Author Topic: Newcastle United Members Club  (Read 56381 times)

Offline Chrisjraby

• General Member
Re: Newcastle United Members Club
« Reply #150 on: Monday 9 January 2012, 08:43:12 PM »
Still waiting for my pack to arrive; was hoping to order tickets to the Wigan game but it looks as if that'll be a wasted endeavour until I get my membership card.

Presumably if you have a membership and you order home tickets online, 1 of those tickets will always be electronic and the rest paper?

Anyone still waiting for their membership pack?  Just realised today that mine never turned up!

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday 24 January 2012, 05:14:10 PM »
I'm still receiving paper tickets for the games I go to.

Defeats the point of a smartcard.....

Online Lush Vlad

• General Member
  • Vlad The Impaler (Nath)
« Reply #152 on: Wednesday 25 January 2012, 08:15:27 AM »
I'm still receiving paper tickets for the games I go to.

Defeats the point of a smartcard.....

They never even sent my smartcard!

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #153 on: Wednesday 25 January 2012, 02:59:58 PM »
Really? Well, what a complete shambles this year's membership scheme has been! Problems from the off when they decided to change it this season!

Online Lush Vlad

• General Member
  • Vlad The Impaler (Nath)
« Reply #154 on: Wednesday 25 January 2012, 03:08:29 PM »
Aye I know, this was after having my account suspended because I didn't renew my ST, despite paying for a membership months before the season started!

Offline Hughesy

• General Member
« Reply #155 on: Wednesday 22 August 2012, 01:00:33 PM »
Out of interest, how many away games end up getting member sale? 

My family have got 3 season tickets, but quite often more of us want to go to London based away games.  This was fine when you used to be able to get more than 1 away ticket per season ticket, but is almost impossible now (bar Fulham with the neutral end).

I suppose I am trying to work out if it is worth the money for the memberships (I assume tickets for European games will also be restricted to season ticket holders and members)?

Offline Chrisjraby

• General Member
« Reply #156 on: Friday 2 August 2013, 03:32:13 PM »
Ordered my membership for this year yesterday, and am hoping to get up to see the West Ham game; what are the chances of my pack being sent through before the game?

Offline SteveMc

• General Member
« Reply #157 on: Saturday 3 August 2013, 12:20:23 AM »
Don't need it mate. Should be able to order tickets straight away

Offline MW

• General Member
« Reply #158 on: Saturday 3 August 2013, 09:45:02 AM »
Depends hughesy on when the games are and allocation, but I would say half of them would, maybe more tbh
AS9

Offline Chrisjraby

• General Member
« Reply #159 on: Saturday 3 August 2013, 11:35:47 AM »

My main worry was whether they'd send out paper tickets or whether they'd put it on the smartcard and it doesn't turn up in time.  I guess they should know when it's been sent to avoid this really though.

Offline SteveMc

• General Member
« Reply #160 on: Sunday 4 August 2013, 08:25:28 PM »

My main worry was whether they'd send out paper tickets or whether they'd put it on the smartcard and it doesn't turn up in time.  I guess they should know when it's been sent to avoid this really though.

I've a member since the scheme started and they have reverted to paper tickets for the last 2 seasons. You'll be fine

Offline alexf

• General Member
« Reply #161 on: Tuesday 13 August 2013, 12:06:29 PM »
Friend of mine brought me a membership for my birthday as I was only ever able to go to home games as I was not a season ticket holder.

Will I be able to get tickets for away games now or does it go to season ticket holders first?

mary

« Reply #162 on: Wednesday 14 August 2013, 03:33:07 PM »
Normally ST holder first then members and it depends if they are using the loyalty point system.  Sometimes they don't (Morecambe) but most of the time they will

The new PL rules should help you out as clubs no longer work on sale or pay but sale or return which means NUFC don't lose any money if they take 3000  tickets and only sell 2000

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #163 on: Tuesday 19 August 2014, 10:58:28 PM »
Got a couple tickets for the Palace game. As before you seem to only get one at the "member's price", if you buy two together, the second will be 2 pounds more.

Buying one then the other straight after however gets you the lower price on both... Logical, innit.
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."