Author Topic: The Youtube Thread  (Read 192847 times)

Offline Mike

• General Member
Re: The Youtube Thread
« Reply #3750 on: Thursday 6 August 2020, 09:50:19 PM »
Skip the unsubtitled part where they draw/seed competitive typists, you say? Well, I'm sorry sir, but I think yours and my approaches to taking-in the 2018 Typing Championships are on entirely different plains. See you in four hours and good day.
[emoji38]

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • The perfect food
« Reply #3751 on: Friday 11 September 2020, 05:50:49 AM »

Offline NE27

• General Member
  • That rug really tied the room together.
« Reply #3752 on: Tuesday 15 September 2020, 10:37:23 AM »
Not sure how I came about this, but I enjoy watching MRE review videos. Specifically stevemre1989.

There is something wholesome and Intriguing about a man opening and eating old as s*** food. He's opening little tins of history giving you a little peak into that way of life.

Stevemre specifically because he's seemingly very clued up and gives you a little history lesson about the product he has and his videos 100% border on ASMR.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #3753 on: Tuesday 15 September 2020, 06:11:54 PM »
Anyone else on Android suddenly unable to save a video to watch later via the three dot shortcut on mobile? Have logged out/back in, updated, uninstalled/reinstalled, restarted phone. Still nothing.

Offline Adam^

• General Member
« Reply #3754 on: Tuesday 15 September 2020, 10:28:21 PM »
Working fine for me on the version I was on, just updated and its still fine. Try downloading an older APK and see if that fixes it?

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #3755 on: Tuesday 15 September 2020, 10:57:24 PM »
Seems to have fixed itself.

Finding the app in general more of a pain in the arse since recent updates tbh. Also seems to randomly 'grey out' the comments and related videos sections. Need to completely close and restart the app to make them accessible again. Feel like casting has been made more awkward, too. Swear there's been extra button presses added to certain things that should be fairly simple.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #3756 on: Thursday 17 September 2020, 12:18:49 PM »
It's just a load of chain letters these days.