Author Topic: Attention Lee Stewart Lovers!  (Read 58932 times)

LeeStewartAcademic

Attention Lee Stewart Lovers!
« on: Saturday 11 November 2006, 09:29:30 PM »
I'm from soccergaming.tv and someone on our forum recently posted this link http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,19620.0.html

It was fantastic and we also have a great history with Lee Stewart.

Check the links in the first post of this thread if you want to see more of him, though he deleted lots of his posts so you have to piece it together

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=138477

Peace

Offline Syrette

• TAFKA Role Model
  • General Member
Re: Attention Lee Stewart Lovers!
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 11 November 2006, 09:36:42 PM »

:lol:

I can't believe he's actually wearing that armband. Actually, given the subject, yes I can.

Offline Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• General Member
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 11 November 2006, 10:09:36 PM »
I love how he said that each team in the PL is only given 2 a season. So if they lose both does that mean they have to play without a captain all season? :lol:

Offline Chrissy Bee

• Nee No Quarter
  • General Member
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 11 November 2006, 10:12:29 PM »
http://www.vimixx.net/data/cv.doc

His CV is absolutely brilliant.

• General Member
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 11 November 2006, 10:15:45 PM »
   Design and Technology = F
   English = E & G
   French = E
   Mathematics = F
   Religious Education = F
   Science (Dual) = E & E
   GNVQ I.T Foundation = Pass
   GNVQ I.T Intermediate = Pass

He was bragging of an IQ of something like 202 :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 11 November 2006, 10:19:52 PM »

Oh dear.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Morph

« Reply #6 on: Saturday 11 November 2006, 10:42:33 PM »
LoL.  What a f***ing tool.  Putting them kind of gcsse results on the net.  fat b******.

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #7 on: Saturday 11 November 2006, 11:54:14 PM »
 :celb2:
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

LeeStewartAcademic

« Reply #8 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 12:13:26 AM »
Some of you might not want to look at all the links and therefore might miss these pictures of Lee.

It is very important that you see them.

LeeStewartAcademic

« Reply #9 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 12:17:04 AM »
s***, he must have taken them down. I will see if any still exist.

They were pics of him in his pants, of him dancing naked in a club and standing with five other guys, all almost naked, one with his penis out.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #10 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 12:26:09 AM »
http://www.vimixx.net/data/cv.doc

His CV is absolutely brilliant.

Gadget Shop MetroCentre

jesus, to think I may have come within feet of this f***er  blueeek.gif

Offline ewerk

• General Member
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 12:35:16 AM »
Is this the lad used to have the corn rows?

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #12 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 12:36:23 AM »

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 12:42:56 AM »
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Verlaine

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 12:55:33 AM »
Is this the lad used to have the corn rows?

Aye.  bluelaugh.gif
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

• General Member
« Reply #16 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 01:02:37 AM »

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #17 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 01:17:24 AM »
"I got the captains armband off Alan Shearer himself who wore it during a game and I got it signed by him, I am a good friend of his, my grandmother knows his aunt very well."

"I am not even fat so I don't know why people are calling me fat. I'm a stocky build"

:obi:

Offline safc

• General Member
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:01:06 AM »
Burn down the disco, Hang the blessed DJ, Because the music that they constantly play, IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE, Hang the blessed DJ.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:03:32 AM »
I can never make my mind up about what's worse with these people.  Is it their behaviour, or the fact they think anyone would be remotely interested in them?

Offline safc

• General Member
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:08:35 AM »
I can never make my mind up about what's worse with these people.  Is it their behaviour, or the fact they think anyone would be remotely interested in them?

Their behavior is disturbing, but they know people will watch/take an interest in them the worse they act so they act even more like they are.  It's just a sick, twisted circle tbh.   :(
Burn down the disco, Hang the blessed DJ, Because the music that they constantly play, IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE, Hang the blessed DJ.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #21 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:11:24 AM »
"I do not know how an inbecile like you got the right of moderator. Someone should take it away from you and come to your house and beat you with a stick"

:obi:

Offline safc

• General Member
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:15:58 AM »
Perhaps his finest moment:

R.I.P
Lee Stewart 1984-2006

I'm new on here but I just heard that Lee Stewart aka "LeeStewart" died today in a car crash.
His car colided with a van on the A1 towards Newcastle and it's been in our local newspaper. His pelvis and rib cage were seriously damaged and there was no way of recovering him at the Royal Victoria Infimary.

I just want to wish Lee's family my condolances and apologies from the members of this forum for their remarks towards Lee and we hope his family can get through this terrible time.

I will be giving you updates on what's happening, aka the funeral etc.

His website/emails will be taken over by someone, not sure who it will be, but I don't think his site will be changed because that was Lee's last web designing work.

If anyone would like to leave a message of condolance here or on his website, that would be much appreciated.

Rest in peace mate! RIP.

Thank-you.

Faking his own death, for the benefit of an internet message board  :lol: :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:21:44 AM »
Perhaps his finest moment:

R.I.P
Lee Stewart 1984-2006

I'm new on here but I just heard that Lee Stewart aka "LeeStewart" died today in a car crash.
His car colided with a van on the A1 towards Newcastle and it's been in our local newspaper. His pelvis and rib cage were seriously damaged and there was no way of recovering him at the Royal Victoria Infimary.

I just want to wish Lee's family my condolances and apologies from the members of this forum for their remarks towards Lee and we hope his family can get through this terrible time.

I will be giving you updates on what's happening, aka the funeral etc.

His website/emails will be taken over by someone, not sure who it will be, but I don't think his site will be changed because that was Lee's last web designing work.

If anyone would like to leave a message of condolance here or on his website, that would be much appreciated.

Rest in peace mate! RIP.

Thank-you.

Faking his own death, for the benefit of an internet message board  :lol: :lol:

Mien Gott! 

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #24 on: Sunday 12 November 2006, 02:24:58 AM »
ok ok ... I'll guide you onto a few gems:

I met David Beckham you know? Or did I? Hmmm...lol.

Fake picture I made using Photoshop - does it look real to you? I wish it was real. lol.

8th February 2003 - Louise's 18th birthday party - Me and Louise dance together, I was really in love with her.

Mugshot on Webcam of me.

Michelle Tunstall, a friend who I've known since Year six at school, she brought her boyfriend over and I asked her to take a pic of her bra, and the boyfriend did not mind! She has a child now and the father is 'Spuggy', which I see from time to time.

Picture was taken in 1995 with my first senior school girlfrend Gemma Pattinson, even though she was two school years older than me, I suppose then I was her cuddly teddy bear because I was small, innocent and friendly.
I somehow took it hard when she dumped me, but I was only 11 then, a few months after my brain tumour operation.