Author Topic: Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United  (Read 10264 times)

Offline Menace

• General Member
  • If only.
Re: Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United
« Reply #600 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 09:19:56 AM »
That Leon Bell's photo says it all really. His kids and Bruce ffs.
Quote from: Sunderland Fan
We are always second best to them, always.

Offline jackyboy

• General Member
« Reply #601 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 09:23:06 AM »
If we had lost all of our games 4-0  it would be a fair reflection of how we've played, probably the game at West Ham the only exception
I went out with a girl once and she asked me to kiss her where it was wet and smelly...........So I took her to Middlesbrough

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #602 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 10:06:10 AM »
Is Rose's reaction not down to him playing for Sunderland, therefore when face to face with a Geordie he automatically despises them and wants to kill them in the name of Kevin Ball.

Offline St1pe

• General Member
« Reply #603 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 10:54:44 AM »
If we had lost all of our games 4-0  it would be a fair reflection of how we've played, probably the game at West Ham the only exception

Was trying to remember which games we actually played well in this season and deserve to win and I only came up with West Ham, Bournemouth and arguably Spurs.

Offline sugoinufc

• General Member
« Reply #604 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 12:14:49 PM »
imo we looked fine in the first half. Second was poor and Lazaro failed for their 1st and 2nd.

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #605 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 12:26:33 PM »
imo we looked fine in the first half. Second was poor and Lazaro failed for their 1st and 2nd.

Fernandez should never have passed his man on for the first, of ASM had skinned his man and set up a striker on a plate like the second I doubt we’d be questioning the defending. Second was worse than the first but that was just class from Saka imo.
?s=21

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #606 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 01:32:45 PM »
The third and fourth were pretty fortunate tbh. But the game was over and the players stopped playing.
N U F C

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #607 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 02:33:18 PM »
Video on twitter of some guy having a go at the players on the train, specifically Danny Rose. Some of our fans are thick as f***.

?s=21

Will double down on the thick as f*** point by reading the comments. Fans already looking for player scapegoats, similar to what Kaka was talking about in another thread. It’s pathetic and embarrassing.

f*** me. We'd be in stitches if that was a Sunderland fan. So f***ing embarrassing to be associated with these charv w*****s.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #608 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 02:48:27 PM »
Is that 9 second video, with a clip of Danny Rose standing, supposed to prove his claim?

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #609 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 04:01:12 PM »
No wonder so many former players hated playing for us

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #610 on: Monday 17 February 2020, 09:20:50 PM »
Our fans suck.