Author Topic: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)  (Read 134398 times)

Offline kingkerouac

• General Member
  • London, UK
Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)
« Reply #2376 on: Thursday 11 February 2021, 10:19:20 AM »
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=287&part=1&gen=99

His latest one

These f***ing morons.
Their 'revelations' that we are about to enslaved financially by a global elite.
Would've been helpful news 42 years ago, like.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)
« Reply #2377 on: Thursday 11 February 2021, 10:24:32 AM »
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=287&part=1&gen=99

His latest one

These f***ing morons.
Their 'revelations' that we are about to enslaved financially by a global elite.
Would've been helpful news 42 years ago, like.

Would you have believed it 42 years ago?

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #2378 on: Thursday 11 February 2021, 12:53:26 PM »

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #2379 on: Thursday 11 February 2021, 02:27:09 PM »

Offline Tsunami

• General Member
  • Ashley Out
« Reply #2380 on: Thursday 11 February 2021, 09:33:07 PM »
I know Richard from a long long time ago, I’ll not comment on some of his views but he is a big Newcastle fan and was a good player. Anyone on here from Crook may know him from when he played for them. I’m almost sure they played a friendly against Newcastle Reserves.

Offline Ben

• General Member
« Reply #2381 on: Friday 12 February 2021, 09:41:29 AM »
I know Richard from a long long time ago, I’ll not comment on some of his views but he is a big Newcastle fan and was a good player. Anyone on here from Crook may know him from when he played for them. I’m almost sure they played a friendly against Newcastle Reserves.

Aye he's from Consett, he used to drink in a bar I went in a few times, can't remember its name but it was just along from Suckkys Off License

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #2382 on: Friday 12 February 2021, 09:53:42 AM »
Get David Icke and Matt Le Tissier involved and you have the beginnings of a canny Tinfoil FC five a side squad.

Offline Tsunami

• General Member
  • Ashley Out
« Reply #2383 on: Friday 12 February 2021, 06:30:27 PM »

Aye he's from Consett, he used to drink in a bar I went in a few times, can't remember its name but it was just along from Suckkys Off License

Aye, not from Consett (Shotley Bridge) originally, he’s a Washington Village lad. He’s turned a bit left field but he’s a clever lad, good with computers and knows his target audience.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #2384 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 01:25:30 PM »
The literal daughter of a marquess warning us about a cabal of elites.

Also she was mates with Epstein and thinks the kids he abused and trafficked probably enjoyed it.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/lady-victoria-hervey-insists-sex-trafficking-is-too-strong-to-describe-jeffrey-epstein-s-crimes-a4291836.html

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #2385 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 03:07:52 PM »
The literal daughter of a marquess warning us about a cabal of elites.

Also she was mates with Epstein and thinks the kids he abused and trafficked probably enjoyed it.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/lady-victoria-hervey-insists-sex-trafficking-is-too-strong-to-describe-jeffrey-epstein-s-crimes-a4291836.html

Not sure if true, or muddying of waters but there was a story that he paid girls to come round to his house. I'm sure at that point they were delighted. I guess you could call that "simply" coercion. Don't think it changes anything, but it could affect public opinion.

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #2386 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 05:48:34 PM »
I’ve watched quite a few of Richard Halls videos over the years. I don’t believe in anything he says but I enjoy a conspiracy video and some of his are wild. That Andrew Johnson lad is another crazy b******.

The Manchester bombing stuff kinda put me off him lately though, it was a bit like the fake Sandy Hook stuff. I’m all for watching a mad conspiracy video but not when a terrorist kills a load of children and you’re gonna try and say it was fake and there were actors not victims.

Anyway, a more fun and relevant one for this week. A while ago he was trying to say the Mars rovers weren’t actually on Mars. :lol:

Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Ben

• General Member
« Reply #2387 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 05:52:21 PM »
Did he have a photo of a mouse on Mars

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #2388 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 06:46:55 PM »
Yeah, he was trying to say a rock in one of the pictures was some sort of rodent or small mammal. :lol:
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Ben

• General Member
« Reply #2389 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 07:10:37 PM »
Yeah, he was trying to say a rock in one of the pictures was some sort of rodent or small mammal. :lol:

His Bensham alien is still his best

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #2390 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 10:11:01 PM »
This tweet has attracted all the loons who had already decided Trump is going to become president again on the 4th of March

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Carmel, California
« Reply #2391 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 10:16:36 PM »
They are going to Heaven's Gate the s*** out of this, and just keep postponing when Trump reclaims power.
To crush your enemies while wearing a loincloth and bandolier, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #2392 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 05:39:50 AM »
Qanon doesn't exist because it doesn't have a website

?s=20

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #2393 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 02:21:51 PM »

?s=20
That means I don't exist.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline kingkerouac

• General Member
  • London, UK
« Reply #2394 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 03:12:00 PM »

?s=20
That means I don't exist.

Just wondered when are you Yanks gonna give this lying c*** his just desserts?
Asking for a friend.