Author Topic: Attention Lee Stewart Lovers!  (Read 58316 times)

Offline safc

• General Member
Re: Attention Lee Stewart Lovers!
« Reply #25 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:25:40 am »
Perhaps his finest moment:

R.I.P
Lee Stewart 1984-2006

I'm new on here but I just heard that Lee Stewart aka "LeeStewart" died today in a car crash.
His car colided with a van on the A1 towards Newcastle and it's been in our local newspaper. His pelvis and rib cage were seriously damaged and there was no way of recovering him at the Royal Victoria Infimary.

I just want to wish Lee's family my condolances and apologies from the members of this forum for their remarks towards Lee and we hope his family can get through this terrible time.

I will be giving you updates on what's happening, aka the funeral etc.

His website/emails will be taken over by someone, not sure who it will be, but I don't think his site will be changed because that was Lee's last web designing work.

If anyone would like to leave a message of condolance here or on his website, that would be much appreciated.

Rest in peace mate! RIP.

Thank-you.

Faking his own death, for the benefit of an internet message board  :lol: :lol:

Mien Gott! 

:lol:

And a real news story edited by him to make it look like he had died(canny sick, if you ask me like):

I'd ask you to respect what has happened, please do not spam his address. If you have any common decency, you'd not be joking about it.

Here's the article if you are thinking this is a hoax:-

Quote:
Three hurt in motorway crash
A man has been taken to hospital in Newcastle with head injuries after a car accident in Newcastle upon Tyne.

He was hurt when a car overturned several times on the A1(M), about two miles north of Kibblesworth, at 19.30 BST on Monday.

The northbound carriageway was closed and traffic was diverted off at the Bowburn interchange as a result of the accident.

The man was cut free by firefighters and airlifted by air ambulance to Newcastle RVI Hospital and later died from serious head and body injuries.

Two other casualties, were taken to the University Hospital of North Durham suffering from shock.

Taking it too far surely?  :lol:
Burn down the disco, Hang the blessed DJ, Because the music that they constantly play, IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE, Hang the blessed DJ.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #26 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:30:42 am »
Perhaps his finest moment:

R.I.P
Lee Stewart 1984-2006

I'm new on here but I just heard that Lee Stewart aka "LeeStewart" died today in a car crash.
His car colided with a van on the A1 towards Newcastle and it's been in our local newspaper. His pelvis and rib cage were seriously damaged and there was no way of recovering him at the Royal Victoria Infimary.

I just want to wish Lee's family my condolances and apologies from the members of this forum for their remarks towards Lee and we hope his family can get through this terrible time.

I will be giving you updates on what's happening, aka the funeral etc.

His website/emails will be taken over by someone, not sure who it will be, but I don't think his site will be changed because that was Lee's last web designing work.

If anyone would like to leave a message of condolance here or on his website, that would be much appreciated.

Rest in peace mate! RIP.

Thank-you.

Faking his own death, for the benefit of an internet message board  :lol: :lol:

Mien Gott! 

And a real news story edited by him to make it look like he had died(canny sick, if you ask me like):

I'd ask you to respect what has happened, please do not spam his address. If you have any common decency, you'd not be joking about it.

Here's the article if you are thinking this is a hoax:-

Quote:
Three hurt in motorway crash
A man has been taken to hospital in Newcastle with head injuries after a car accident in Newcastle upon Tyne.

He was hurt when a car overturned several times on the A1(M), about two miles north of Kibblesworth, at 19.30 BST on Monday.

The northbound carriageway was closed and traffic was diverted off at the Bowburn interchange as a result of the accident.

The man was cut free by firefighters and airlifted by air ambulance to Newcastle RVI Hospital and later died from serious head and body injuries.

Two other casualties, were taken to the University Hospital of North Durham suffering from shock.

Taking it too far surely?  :lol:

Oh my...

*cringe*

Ought to be ashamed of himself, stupid c***.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #27 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:31:20 am »
at 16, i dont find 13 year old girls attractive, god knows what a fuckwit he is to be 18 and find little girls attractive.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:33:16 am »
oh god, what a complete titbox... attention seeking by putting photos up is one thing, faking your own death and giving out your e-mail to have letters of condolence sent to it is another, this man is seriously wrong in the head. :lol:
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #29 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:39:39 am »
"Well we weren't all born with a golden spoon in our mouths."

"If I were you I would just quit while you're ahead, but in this case, you're not ahead, because I am."

bluebiggrin.gif

Offline ewerk

• General Member
« Reply #30 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 03:29:36 am »
Seems he's one the wind up. Also seems like he's winning to get a two page thread on him on here.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #31 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 03:30:47 am »
I think you're giving him too much credit.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline ewerk

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 03:33:18 am »
No one could be that thick.... could they? Perhaps I'm giving the human mind too much credit.

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #33 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 03:34:44 am »
No one could be that thick.... could they? Perhaps I'm giving the human mind too much credit.
I'm pretty certain he's genuine.
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline ewerk

• General Member
« Reply #34 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 03:43:56 am »
No. After review of his internet publications I don't believe anyone could be that unintentionally amusing without being a mongloloid.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #35 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 11:28:52 am »
is that you Lee?

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 12:39:10 pm »
What a f***ing goon. :lol:

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #37 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 12:40:07 pm »
What a f***ing goon. :lol:

:lol: What a pair of goons.
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Verlaine

« Reply #38 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:29:14 pm »
The best thing is his brain tumour claim to explain his 'stocky build'. I mean, fair play, if he were still 11, but he's had 8 years to slim down!

RobotGuy

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 01:32:21 pm »
Indeed there is connection between Lee Stewart's brain tumor and his weight.
You see, I've studied this kind of subject at Newcastle University at masters degree, and his brain tumor was obviously on his pituritaty gland and when removed it performed a slower mass of his metabolism due to the medication that he has to take daily, in order for him to keep a steady, normal, stable lifetime.
The hydrocortisone and levothyroxine tablets he takes can put a small amount of weight and he's been taking these tablets for approximately 11 years now, so even if Lee has been doing phyiscal activity, it will not completely remove the amount of fat in his body as much as we usually do, because of his slow metabolism he has.

Normally when people such as us are not on mediation then our metabolism increases but it's compulsary for Lee to take his medication, afterall, the doctors are the experts.
But Lee can lose weight by eatin the right foods and exercising, from what I've heard, he plays alot of football and he's around 14 stone and his height is 5'10", so really his body is at the correct height for his weight, so there's really nothing wrong with him, he's just a healthy man, it's probabky down to his mother or father's gentics, you can't help being the way you are or the way you're made.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 01:59:07 pm »
f*** off Lee, you're just a fat t***. :lol:

And even more of a t*** trying to refer to yourself in the third person.

alex

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 02:02:46 pm »
http://www.vimixx.net/data/cv.doc

His CV is absolutely brilliant.

Gadget Shop MetroCentre

jesus, to think I may have come within feet of this f***er  blueeek.gif
Confessions of a serial geek tbh

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 02:03:00 pm »
f*** off Lee, you're just a fat t***. :lol:

And even more of a t*** trying to refer to yourself in the third person.

:lol:  What a t***.
It's just the same

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 02:06:05 pm »
bla bla bla bla bla

Lee, you're a sad f***ing imbecile. Your inimitable style of trying to hide yourself almost worked!! but failed miserably once again.

But please keep posting.
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline Kitman

• General Member
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 02:18:32 pm »
bla bla bla bla bla

Lee, you're a sad ****ing imbecile. Your inimitable style of trying to hide yourself almost worked!! but failed miserably once again.

But please keep posting.

Have you no respect for the dead?   :fool1:
If you wonder why a professional football club should need a refresher course in such obvious issues as punctuality, discipline, team-bonding, fitness, injured players staying late for extra treatment, communication with those who have been out of the side (such as Mark Viduka last week), then you are not alone. One word: shambles.

Offline Clay

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 02:23:33 pm »
You see, I've studied this kind of subject at Newcastle University at masters degree, and his brain tumor was obviously on his pituritaty gland and when removed it performed a slower mass of his metabolism due to the medication that he has to take daily, in order for him to keep a steady, normal, stable lifetime.
The hydrocortisone and levothyroxine tablets he takes can put a small amount of weight and he's been taking these tablets for approximately 11 years now, so even if Lee has been doing phyiscal activity, it will not completely remove the amount of fat in his body as much as we usually do, because of his slow metabolism he has.

Normally when people such as us are not on mediation then our metabolism increases but it's compulsary for Lee to take his medication, afterall, the doctors are the experts.
But Lee can lose weight by eatin the right foods and exercising, from what I've heard, he plays alot of football and he's around 14 stone and his height is 5'10", so really his body is at the correct height for his weight, so there's really nothing wrong with him, he's just a healthy man, it's probabky down to his mother or father's gentics, you can't help being the way you are or the way you're made.

14 stone is the correct weight for that height? Give over you little Chunky Monkey

Offline Syrette

• TAFKA Role Model
  • General Member
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 02:25:00 pm »

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 03:25:13 pm »
I dont think RobotGuy is Lee Stewart  Afterall, he registered 5 days before this thread was started. And he did state that it wasn't just down to medication for many patients, but also bad eating and lifestyle, and this was based on healthy living claims from Lee Stewart, and we know how reliable he is.

Regardless, I have no problem with his appearance whether or not its the result of medication or etc, it is  just his attitude which I have a problem with (and I'm counting the cornrows as part of his attitude problem by the way).

Personally, I dont think the childish 'fatty' comments are worth it, as it is not the real issue, and it gives him a chance to hide behind those comments away from the reality that others should really be presenting to him - the fact that he doesn't seem to be a very nice person.
I looked into the eye of the Island and what I saw was beautiful.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 03:30:25 pm »
I dont think RobotGuy is Lee Stewart  Afterall, he registered 5 days before this thread was started. And he did state that it wasn't just down to medication for many patients, but also bad eating and lifestyle, and this was based on healthy living claims from Lee Stewart, and we know how reliable he is.

Regardless, I have no problem with his appearance whether or not its the result of medication or etc, it is  just his attitude which I have a problem with (and I'm counting the cornrows as part of his attitude problem by the way).

Personally, I dont think the childish 'fatty' comments are worth it, as it is not the real issue, and it gives him a chance to hide behind those comments away from the reality that others should really be presenting to him - the fact that he doesn't seem to be a very nice person.

You what? :lol:

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday 15 November 2006, 03:36:26 pm »
I dont think RobotGuy is Lee Stewart Afterall, he registered 5 days before this thread was started. And he did state that it wasn't just down to medication for many patients, but also bad eating and lifestyle, and this was based on healthy living claims from Lee Stewart, and we know how reliable he is.

Regardless, I have no problem with his appearance whether or not its the result of medication or etc, it is just his attitude which I have a problem with (and I'm counting the cornrows as part of his attitude problem by the way).

You what? :lol:

Every chance that Lee Stewart has mental health issues, tbh.
It's just the same