Author Topic: The Youtube Thread  (Read 190981 times)

Verlaine

The Youtube Thread
« on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 12:41:04 AM »
Now, I'm relatively new to youtube so I apologise if this has been mentioned before, but do you guys know that Nornna chick on the site? Apparently she's something of a legend. She has five videos of brushing her teeth, for example.
« Last Edit: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:07:47 PM by Wullie »

Verlaine

Re: Nornna
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 12:42:39 AM »

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 12:44:01 AM »

What the f***! :lol:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Snoopy

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 12:44:17 AM »
Who is she? A famous person or just some random loon who likes making videos? :D

Verlaine

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 12:46:02 AM »
OH! And I love this video, though it's not Nornna:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq8OUODfL74&search=youtube%20haters

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 12:48:20 AM »
:lol:  Poor lass, looks on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Verlaine

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:06:17 AM »
This is the most awful thing I've seen in a while, too:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
Re: Nornna & other youtube brilliance
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:09:15 AM »
Fucksake, he needs put down.

Offline Dave

• Administrator

Verlaine

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:10:00 AM »
The problem is, once you start looking, you find all sorts of terrible people. It's so addictive!

Offline Syrette

• TAFKA Role Model
  • General Member
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:30:10 AM »
This is the most awful thing I've seen in a while, too:

:shok: :bigbro:

Verlaine

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:33:35 AM »
'and basically... giving head to a screwdriver and rubbing it up and down their chests'

'How can I consider myself a true vegan when I swallow sperm?'

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:37:09 AM »
'and basically... giving head to a screwdriver and rubbing it up and down their chests'

This chick's off her f***ing trolley. :lol: 

Verlaine

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:39:24 AM »

This chick's off her f***ing trolley. :lol: 

Imagine being her friend in the real world, and seeing her on youtube saying 'I swallow!'

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:44:36 AM »
She's a nutcase.  I like this chick.  :thup: 

Putting videos up of herself dancing, then having the cheek to moan at grubby old men watching it.  I love the naivity of this world.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 01:46:59 AM »
:lol:

I love youtube, it's great for watching clips of Seinfeld, QI, HIGNFY, cartoons, etc, but these idiots want putting down. :lol:
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 07:06:22 AM »
There's loads of "diary video" people on youtube, it can be hilarious! (though often tedious)

check these chicks:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=FilthyWhore
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=sexxiebebe23

and this bloke especially:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EmoKid21Ohio
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Verlaine

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 11:04:18 AM »

Offline Elric

• General Member
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 10:10:36 PM »

Aghh, Dem Franchise Boyz (background 'music') need to be shot. Repeatedly. In ma white tees.
Soon this will feel like a distant dream. Until then, may you rest in a deep and dreamless slumber

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 11:40:13 PM »

the guy has seriuos mental health problems.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Chrissy Bee

• Nee No Quarter
  • General Member
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 11:41:35 PM »

He's a posh English kid, it's just a parody.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 11:42:41 PM »

lol, really, i didnt read his blog. if it is, hats off to him.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 11:47:40 PM »

lol, really, i didnt read his blog. if it is, hats off to him.

ay emo21 thingy ... you should check out all his vids in order, it's well funny.

Basically he's just a lazy brit student who pretended to be an emo american, and loads of people fell for it.

This one in particular is funny:
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday 7 June 2006, 11:53:02 PM »
that is f***ing genius.