Author Topic: Star Stories  (Read 2144 times)

Invicta_Toon

Star Stories
« on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 10:59:45 pm »
f***ing hilarious

Sony = Mr Anderson  :obi:

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
Re: Star Stories
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 11:11:52 pm »
I've only caught one of them, the Jennifer Aniston/Brad Pitt one, was excellent like.
Consider winning

Offline indi

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 11:26:46 pm »
I watched the first one and it was absolute shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii te.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #3 on: Thursday 26 October 2006, 12:00:51 am »
Ah s****, I had wanted to see that. What time was it on and on what side?

E4 10:30

might have been be +1 can't remember

Offline 80

• Administrator
  • General Member
  • Negative Cat
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 26 October 2006, 02:33:50 am »
I watched the first one and it was absolute shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii te.

Worst of the lot, iirc. I've quite enjoyed it. Mainly for the job they did on Mick Hucknall.
Maturity is not Passivity.

Offline Aphrodite

• General Member
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 26 October 2006, 11:35:11 am »
I thought it was really bad as well.
Interviewer: Which pantomine contains the character 'Widow Twanky'?
Sean Thornton: Romeo and Juliet

Offline Dr Spectrum

• General Member
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 26 October 2006, 11:40:58 am »

Worst of the lot, iirc. I've quite enjoyed it. Mainly for the job they did on Mick Hucknall.

Was the first one the Beckham one? I thought that was pretty good. I don't think the others have been owt special tho...Not really had the same knowledge of what was having the p*ss taken out of it. Still don't get the George Michael car crash thing or the Billy Bob Thornton/Angelina Jolie relationship....

Offline 80

• Administrator
  • General Member
  • Negative Cat
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 26 October 2006, 07:14:46 pm »

The bit in bold is now incorrect, having watched the Anniston one.

Edit:

Was the first one the Beckham one? I thought that was pretty good. I don't think the others have been owt special tho...Not really had the same knowledge of what was having the p*ss taken out of it. Still don't get the George Michael car crash thing or the Billy Bob Thornton/Angelina Jolie relationship....

Yes it was, btw. It was sort of alright but I thought Ferguson was not much cop. Liked Venables' appearence though...
Maturity is not Passivity.

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #8 on: Thursday 26 October 2006, 09:29:04 pm »
The George Michael one was hilarious