Author Topic: Anyone got any giggs to look forward to this year?  (Read 279988 times)

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
Bearings Straight!

Offline TK-421

• General Member
  • Not at my Post
Re: Anyone got any giggs to look forward to this year?
« Reply #6101 on: Saturday 5 October 2019, 07:55:19 PM »
Went to see Fat Boy Slim last night at Mainyard for Shindig. Was in a purpose built 'shed' next to Gateshead Stadium.

Not really a big dance/house music fan (went with the missus), but FBS actually does put on a cracking set.

Thats it for gigs for us this year, but did manage to get tickets for Sam Fender at the Arena next April.
Claim to fame.... Han Solo stole my uniform.

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #6102 on: Sunday 6 October 2019, 03:22:24 PM »
Greta Van Fleet up next. :)
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
  • The Dirty Pitchers
« Reply #6103 on: Sunday 6 October 2019, 08:15:07 PM »
Catfish next month. Don’t think anything will be as good as the lottery winners last week.

Offline mofo

• General Member
  • Take it easy sir Bob.
« Reply #6104 on: Thursday 10 October 2019, 10:21:30 AM »
Dylan John Thomas at The Head of Steam tonight, looking forward to it.

Catfish and Gerry Cinnamon next month.

Also see Kyle Falconer is playing at the Clunny in December, really tempted by that, used to love the View.
f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley you're a smelly cock.

Offline Toon Hoser

• General Member
« Reply #6105 on: Saturday 12 October 2019, 07:53:07 PM »
Chameleons and Theatre of Hate played Toronto last night.  Both were outstanding.

Offline morla84

• General Member
« Reply #6106 on: Saturday 12 October 2019, 08:00:25 PM »
Fatboy slim last week, then the sherlocks, catfish, the amazons and liam Gallagher

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #6107 on: Sunday 13 October 2019, 12:46:00 AM »
Chameleons and Theatre of Hate played Toronto last night.  Both were outstanding.

Ah man, thanks so much for posting this. Didn't realise Chameleons were touring and just seen they're playing a London gig in December, I'll definitely be going to that. Always assumed I'd never get to see them!

Offline Toon Hoser

• General Member
« Reply #6108 on: Sunday 13 October 2019, 01:23:37 AM »

Ah man, thanks so much for posting this. Didn't realise Chameleons were touring and just seen they're playing a London gig in December, I'll definitely be going to that. Always assumed I'd never get to see them!

Saw the concert listing by total chance.  I also thought I’d never see them live.  They played all their old classics and sounded great.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #6109 on: Sunday 13 October 2019, 01:31:42 AM »
:sweetjesus: can't wait, cheers again :)

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #6110 on: Sunday 13 October 2019, 09:58:33 AM »

:pow:

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #6111 on: Sunday 13 October 2019, 01:11:22 PM »
Some Queen night at Wylam brewery for my cousins birthday last night. Was decent.  Got full of Jakehead and Hickey the Rake.....always makes for a good night :D