Author Topic: Daft Questions Thread  (Read 190559 times)

Offline Marmoset

• General Member
Re: Daft Questions Thread
« Reply #5400 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 09:57:34 AM »
You can filter the exercise routines by equipment too, so if you just have a mat or no weights you can still get a decent well rounded workout. Also by time, so you can just do a quick 10 minutes if you're busy.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #5401 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 10:00:12 AM »
Cheers. :aww:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #5402 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:27:55 AM »
Anyone know how to cast an iPhone screen to a (Hisense) smart TV? The entire mobile screen I mean, not just YouTube or whatever. It's not my iPhone, I've always been on android so I'm struggling a bit.

The option isn't there to do it on iPhone when trying it via Google Home / Chromecast, whereas the option is there on my android Google Home.

Couldn't get AirPlay(?) or screen mirroring working either. Any free apps that make this easy to do?

Need an Apple TV box to use it properly, remember if it's Apple it's probably locked down.