Author Topic: Attention Lee Stewart Lovers!  (Read 58940 times)

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
Re: Attention Lee Stewart Lovers!
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 03:37:43 PM »
I dont think RobotGuy is Lee Stewart  Afterall, he registered 5 days before this thread was started. And he did state that it wasn't just down to medication for many patients, but also bad eating and lifestyle, and this was based on healthy living claims from Lee Stewart, and we know how reliable he is.

Regardless, I have no problem with his appearance whether or not its the result of medication or etc, it is  just his attitude which I have a problem with (and I'm counting the cornrows as part of his attitude problem by the way).

Personally, I dont think the childish 'fatty' comments are worth it, as it is not the real issue, and it gives him a chance to hide behind those comments away from the reality that others should really be presenting to him - the fact that he doesn't seem to be a very nice person.

You what? :lol:

Summarised version just for DAVE:

RobotGuy MIGHT not be Lee Stewart.
What RobotGuy said MEANS that Lee Stewart could be FAT due to either medication or UNHEALTHY EATING
Being fat is IRRELEVANT its just that he's not a NICE person that I DONT LIKE about him.
People would be BETTER cutting out the fat JIBES and concentrate on telling him that he has a BAD ATTITUDE.
I looked into the eye of the Island and what I saw was beautiful.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 03:39:13 PM »
I'm just laughing at the sad c***. Couldn't give a s*** about what you think about the jibes being thrown at him.

If Robot Guy isn't him, then he's possibly an even sadder c***.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 03:43:50 PM »
PS - how exactly would Robot Guy verify his member registration using Lee Stewert's email account? It's hidden from you, it isn't hidden from me.

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 03:49:48 PM »
If you were familiar with Lee's atempts at anonymous comebacks, or third parties uberposting to defend him, there would be no doubt in your mind either that it's him alright... It's (literaly) as if an elephant stepped into the room.
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 03:59:50 PM »
PS - how exactly would Robot Guy verify his member registration using Lee Stewert's email account? It's hidden from you, it isn't hidden from me.

:lol:

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 04:57:34 PM »
Indeed there is connection between Lee Stewart's brain tumor and his weight.
You see, I've studied this kind of subject at Newcastle University at masters degree, and his brain tumor was obviously on his pituritaty gland and when removed it performed a slower mass of his metabolism due to the medication that he has to take daily, in order for him to keep a steady, normal, stable lifetime.
The hydrocortisone and levothyroxine tablets he takes can put a small amount of weight and he's been taking these tablets for approximately 11 years now, so even if Lee has been doing phyiscal activity, it will not completely remove the amount of fat in his body as much as we usually do, because of his slow metabolism he has.

Normally when people such as us are not on mediation then our metabolism increases but it's compulsary for Lee to take his medication, afterall, the doctors are the experts.
But Lee can lose weight by eatin the right foods and exercising, from what I've heard, he plays alot of football and he's around 14 stone and his height is 5'10", so really his body is at the correct height for his weight, so there's really nothing wrong with him, he's just a healthy man, it's probabky down to his mother or father's gentics, you can't help being the way you are or the way you're made.

14 stone is NOT the right weight for someone who is 5ft 10!

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:04:10 PM »
Indeed there is connection between Lee Stewart's brain tumor and his weight.
You see, I've studied this kind of subject at Newcastle University at masters degree, and his brain tumor was obviously on his pituritaty gland and when removed it performed a slower mass of his metabolism due to the medication that he has to take daily, in order for him to keep a steady, normal, stable lifetime.
The hydrocortisone and levothyroxine tablets he takes can put a small amount of weight and he's been taking these tablets for approximately 11 years now, so even if Lee has been doing phyiscal activity, it will not completely remove the amount of fat in his body as much as we usually do, because of his slow metabolism he has.

Normally when people such as us are not on mediation then our metabolism increases but it's compulsary for Lee to take his medication, afterall, the doctors are the experts.
But Lee can lose weight by eatin the right foods and exercising, from what I've heard, he plays alot of football and he's around 14 stone and his height is 5'10", so really his body is at the correct height for his weight, so there's really nothing wrong with him, he's just a healthy man, it's probabky down to his mother or father's gentics, you can't help being the way you are or the way you're made.

14 stone is NOT the right weight for someone who is 5ft 10!

about 2 stone too heavy, which is quite a bit...
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

RobotGuy

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:07:48 PM »
I dont think RobotGuy is Lee Stewart  Afterall, he registered 5 days before this thread was started. And he did state that it wasn't just down to medication for many patients, but also bad eating and lifestyle, and this was based on healthy living claims from Lee Stewart, and we know how reliable he is.

Regardless, I have no problem with his appearance whether or not its the result of medication or etc, it is  just his attitude which I have a problem with (and I'm counting the cornrows as part of his attitude problem by the way).

Personally, I dont think the childish 'fatty' comments are worth it, as it is not the real issue, and it gives him a chance to hide behind those comments away from the reality that others should really be presenting to him - the fact that he doesn't seem to be a very nice person.

What RobotGuy said MEANS that Lee Stewart could be FAT due to either medication or UNHEALTHY EATING
Being fat is IRRELEVANT its just that he's not a NICE person that I DONT LIKE about him.
People would be BETTER cutting out the fat JIBES and concentrate on telling him that he has a BAD ATTITUDE.

Yes you are right, we should only focus on Lee's behaviour and not his appearance. Appearance has nothing to do with his attitude at all.
It would clear to say that it would be unfair just to pick on him because of his weight etc.

Anyone who has anymore photos of him that I can study or if anyone else attends Newcastle University, send me an email: [email protected], thank you.

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:10:31 PM »

Yes you are right, we should only focus on Lee's behaviour and not his appearance. Appearance has nothing to do with his attitude at all.
It would clear to say that it would be unfair just to pick on him because of his weight etc.

Anyone who has anymore photos of him that I can study or if anyone else attends Newcastle University, send me an email: [email protected], thank you.

So you admit to having a very bad attitude then Lee?

PS is Jason French a friend of Dominic Wales?

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:13:51 PM »
Oh, and also, if born in 1989 like that email suggests, you would be 17, meaning that you would not be at university. Bit of a thick lie there, you really need to cut down on this lying a little...

RobotGuy

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:16:17 PM »
My little brother is 17, I use his email account as I do not have my own. Thank you.

For those who think I'm impersonating Lee Stewart I am not, please check my IP address, if you do not believe me.

I am Christopher French, 24 years old and I am studying a master's degree at Newcastle University.

Whom may I ask is Dominic Wales?

Offline Kitman

• General Member
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:18:51 PM »
My little brother is 17, I use his email account as I do not have my own. Thank you.

For those who think I'm impersonating Lee Stewart I am not, please check my IP address, if you do not believe me.

I am Christoper French, 24 years old and I am studying a master's degree at Newcastle University.

Masters degree in what?
If you wonder why a professional football club should need a refresher course in such obvious issues as punctuality, discipline, team-bonding, fitness, injured players staying late for extra treatment, communication with those who have been out of the side (such as Mark Viduka last week), then you are not alone. One word: shambles.

RobotGuy

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:19:57 PM »
National Diploma of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene.

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:20:11 PM »

I am Christoper French, 24 years old and I am studying a master's degree at Newcastle University.

If that is the case, then could you please explain this:

a) you have an email address
b) the mods recognise it as Lee Stewarts email address.

How has that come to pass?

PS, I thought you knew who Dominic Wales was?

RobotGuy

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:21:39 PM »
I am sorry but why would I register under his name or e-mail when I clearly have my own email address to verify with?

You must of flicked onto Lee's old profiles by accident.

Rest assured, I'm not Lee Stewart.

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:24:06 PM »
I am sorry but why would I register under his name or e-mail when I clearly have my own email address to verify with?

You have your own email address? I thought you said that you didn't have one?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:24:49 PM »

Comical stuff.  Rest assured, guys, he is Lee Stewart.  It's really quite embarrassing the lengths you'll go to to deny it.

He registered with an address from his site, but now he's changed it to the yahoo one.  One little problem with that, Lee, is that you cannot registered with a Yahoo account.  NEXT!
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

RobotGuy

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:24:53 PM »
Parsay in that respect, I meant my brother's email, we share an e-mail account.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:25:14 PM »

PI taylor 27 is on the case. :lol:
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

RobotGuy

« Reply #69 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:26:15 PM »
You all seem somewhat consistent and desperate to frame me as Lee, why is this? :confused:

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:26:21 PM »

Comical stuff.  Rest assured, guys, he is Lee Stewart.  It's really quite embarrassing the lengths you'll go to to deny it.

He registered with an address from his site, but now he's changed it to the yahoo one. One little problem with that, Lee, is that you cannot registered with a Yahoo account. NEXT!

screendump, I need proofage!

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:26:57 PM »
You all seem somewhat consistent and desperate to frame me as Lee, why is this? :confused:

Because you are! :lol:
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:26:57 PM »
Parsay in that respect, I meant my brother's email, we share an e-mail account.

You are a 24 year old University Student who can use the internet who does not have your own email account? Must be one in a million.

Especially as all universities will give you an email account when you join.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:27:53 PM »

He registered with an address from his site, but now he's changed it to the yahoo one. One little problem with that, Lee, is that you cannot registered with a Yahoo account. NEXT!

screendump, I need proofage!

Can't give proof, cause he's changed the email account to Yahoo, but all I'd ask you to do is is go and try and register an account with a yahoo email and tell me what happens.  (It's not possible).

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 05:28:15 PM »

PI taylor 27 is on the case. :lol:

Aye, I will not rest until he admits it.