

Really enjoyed it.
It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "s***, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? f***, what if we don't win? f***s SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! f*** OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A f***ing MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A f***ing MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, f***, we've lost again."