Author Topic: Films in the pipeline that you're looking forward to?  (Read 458224 times)

Knightrider

Films in the pipeline that you're looking forward to?
« on: Thursday 14 December 2006, 10:14:32 pm »
Transformers and a film about the Indianapolis, directed, written and produced by the team who made Open Waters. Those two promise to be craking films, and I can't wait. How about you?
« Last Edit: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 12:52:19 pm by BlufPurdi »

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: Films in the pipeline that you're looking forward to?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 14 December 2006, 10:22:37 pm »
Apocalypto.  Transformers looks like it might well be good too.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline CaliMag

• Ser Spoiler
  • General Member
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 14 December 2006, 10:24:42 pm »

Easily the best trailer out there if that is anything to go by.
One of the few remaining non-hystericals.

Offline DJ_NUFC

• General Member
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 14 December 2006, 10:25:48 pm »
Goal: The Dream Ends.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 14 December 2006, 10:25:58 pm »
Ah, 300 too. :D
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline CaliMag

• Ser Spoiler
  • General Member
One of the few remaining non-hystericals.

Offline Newcastle Fan

• General Member
  • NUFC forever
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 14 December 2006, 10:28:38 pm »
Goal: The Dream Ends.

if u mean Goal the fifa movie,i say that movie sucks,he leaves nufc for real madrid,thats enough to not let me watch blueupset.gif

loved the first one though,seeing nufc beating big teams was nice,even if its just in a movie :D

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #8 on: Thursday 14 December 2006, 10:30:04 pm »
...and of course Lynch's - Inland Empire and Babel will be out v soon with Brad Pitta Bread.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator

TheOrder

« Reply #10 on: Thursday 14 December 2006, 10:42:05 pm »
Hot Fuzz.

Offline Happy Face

• General Member
  • The forum equivalent of Arnie in T2
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 14 December 2006, 11:48:16 pm »
Wasington (fingers crossed)
Hail Ceasar
Grindhouse
Sukiyaki Western Django
There Will Be Blood
Life of Pi

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #12 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 12:45:51 am »
Star Wars: the steam era

Alien vs. The Borg

Back to the Future 5

Ghostbusters 4

Superman: the awkward teen years

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #13 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 12:53:24 am »
Back to the Future 5

Even as a joke... not funny.
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline Nobody

• General Member
  • That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #14 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 01:00:50 am »
...and of course Lynch's - Inland Empire and Babel will be out v soon with Brad Pitta Bread.
Babel isn't out in england yet? blueconfused.gif
or perhaps, you're not british... :P

Offline Clay

• General Member
« Reply #15 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 01:02:17 am »
TMNT.. I can't wait.. Loved it as a kid.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 01:05:27 am »
He jokes about Ghostbuster 4, but 3 is in the planning.  Ben Stiller to take the "star role" as Bill Murray refuses to sign up.  What's worse is, it doesn't seem to be some random Hollywood desire to ruin the film, but Ramis (Egon) wanting to make it.  Makes me want to cry.

Offline Clay

• General Member
« Reply #17 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 01:06:55 am »
He jokes about Ghostbuster 4, but 3 is in the planning.  Ben Stiller to take the "star role" as Bill Murray refuses to sign up.  What's worse is, it doesn't seem to be some random Hollywood desire to ruin the film, but Ramis (Egon) wanting to make it.  Makes me want to cry.

Ben Stiller and Ghostbusters in the same scentence sounds s**** tbh.. What are they thinking??  :wullie:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 01:08:02 am »

Ben Stiller and Ghostbusters in the same scentence sounds s**** tbh.. What are they thinking??  :wullie:

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/708/708806p1.html

f*** knows.  If it was 10 years ago, aye, not now.  It'll be pure CGI'd to f***, looking awful in the process like 90% of CGI does these days.

Offline Clay

• General Member
« Reply #19 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 01:12:19 am »

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/708/708806p1.html

f*** knows.  If it was 10 years ago, aye, not now.  It'll be pure CGI'd to f***, looking awful in the process like 90% of CGI does these days.

With Ben Stiller in it, my guess is they'll completely Wackasize (made up word) it.. Which will completely ruin it imo.. Fair enough it was a comedy to begin with.. But ffs.. With Stiller it will become almost slapstick (Same as Starsky and Hutch).  I know TMNT will be mostly CGI, but that's the only way they could of made it good and successful imo.

Offline Colo's Short and Curlies

• AKA SP60sH
  • General Member
« Reply #20 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 08:17:31 am »
TMNT  :thup:

Transformers - couldn't give a stuff, but if its successfult hen a new He-Man film may be made, and that would be cheesetastically worth waiting for.
If you use supplements for your garden/pets/yourself please have a look at my mates website - www.thefulvicacidcompany.com

Offline indi

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #21 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 08:16:19 pm »
The Fountain.

Offline ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #22 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 09:08:32 pm »
Simpsons: The Movie.

Offline Nobby

• General Member
  • www.nufc-london.com
« Reply #23 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 09:17:16 pm »
Die Hard 4
Good things come to those who wait

alankhaw

« Reply #24 on: Friday 15 December 2006, 09:33:06 pm »
The Dark Knight