Author Topic: How to lose weight and influence people  (Read 334062 times)

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
Re: How to lose weight and influence people
« Reply #9425 on: Thursday 9 January 2020, 05:47:47 AM »
Just tried overnight oats, really nice as snack.  Just did it with almond milk, strawberry jam and blueberries.

Overnight oats are great and there's so much variety you can have. I usually have them with almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter and cinnamon. Tastes amazing.
nice to soak then in apple or orange juice them a dollop of Greek yogurt with your fruit, nuts seeds etc.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #9426 on: Thursday 9 January 2020, 06:41:13 AM »
I do them with almond milk, greek yogurt, chia seeds and honey. Took ages to get the consistency perfect mind. :lol:

Online Varadi

• General Member
« Reply #9427 on: Thursday 9 January 2020, 09:37:23 AM »
I do them with almond milk, greek yogurt, chia seeds and honey. Took ages to get the consistency perfect mind. :lol:

Aye, just a bit too much liquid and the consistency can be terrible. I like them with coconut milk, some frozen berries, raisins, ground flax and cinnamon - the flax helps thicken it up nicely.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #9428 on: Friday 10 January 2020, 08:53:03 AM »
Yeah, it’s brilliant. I’ve done 72 hours once, which felt fine.

I think we’re conditioned to eat way too often.

About 20 hours into a 24 hour fast here. Feel great. :lol:

Spicy spal bol with wholewheat pasta waiting on me at 12:30. :notbad: