Idiots booing Dyer

Guest Knightrider

The above is utter nonsense. Some people need to get a grip. Like Gemmill says, there seems to be some professional hatred going on.

Fuck knows why but the lad has performed well. His average displays are still going to be missed cos they are better than most of our players better ones.

The kid above reckons we have had 8 years of it? Well the first 5 he played very well. The last season we had only came to life when he returned and that isnt a coincidence.

He divides opinion but the lynch mob mentality is so bloody childish it is untrue. Get a perspective. If he is injured then so what? He certainly isnt the first to be and its not like he has been making it up.

TT often talks crap but that about sums up the mentality of the worst element of NUFC supporting fan. Apart from Leazes who would prefer he had AIDs.

We know Leazes is brainless but it appears more widespread.

The above is utter nonsense. Some people need to get a grip. Like Gemmill says, there seems to be some professional hatred going on.

Fuck knows why but the lad has performed well. His average displays are still going to be missed cos they are better than most of our players better ones.

The kid above reckons we have had 8 years of it? Well the first 5 he played very well. The last season we had only came to life when he returned and that isnt a coincidence.

He divides opinion but the lynch mob mentality is so bloody childish it is untrue. Get a perspective. If he is injured then so what? He certainly isnt the first to be and its not like he has been making it up.

TT often talks crap but that about sums up the mentality of the worst element of NUFC supporting fan. Apart from Leazes who would prefer he had AIDs.

I wouldn't boo him, but understand those who do. I'm not as one dimensional as yourself.

f*** knows why but the lad has performed well. His average displays are still going to be missed cos they are better than most of our players better ones.

You do a bloody good job of hiding that fact.

I wouldn't boo him, but understand those who do. I'm not as one dimensional as yourself.

f*** knows why but the lad has performed well. His average displays are still going to be missed cos they are better than most of our players better ones.

You do a bloody good job of hiding that fact.

Good argument, you win.  :rolleyes:

He was cheered last season and did well.The same fkn knobheads that boo'd him yesterday cheered him when they thought he had scored, they are not Toon fans just a bunch of pricks that went to a match because it was a cheap day.

What were the boo's for? he was boo'd because a couple of other clubs want to buy him and the press reckon he has handed in a transfer request. It infuriates me to hera such shite at a match, "loyalest football supports the world has ever known". BOLLOCKS!! thats a reputation we have not deserved for a very long time!!

I can understand why people do however they aint really thinkin too hard about what they are doing, Dyer daint seem like a player who needs much excuse to slack off and Booing him or anyone in fact aint gonna make him try to hard

Those who were booing want Dyer to leave & haven't got a brain cell to share amongst themselves. If he is fit & keen he can cause havoc & if they really think we need him out of the club given the current squad we have I worry for their sanity.

As a person he clearly has his problems but I'd love him to stay.

Those who were booing want Dyer to leave & haven't got a brain cell to share amongst themselves. If he is fit & keen he can cause havoc & if they really think we need him out of the club given the current squad we have I worry for their sanity.

As a person he clearly has his problems but I'd love him to stay.

Sadly he looks like he's on the way out, but I agree with this 100%.

Booing your own players is completely pointless in every way, even if they are playing badly etc etc (which Dyer isn't).

Guest firetotheworks

Never agree with booing your own players, but if there was one player who Id understand if they were booed, its Dyer. I think he's a cracking player, but he's only at his best when he's in the doghouse with the fans and feels like he has something to prove. As soon as he does that he does a disappearing act and the whole thing starts again. Not to mention all of the off field stuff and that hes been looked after by us and paid a stupid amount while he's been injured.

Guest samtoonarmy

if hes wearing a  black and white shirt you dont boo him even if hes a w******!

Remeber Nicky Butt vs Villareal...

good point

Guest winchestermag

booing a player thats playing well too, very fkn hard to believe that these twats are not inbred mackems just out to cause s***, as they obviously know fk all about football.

Playing well? A flat track bully that has NEVER done it when it has mattered.

I know fuck all about football then. I hate to put his name on this thread along side the bling wanker but compare Lord St Peter of Beardsleyand names from the past most of you will never have seen play for us in the 60's 70's and 80's who would give everything for this club and not ponce about for £80,000  a week. I hate to boo our own players and it achieves nowt but I have never considered Dire one of ours since the SBR debacle at the smogs. He's a waster, get rid asap.

booing a player thats playing well too, very fkn hard to believe that these twats are not inbred mackems just out to cause s***, as they obviously know fk all about football.

I know f*** all about football then. I hate to put his name on this thread along side the bling w****** but compare Lord St Peter of Beardsleyand names from the past most of you will never have seen play for us in the 60's 70's and 80's who would give everything for this club and not ponce about for £80,000  a week. I hate to boo our own players and it achieves nowt but I have never considered Dire one of ours since the SBR debacle at the smogs. He's a waster, get rid asap.

Skirge is right. People like you do know fuck all about football. Who were these players who gave everything? I did see those players from the 70s and 80s and in the main they were talentless. Clearly there are exceptions but if you are claiming you would rather have Tommy Cassidy or David McCreery than Kieron Dyer then you are barking mad. I have never seen Dyer slack on a pitch. Its one thing he cant be pulled up on in fact.

Guest WalkervilleMag

What the hell is Dyer playing at ???  I booked a taxi for him on Thursday and he is still here.  I want a refund  :(

I know f*** all about football then. I hate to put his name on this thread along side the bling w****** but compare Lord St Peter of Beardsleyand names from the past most of you will never have seen play for us in the 60's 70's and 80's who would give everything for this club and not ponce about for £80,000  a week. I hate to boo our own players and it achieves nowt but I have never considered Dire one of ours since the SBR debacle at the smogs. He's a waster, get rid asap.

Skirge is right. People like you do know fuck all about football. Who were these players who gave everything? I did see those players from the 70s and 80s and in the main they were talentless. Clearly there are exceptions but if you are claiming you would rather have Tommy Cassidy or David McCreery than Kieron Dyer then you are barking mad. I have never seen Dyer slack on a pitch. Its one thing he cant be pulled up on in fact.

absolute proof that you are from a different planet

Was going to post something similar.

Skirge is right. People like you do know f*** all about football. Who were these players who gave everything? I did see those players from the 70s and 80s and in the main they were talentless. Clearly there are exceptions but if you are claiming you would rather have Tommy Cassidy or David McCreery than Kieron Dyer then you are barking mad. I have never seen Dyer slack on a pitch. Its one thing he cant be pulled up on in fact.

Thats the biggest compliment I could have had coming from you!

I'd say generally his graft is pretty good though. Workrate has never really been the problem with Dyer though. It's normally been more about a lot of huffing and puffing with not enough end product. He was an important player for us in the 3 top 5 finishes under Robson though.

I'd say generally his graft is pretty good though. Workrate has never really been the problem with Dyer though. It's normally been more about a lot of huffing and puffing with not enough end product. He was an important player for us in the 3 top 5 finishes under Robson though.

Very true. Unless we find someone equal or better with that workrate and energy then its pointless cutting your nose to spite your face. The dullards seem intent on doing that.

McCreery was a far more dedicated player than dyer can ever dream of.

The little bastard should have been peddled the moment he refused to play for us.

Lets face it he has done nothing of any note since then (apart from trouser a few million from us)

I've always noticed that Dyer only ever performs on an occasion.

For example :

Returns from injury against Man city (a), come on and has the performance of his life and nearly wins us the game.

Second game back, first start in many months scores against Arsenal in the emirates.

Months go by of average performances in many positions, then Roeder gets sacked and he knows Allardyce is our new manager then scores against Watford on the last game of the season.

Basically unless the Enagland manager is watching or he knows there is pressure on him to perform he simply doesn't give a f***. We always hear about the games Dyer plays well and never the ones where his lack of effort is a liability.

As for booing him, i wouldn't even give him the effort. (btw he was out on the lash with nobby last night).

Guest The_Bear

I am a part of the toon ultras and although I didnt attend the match I dont accept the booing and I dont accept that it was any of the regular "Toon Ultras" as we dont accept booing of any player in a black and white Newcastle shirt. It was probably the charvs sitting around where the "Toon Ultras" were that were doing it.

McCreery was a far more dedicated player than dyer can ever dream of.

The little b****** should have been peddled the moment he refused to play for us.

Lets face it he has done nothing of any note since then (apart from trouser a few million from us)

Dedicated, perhaps. Talent wise he would be playing championship football these days at best. The point isnt that he should have, etc. Its the fact that we dont have a squad of players good enough to ship out or alienate one of our better players. He'll be off shortly and if that is the case then of course, boo him. Until then its still bloody moronic.

You don't go to the match, do you? because your last statement proves to me, at least, that if you do, you are either

(a) a cretin

(b) the type who thinks any player in black and white is a god

© the type who believes the SSN-style hype around mediocre players like Dire, or

(d) all of the above.